Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Poison your name this Hallowe'en
There's plenty of time to choose your spooky October username
Click here for more details
Forums
US Soaps
Daytime Soaps
Watching General Hospital
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Monzo" data-source="post: 435776" data-attributes="member: 19949"><p>Considering that GH created a whodunit around an average villain, and not many were interested in who the culprit was, the writers really made the most of it. It became an umbrella story, and the whole surrounding plot was more exciting than the actual mystery. At the beginning of the story, I would have considered Willow a weak resolution to be the shooter, but now I actually think it's a good twist.</p><p></p><p>Is it just me, or does Curtis never have great chemistry with any of his ladies? I never felt that Portia or any of the three Jordans were hot with Curtis. I wonder why that is.</p><p></p><p>That it was mentioned at Monica's funeral that Tracy and Monica had known each other for 45 years wasn't really surprising, even though it would mean that Ned is only 40 years old and how old would Brook Lynn be, and Gio? However, I was astonished that during Dante's testimony in court, Claudia's death, and therefore also Josslyn's birth, was mentioned with the year 2009. Therefore, Josslyn would have to be 17 years old and have skipped several years in high school to be in college now.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Monzo, post: 435776, member: 19949"] Considering that GH created a whodunit around an average villain, and not many were interested in who the culprit was, the writers really made the most of it. It became an umbrella story, and the whole surrounding plot was more exciting than the actual mystery. At the beginning of the story, I would have considered Willow a weak resolution to be the shooter, but now I actually think it's a good twist. Is it just me, or does Curtis never have great chemistry with any of his ladies? I never felt that Portia or any of the three Jordans were hot with Curtis. I wonder why that is. That it was mentioned at Monica's funeral that Tracy and Monica had known each other for 45 years wasn't really surprising, even though it would mean that Ned is only 40 years old and how old would Brook Lynn be, and Gio? However, I was astonished that during Dante's testimony in court, Claudia's death, and therefore also Josslyn's birth, was mentioned with the year 2009. Therefore, Josslyn would have to be 17 years old and have skipped several years in high school to be in college now. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
6 + 4 =
Post reply
Forums
US Soaps
Daytime Soaps
Watching General Hospital
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top