The Walking Dead 30 day Challenge

Jessie

Telly Talk Superstar
LV

Reaction score
Awards
I have seen fans doing this challenge on Instragram. I thought I would do it here. I hope others take the challenge too.

Day one -Favourite male character

I think everyone knows Norman Reedus ( Daryl) is my favourite male character. I have loved him from the start. He is tough, strong, caring, stubborn, handsome, and is a loner most times. He loved to go out to find food, or supplies alone. He is closer now with the others. I love the friendship between Rick and Daryl they are like brothers. I truly think he loves Carol but he is not someone that will make the first move. I also think Carol and Daryl both suffered abuse in their lives which makes them even closer. I think he feels he lost so many people so he is afraid to show his emotions easily. This season his acting has been amazing. I hope he gets away from Negan, I want him with Rick , and the group.

Jessie

Telly Talk Superstar
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Day 2

My favourite female is Melissa McBride (Carol). She first was shown as the Mother of Sophia. We find out her husband Ed is abusive. She basically was the woman who did laundry, cooked and cleaned. Her husband Ed was killed by a Walker you could see when she wanted to be the one to damage the head so he wouldn't turn the rage she had for all the abuse she went through.
We later see her daughter Sophia run off when Walkers attacked them. She couldn't save her but she became close to Daryl when he wouldn't give up on Sophia. The tragic end when Sophia walked out of the barn as a walker where Rick had to shoot her was devastating. She was angry but after that we saw Carol change. She got stronger as the seasons went on. She is the only original lady alive from the original group. I think she is closest to Daryl. Some fans think they are only friends but I feel there is deep bond between them but neither of them make the first move. I hope before the series ends Daryl and Carol confess their love for each other. They both have gone through so much they both deserve some happiness.

Jessie

Telly Talk Superstar
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Day 3

I have many least favourite males but I would have to say Negan. I love Jeffery Dean Morgan but I'm not a fan of Negan. I admit he brings excitement to the show, but I wish they would tame his character down. I never read the comics so I really don't know much about the character. His way of killing is brutal but that is how he gets people to do what he wants. I personally hate seeing how he treats Daryl and Rick. I'm sure he will be around for a long time. I just hope Maggie, Rick or Daryl are the ones that get to kill him when it's time.

Ome

Admin
LV

Solutions
Reaction score
Awards
Day One

My favourite male character is Daryl, and none of the others come close. I like that he's still quite a mystery to me and doesn't speak too much about who he was or what he's thinking now.

Jessie

Telly Talk Superstar
LV

Reaction score
Awards
My least favourite Female

Mary

One of the Leaders of Terminus

She had been tortured, and raped by others, and survived along with her son. They claimed to be a place for safety but instead they tortured and resorted to cannibalism. I just found her character evil the abuse she endured was horrible but killing innocent people so brutally is just as disgusting she deserved to die.

Last edited:

Jessie

Telly Talk Superstar
LV

Reaction score
Awards

Most Annoying character

There is many but I'm going to say "Gregory". The leader of the Hilltop.

Found this Description on line it describes him perfectly.

Gregory :

"Narcissistic, egotistical, quick to braggadocio and anger, his own skin is his principal concern. He feeds off the superiority of being in control, but he plays it off with Senator-like charm. He’s vibrant, and has the charisma of a car salesman."

Last edited:

Jessie

Telly Talk Superstar
LV

Reaction score
Awards

A Couple I love ❤

They are not really a couple yet but their bond is so special. Carol and Daryl care about each other. They came from similar backgrounds where abuse was involved. I think if Sophia was alive Carol and Daryl would be a couple today. I think they will get closer in the near future, they deserve to have some happy times in their lives.

Jessie

Telly Talk Superstar
LV

Reaction score
Awards

My favourite episode

It is hard to pick just one.

Season 4-The Grove

Carol finds Tyreese, Judith, Lizzie and Mika. They are following signs to Terminus but decide to stop at a house for awhile. Lizzie ends up killing her sister, and almost killing Judith. She had serious mental health issues. She thought Walkers were her friends. Carol and Tyreese talk Carol was going to keep Lizzie, and let Tyreese leave with Judith to find Rick. Tyreese and Carol realized Lizzie will end up getting killed or kill others she needed help they couldn't get her. Carol took Lizzie out, and shot her after telling her she loved her, and Lizzie was looking at the flowers. Melissa McBride is such a wonderful actress seeing her upset, you can feel what Carol is feeling.
Carol tells Tyreese she killed Karen, and David and watching Tyreese go from shock to forgiveness was amazing. It was my all time favourite episode.

Jessie

Telly Talk Superstar
LV

Reaction score
Awards

My Favourite scene is from Season 7 episode 10-New Best Friends

I loved seeing Carol and Daryl reunite. Carol's reaction made me cry. Norman and Melissa are amazing their scenes are always my favourites. Daryl couldn't tell Carol about Glenn and Abraham. I understand why Carol is still not ready to fight yet, but I'm worried about Richard hurting her. It is obvious they both love each other.

Jessie

Telly Talk Superstar
LV

Reaction score
Awards

Scene That Made Me Laugh

Season 6 episode 10 With Jesus, Rick and Daryl.

Jessie

Telly Talk Superstar
LV

Reaction score
Awards

So many scenes made me cry but Season 2 Episode 7 "Pretty Much Dead Already" the Barn scene was so sad.

Last edited:

Jessie

Telly Talk Superstar
LV

Reaction score
Awards

Scene That left Me Speechless

Season 7 episode 1

I knew the scene was going to be violent but it was heartbreaking seeing two characters we love being killed so brutally, and having to listen to Negan make jokes as he did it. I love Jeffery Dean Morgan but I'm not a huge fan of Negan. I do agree Negan makes the show exciting but how he kills people is so cruel, and evil.