Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Forums
Entertainment
Movies
What was the last film you watched?
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Willie Oleson" data-source="post: 444506" data-attributes="member: 8"><p>To me, Hugh Jackman falls into that "Paul Rudd" category. It doesn't <em>have to</em> look disappointing, it usually just happens to be that way.</p><p><span style="font-size: 12px">(although it's never registered with me that Paul Rudd was in <em>Ideal Home</em> with Steve Coogan, a film I've rewatched <strong>twice</strong>).</span></p><p>I had watched the trailer of <em>The Sheep Detectives</em> and I knew that kind of cuteness wasn't going to be my "thing" (regardless of Hugh Jackman).</p><p></p><p>Still on my to-watch list but prime is having none of it. </p><p></p><p>The place I was born and raised simply cannot be described as a "small town" but modernised language makes it feel outdated to call it a "village" even though that's <em>exactly</em> what it is. I thought the whole point of language was having a word for everything, but cookie-cutter is the way to go these days.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Willie Oleson, post: 444506, member: 8"] To me, Hugh Jackman falls into that "Paul Rudd" category. It doesn't [I]have to[/I] look disappointing, it usually just happens to be that way. [SIZE=3](although it's never registered with me that Paul Rudd was in [I]Ideal Home[/I] with Steve Coogan, a film I've rewatched [B]twice[/B]).[/SIZE] I had watched the trailer of [I]The Sheep Detectives[/I] and I knew that kind of cuteness wasn't going to be my "thing" (regardless of Hugh Jackman). Still on my to-watch list but prime is having none of it. The place I was born and raised simply cannot be described as a "small town" but modernised language makes it feel outdated to call it a "village" even though that's [I]exactly[/I] what it is. I thought the whole point of language was having a word for everything, but cookie-cutter is the way to go these days. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Who played JR Ewing?
Post reply
Forums
Entertainment
Movies
What was the last film you watched?
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top