Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Poison your name this Hallowe'en
There's plenty of time to choose your spooky October username
Click here for more details
Forums
US Soaps
Daytime Soaps
Watching General Hospital
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Daniel Avery" data-source="post: 433351" data-attributes="member: 27"><p>I hope I saw what I think I saw.</p><p></p><p>Ned got this cryptic look on his face when they briefly discussed Drew's theft of the Q family heirlooms. To me, it said <em>Oh, I'm going to make sure Drew pays for what he did, </em>even though he did not want to discuss it at that moment. Drew<em> left Ned to die on the patio at Bobbie's</em>, so it would make sense that Ned would want to serve revenge cold to Mr. Cain. I hope this is the point where the town as a whole (not just Ned, Tracy, and the Qs) goes on the offense against Drew rather than just sitting back and waiting for Drew to inflict whatever pain on them he decides. For over a year there has been an infuriating tone of "Drew gets to victimize everyone and they just take it," rather than the more satisfying (for the viewer) feeling of "Drew wants to mess with me? Well, I'll mess right back."</p><p></p><p>Ned and a few select few Q's (with various allies with skills to offer) should band together to ruin Drew's public reputation to the point he has to resign his Congressional seat. It would not be hard; I mean, the show has been <em><strong>terrible</strong></em> at reflecting the realism of a US Congressman having so much personal conflict, scandal, and criminal activity swirling around him. He should be the darling of the NY tabloids---so let's see him get a taste of that via Ned's campaign to bring him to his knees. I understand that GH doesn't want to kill off Drew/CM, but they can certainly write Drew's downfall while still keeping the actor around. The main challenge of such a plot would be keeping Wally Kurth (Ned) around long enough to do such a plotline justice, since he still divides his time with<em> Days</em>.</p><p></p><p>In other news....it was good to see them pull Leo out of cold storage and have him there for Thanksgiving. But where were Wiley and Amelia? And Nina's new haircut seems to knock ten years off Cynthia Watros, so bravo to her.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Daniel Avery, post: 433351, member: 27"] I hope I saw what I think I saw. Ned got this cryptic look on his face when they briefly discussed Drew's theft of the Q family heirlooms. To me, it said [I]Oh, I'm going to make sure Drew pays for what he did, [/I]even though he did not want to discuss it at that moment. Drew[I] left Ned to die on the patio at Bobbie's[/I], so it would make sense that Ned would want to serve revenge cold to Mr. Cain. I hope this is the point where the town as a whole (not just Ned, Tracy, and the Qs) goes on the offense against Drew rather than just sitting back and waiting for Drew to inflict whatever pain on them he decides. For over a year there has been an infuriating tone of "Drew gets to victimize everyone and they just take it," rather than the more satisfying (for the viewer) feeling of "Drew wants to mess with me? Well, I'll mess right back." Ned and a few select few Q's (with various allies with skills to offer) should band together to ruin Drew's public reputation to the point he has to resign his Congressional seat. It would not be hard; I mean, the show has been [I][B]terrible[/B][/I] at reflecting the realism of a US Congressman having so much personal conflict, scandal, and criminal activity swirling around him. He should be the darling of the NY tabloids---so let's see him get a taste of that via Ned's campaign to bring him to his knees. I understand that GH doesn't want to kill off Drew/CM, but they can certainly write Drew's downfall while still keeping the actor around. The main challenge of such a plot would be keeping Wally Kurth (Ned) around long enough to do such a plotline justice, since he still divides his time with[I] Days[/I]. In other news....it was good to see them pull Leo out of cold storage and have him there for Thanksgiving. But where were Wiley and Amelia? And Nina's new haircut seems to knock ten years off Cynthia Watros, so bravo to her. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Who played Sue Ellen in Dallas?
Post reply
Forums
US Soaps
Daytime Soaps
Watching General Hospital
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top