Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Install the app
Install
Poison your name this Hallowe'en
There's plenty of time to choose your spooky October username
Click here for more details
Forums
Entertainment
Movies
What was the last film you watched?
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Sea - Boo! - Er" data-source="post: 437528" data-attributes="member: 57"><p>Predator: Badlands (2025)</p><p>I'm not an aficionado of the Predator films but I thought this one might be interesting because it casts the titular character as the protagonist instead of nemesis. Even more interesting is that it places him firmly in the Alien universe, complete with synths, a Mother computer and Weyland-Yutani shenanigans. It all makes for a sequel to <em>Alien Vs Predator</em> much better than the official AVP2 even though the aliens themselves are absent.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Sea - Boo! - Er, post: 437528, member: 57"] Predator: Badlands (2025) I'm not an aficionado of the Predator films but I thought this one might be interesting because it casts the titular character as the protagonist instead of nemesis. Even more interesting is that it places him firmly in the Alien universe, complete with synths, a Mother computer and Weyland-Yutani shenanigans. It all makes for a sequel to [I]Alien Vs Predator[/I] much better than the official AVP2 even though the aliens themselves are absent. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
What month follows July?
Post reply
Forums
Entertainment
Movies
What was the last film you watched?
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top