Reaction score
Awards
Alexis...

Emelee

Telly Talk Warrior
LV

Reaction score
Awards
I will miss Nicollette, but I think Elaine is a good replacement - on paper at least.

tommie

Telly Talk Hero
LV

Reaction score
Awards
It seems like episode 8 (December 6th) with be the last one before the winter break. I guess NuNuNuAlexis might make it into the last scene there.

thomaswak

Telly Talk Dream Maker
LV

Reaction score
Awards
It seems like episode 8 (December 6th) with be the last one before the winter break. I guess NuNuNuAlexis might make it into the last scene there.

I really hope. I can't wait to discover Elain Hendrix's Alexis.

AZLiam

Telly Talk Active Member
LV

Reaction score
So...according to IMDB (I know, I know...), Alexis (Elaine Hendrix) will appear during the 3.8 episode on Dec. 6th. (there is no episode airing on 11/29). Interestingly, Liz is not credited to that episode (yet).

AZLiam

Telly Talk Active Member
LV

Reaction score
Dynasty Spain @ Dynasty__Spain
After the arrival of Elaine Hendrix, Kelli Barrett and Jade Payton to the cast of # Dynasty now join Daniel di Tomasso and Keller Wortham

4:34 AM - Nov 16, 2019

https://twitter.com/Dynasty__Spain/status/1195681481512886274

Keller Wortham‏Verified account @KellerWortham
Getting my #Dynasty on. So much fun to be playing with #royalty and awesome to be in Atlanta. But why the F is it so cold right now?! cw_dynasty @thecw #atlanta #actor #tv @ Atlanta, Georgia https://www.instagram.com/p/B45Z_eBlvP4/?igshid=s2m1nr5a96tc …

10:58 AM - 15 Nov 2019

https://twitter.com/KellerWortham/status/1195415718440972288

Tony

Telly Talk Fan
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Interestingly I've noticed that Melanie Mayron who played Melissa in ABC's thirtysomething, is directing episodes of nuDynasty.

Of course thirtysomething was heralded as the ABC's shift to realistic drama in 1987, while old Dynasty was in decline.

Mayron is directing the Trial episode, so maybe she's bringing more nuance and character to her scenes.

Toni

Maximum Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
September 12, 2001 (poster formerly known as Pam's Twin Sister)
Interestingly I've noticed that Melanie Mayron who played Melissa in ABC's thirtysomething, is directing episodes of nuDynasty.

Of course thirtysomething was heralded as the ABC's shift to realistic drama in 1987, while old Dynasty was in decline.

Mayron is directing the Trial episode, so maybe she's bringing more nuance and character to her scenes.

And Mayron will also probably reprise her role in the thirtysomething sequel now in the works...I always loved her wonderfully quirky looks and endearing acting...

Matthew Blaisdel

Telly Talk Star
LV

Reaction score
Awards
past orbit, on the way out of the solar system
So...according to IMDB (I know, I know...), Alexis (Elaine Hendrix) will appear during the 3.8 episode on Dec. 6th.

I wonder if they will include Hendrix in the opening credits and if someone will get cut out of them for that, because there's not much space for changes in those 20 seconds, just due to time .. :think:

Last edited:

Ferdnand Colby

Telly Talk Member
LV

Reaction score
I miss 80s openings. Somehow they revealed part of the story. I just saw Cagney & Lacey, and honestly like this orchestral entrance which could include as many characters as you could imagine. Even Dynasty and its spinoff, or Beverly Hills 90210. Nice tune too.

Daniel Avery

Admin
LV

Reaction score
Awards
They haven't shown an intro/opening credits in the past two episodes, so maybe they're going to do the 'names-over-the-opening-scenes' thing for a while. It would allow them to preserve the secret by having the typical opening names/stars, with "...and Elaine Hendrix" at the end. Unless you're really into the BTS stuff like we are, you aren't going to know who she is just by seeing her name. Then again, some dummy might decide to write "...and Elaine Hendrix as Alexis Morell Carrington" in huge, capital letters at the end of the opening credits just to ruin the big return/cliffhanger scene.