Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Forums
Entertainment
Movies
What was the last film you watched?
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Willie Oleson" data-source="post: 444495" data-attributes="member: 8"><p>Carpenter's <em>Assault On Precinct 13</em> is of course the proper remake with its own unique low-budget sleaze flavour.</p><p>Oddly enough that film looks very 1980s but I guess it takes a seventies-made film to look like a <em>good</em> eighties-made film (<em>The Long Good Friday </em> is another example).</p><p></p><p>I had even entertained the possibility that [USER=57984]@Snarky Oracle![/USER] played the main character in G.A. Romero's <em>Martin</em> (1977).</p><p>Did you?</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Willie Oleson, post: 444495, member: 8"] Carpenter's [I]Assault On Precinct 13[/I] is of course the proper remake with its own unique low-budget sleaze flavour. Oddly enough that film looks very 1980s but I guess it takes a seventies-made film to look like a [I]good[/I] eighties-made film ([I]The Long Good Friday [/I] is another example). I had even entertained the possibility that [USER=57984]@Snarky Oracle![/USER] played the main character in G.A. Romero's [I]Martin[/I] (1977). Did you? [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
What month follows July?
Post reply
Forums
Entertainment
Movies
What was the last film you watched?
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top