nuDynasty Spoilers All Casting News And Spoilers For S5

Artur

Telly Talk Active Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
I guess the writers postponed the next season significantly because they hoped the pandemic stops by then and they can make some snarky coronavirus references from Fallon's mouth. I guess they are disapointed it hasn't ended yet and the jokes would be out of place.
Otherwise I can imagine Fallon and Adam deliberately caughing at each other saying "You have a corona", "No, you have it now" and then both get isolated.

Last edited:

tommie

Telly Talk Hero
LV

Reaction score
Awards
I guess there will be issues with Femperial:

Daniel Avery

Admin
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Yes, that already occurred. I remember thinking "Who throws Pepto-Bismol at a protest?" I can't recall the exact context, but I recall some social-media backlash where she was being called "the new Queen of Mean".

tommie

Telly Talk Hero
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Looks like they've casted Luke Cook from Chilling Adventures of Sabrina in a recurring role:

The Chilling Adventures of Sabrina‘s Luke Cook has booked a recurring role on the fourth season of the CW’s Dynasty. Cook will play Oliver, Kirby’s (Maddison Brown) ex-beau from Australia, a photographer who has come to town for a shoot, but has ulterior motives. They reconnect but his late-night partying and drug habit quickly take Kirby down a dangerous road.

GillesDenver

Telly Talk TV Fanatic
LV

Reaction score
Awards
She looks like the opposite of Catherine Oxenberg so she might play Amanda (Blake's illegitimate daughter ! :lol:

Last edited:

thomaswak

Telly Talk Dream Maker
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Interview with Elaine Hendrix & Grant Show on the set, about season 4. Attention : spoilers :

For the ones who don't want to watch : Blake looses his fortune (we know Alexis is taking over the mansion). A beloved character dies, new characters coming.

Last edited:

tommie

Telly Talk Hero
LV

Reaction score
Awards
They're on the set of La Garbarge. Was the O always there in the background?

thomaswak

Telly Talk Dream Maker
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Grant Show really insists on saying that Nu Dynasty is its own show now. Liz Gillies said exactly the same thing not long ago.

thomaswak

Telly Talk Dream Maker
LV

Reaction score
Awards
It's that feeling after a rainstorm when the clouds clear up and you see a mirage, a fantasy of what could be and hope for the future.

Yet, the feeling is burnt ;)

Actually, we have the same word in French : Mirage. Meaning that kind of illusion. But I was confused by "La", as in French, we say "Le" mirage.

Last edited: