Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Install the app
Install
Poison your name this Hallowe'en
There's plenty of time to choose your spooky October username
Click here for more details
Forums
Entertainment
Movies
What was the last film you watched?
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Spells &amp; Karma" data-source="post: 438115" data-attributes="member: 23"><p>Who is uncannily similar to the hicksville sheriff from <em>Superman II </em>(played by the same actor). I like to think it's the same character (even though it's apparently not).</p><p></p><p></p><p></p><p></p><p></p><p>I love B.J. Arnau's full-throttle version in that scene in the Fillet Of Soul scene... a taste of what we were originally supposed to get from Thelma Houston or Shirley Bassey before McCartney's condition that he and his wife would only write the song if they could sing it.</p><p></p><p></p><p></p><p></p><p></p><p></p><p>I wouldn't mind seeing that again.</p><p></p><p>(My favourite Bond theme is quite possibly one recorded for the opening titles which ended up relegated to playing over the end credits. But you're still some ten films and over a quarter of a century away from that).</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Spells & Karma, post: 438115, member: 23"] Who is uncannily similar to the hicksville sheriff from [I]Superman II [/I](played by the same actor). I like to think it's the same character (even though it's apparently not). I love B.J. Arnau's full-throttle version in that scene in the Fillet Of Soul scene... a taste of what we were originally supposed to get from Thelma Houston or Shirley Bassey before McCartney's condition that he and his wife would only write the song if they could sing it. I wouldn't mind seeing that again. (My favourite Bond theme is quite possibly one recorded for the opening titles which ended up relegated to playing over the end credits. But you're still some ten films and over a quarter of a century away from that). [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Who played JR Ewing?
Post reply
Forums
Entertainment
Movies
What was the last film you watched?
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top