Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Install the app
Install
Poison your name this Hallowe'en
There's plenty of time to choose your spooky October username
Click here for more details
Forums
Entertainment
Movies
What was the last film you watched?
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Angela Chilling" data-source="post: 287118" data-attributes="member: 33"><p>I never really warmed to Alan Partridge so I used to have a low expectation of any film with Steve Coogan until I saw him in <em>Stan and Ollie</em> (2018) and thought he was very impressive in it. Then I saw him in <em>Philomena </em>(2013) with Judi Dench and he was every bit as good as she was which saying something considering her status as a national treasure.</p><p></p><p>(I have subsequently listened to his latest podcast as Alan Partridge and found it really funny and I now think that character works better on radio than on TV or film).</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Angela Chilling, post: 287118, member: 33"] I never really warmed to Alan Partridge so I used to have a low expectation of any film with Steve Coogan until I saw him in [I]Stan and Ollie[/I] (2018) and thought he was very impressive in it. Then I saw him in [I]Philomena [/I](2013) with Judi Dench and he was every bit as good as she was which saying something considering her status as a national treasure. (I have subsequently listened to his latest podcast as Alan Partridge and found it really funny and I now think that character works better on radio than on TV or film). [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Who played Sue Ellen in Dallas?
Post reply
Forums
Entertainment
Movies
What was the last film you watched?
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top