Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Poison your name this Hallowe'en
There's plenty of time to choose your spooky October username
Click here for more details
Forums
Dallas the TV series
Dallas - The Original Series
Was Sly the last woman JR had sex with?
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Monzo" data-source="post: 356905" data-attributes="member: 19949"><p>I wasn't a fan of JR's and Sly's one night stand when it originally aired, but I'm grateful now because it ended the what if that still exists today with Bobby and Phyllis (would she have been the right one after Pam left?) or with Cliff and Jackie (could she have handled him?).</p><p></p><p>What I like most about the one night stand was that it obviously didn't impress Sly. There were a number of women who were very enthusiastic about JR's qualities in bed and it could have happened that after that night with JR Sly wanted more, sexually and also emotionally.</p><p></p><p>I wonder if Sly cheated on her boyfriend with JR. A few episodes later, Sly quits and tells JR about her new love. Was the one night stand with JR perhaps some sort of ending to a crush on JR and she was open to genuine love that came straight to her or was she already in a relationship and just giving in to the moment with JR?</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Monzo, post: 356905, member: 19949"] I wasn't a fan of JR's and Sly's one night stand when it originally aired, but I'm grateful now because it ended the what if that still exists today with Bobby and Phyllis (would she have been the right one after Pam left?) or with Cliff and Jackie (could she have handled him?). What I like most about the one night stand was that it obviously didn't impress Sly. There were a number of women who were very enthusiastic about JR's qualities in bed and it could have happened that after that night with JR Sly wanted more, sexually and also emotionally. I wonder if Sly cheated on her boyfriend with JR. A few episodes later, Sly quits and tells JR about her new love. Was the one night stand with JR perhaps some sort of ending to a crush on JR and she was open to genuine love that came straight to her or was she already in a relationship and just giving in to the moment with JR? [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Who played JR Ewing?
Post reply
Forums
Dallas the TV series
Dallas - The Original Series
Was Sly the last woman JR had sex with?
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top