Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Forums
Dynasty
Dynasty
What did you guys think of the Moldavia Massacre?
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Willie Oleson" data-source="post: 444462" data-attributes="member: 8"><p>Yes, Dynasty is that unstoppable force with plenty of potential origins stories, and then going even further back in history. But I'm not sure if all that fabulous history that looks so good on this forum would have worked for "live" Dynasty episodes. It's a lot of exposition that can't be <em>played</em> by the actors.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Willie Oleson, post: 444462, member: 8"] Yes, Dynasty is that unstoppable force with plenty of potential origins stories, and then going even further back in history. But I'm not sure if all that fabulous history that looks so good on this forum would have worked for "live" Dynasty episodes. It's a lot of exposition that can't be [I]played[/I] by the actors. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Who played Sue Ellen in Dallas?
Post reply
Forums
Dynasty
Dynasty
What did you guys think of the Moldavia Massacre?
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top