Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Forums
US Soaps
Daytime Soaps
Watching General Hospital
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Daniel Avery" data-source="post: 442097" data-attributes="member: 27"><p>I keep wondering who Peter is talking about when he says Anna's going to "get her revenge". Revenge on who, exactly? Sidwell's in jail, Cullum's dead and they think Cassius is dead, too. I guess they will come up with someone. </p><p></p><p>I hate her whining about having no job/money. Nina's sitting right there with giant sacks of money she can't spend fast enough and would love to share it. Speaking of which...</p><p></p><p>Yeah, I'm not fond of this idea that she has to date all of Carly's leftovers, but at least they can have some fun sitting around talking about what a bitch she is. I hope he stays in this current incarnation and does not revert to the more evil early version who might steal her fortune or something like that.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Daniel Avery, post: 442097, member: 27"] I keep wondering who Peter is talking about when he says Anna's going to "get her revenge". Revenge on who, exactly? Sidwell's in jail, Cullum's dead and they think Cassius is dead, too. I guess they will come up with someone. I hate her whining about having no job/money. Nina's sitting right there with giant sacks of money she can't spend fast enough and would love to share it. Speaking of which... Yeah, I'm not fond of this idea that she has to date all of Carly's leftovers, but at least they can have some fun sitting around talking about what a bitch she is. I hope he stays in this current incarnation and does not revert to the more evil early version who might steal her fortune or something like that. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Who played JR Ewing?
Post reply
Forums
US Soaps
Daytime Soaps
Watching General Hospital
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top