Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Install the app
Install
Poison your name this Hallowe'en
There's plenty of time to choose your spooky October username
Click here for more details
Forums
US Soaps
Daytime Soaps
Watching General Hospital
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Emelee" data-source="post: 432085" data-attributes="member: 73"><p>Speaking of Maxie... Kirsten Storms said she would return in January (or possibly December). But I am wondering if her return will be delayed considering she later announced that the doctors have found an aneurysm in her brain which will need to be operated away. </p><p></p><p>I don't know if she's already had the operation or if it's happening soon. But if she's still waiting for it, I have a hard time seeing her returning to work in Los Angeles (she now lives in Tennessee) that soon.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Emelee, post: 432085, member: 73"] Speaking of Maxie... Kirsten Storms said she would return in January (or possibly December). But I am wondering if her return will be delayed considering she later announced that the doctors have found an aneurysm in her brain which will need to be operated away. I don't know if she's already had the operation or if it's happening soon. But if she's still waiting for it, I have a hard time seeing her returning to work in Los Angeles (she now lives in Tennessee) that soon. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Who played Sue Ellen in Dallas?
Post reply
Forums
US Soaps
Daytime Soaps
Watching General Hospital
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top