Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Install the app
Install
Poison your name this Hallowe'en
There's plenty of time to choose your spooky October username
Click here for more details
Forums
US Soaps
Daytime Soaps
Watching General Hospital
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Monzo" data-source="post: 437351" data-attributes="member: 19949"><p>I wouldn't mind if Kristina left the show. She's been through a lot and hasn't learned anything from it, so as far as I'm concerned, she could reconcile with Blaze when she comes to Marco's funeral and go on a world tour with her. Marco should enjoy his remaining time. It's astonishing that the writers just like that abandoned the idea of Lucas and Marco becoming a supercouple and turned them into a boring pair. I think Adrian Anchondo actually has exactly the kind of camp as an actor that would suit Days of our Lives; maybe he'll get another daytime opportunity there someday.</p><p></p><p>I'm curious to see what happens to Jacinda. Does she just have a short-term purpose on the show, or has she convinced the producers so much that she'll stay permanently and perhaps become a kind of new Sasha?</p><p></p><p>What's the point of Suzanne, anyway? Is she a cheaper alternative to Diane as a talk-to for Alexis, or are there plans for her?</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Monzo, post: 437351, member: 19949"] I wouldn't mind if Kristina left the show. She's been through a lot and hasn't learned anything from it, so as far as I'm concerned, she could reconcile with Blaze when she comes to Marco's funeral and go on a world tour with her. Marco should enjoy his remaining time. It's astonishing that the writers just like that abandoned the idea of Lucas and Marco becoming a supercouple and turned them into a boring pair. I think Adrian Anchondo actually has exactly the kind of camp as an actor that would suit Days of our Lives; maybe he'll get another daytime opportunity there someday. I'm curious to see what happens to Jacinda. Does she just have a short-term purpose on the show, or has she convinced the producers so much that she'll stay permanently and perhaps become a kind of new Sasha? What's the point of Suzanne, anyway? Is she a cheaper alternative to Diane as a talk-to for Alexis, or are there plans for her? [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Who played JR Ewing?
Post reply
Forums
US Soaps
Daytime Soaps
Watching General Hospital
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top