nuDynasty Spoilers All Casting News And Spoilers For S5

Emelee

Telly Talk Warrior
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Episode 2.05 - Queen of Cups:
Even as Fallon commits her heart to Culhane, forces she can’t see, and some she can, pull her away. Alexis seemingly makes inroads with Blake but she doesn’t realize she’s pushing him into Cristal’s arms. Airs November 9th.

Episode 2.06 - That Witch:
Hoping to put Liam in the rear-view, Fallon fights to prove to Culhane’s family, and to herself, that Culhane is her one and only. Blake and Cristal struggle to keep their courtship alive as a paranoid Alexis derails their holiday plans. Airs November 16th.

Carrie Fairchild

Telly Talk Enthusiast
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Episode #2.08 - spoilery snippets

Alexis and Mimi later meet up secretly. Mimi reveals Fallon is still trying to buy the Swan Club, and Alexis was supposed to put Fallon off in exchange for enjoying perks of an exclusive club. Alexis offers to pay for Mimi's wedding at the Swan Club on a different day so everyone gets what they want, but Mimi refuses and warns Alexis to call Fallon off or kiss her membership goodbye.

Later Alexis sits in a parked car watching Mimi walk towards her, and runs her over.

SOURCE:
SpoilerTV

So now Alexis is mowing people down with her car in order to retain a country club membership :fp:

Emelee

Telly Talk Warrior
LV

Reaction score
Awards
In all fairness, original Alexis did some silly things as well that had "backfire" written on the wall.

Michael Torrance

Telly Talk Mega Star
LV

Reaction score
Awards
In all fairness, original Alexis did some silly things as well that had "backfire" written on the wall.
Yes, but mowing people down with her car is what Sheridan would have done on Desperate Housewives, not Alexis on Dynasty.

Matthew Blaisdel

Telly Talk Star
LV

Reaction score
Awards
past orbit, on the way out of the solar system
I don't know where else to put this and it somehow lacks importance to open a thread for it, so here i go:
I just spotted C. Thomas Howell, the bearded guy that played old Max van Kirk on nuDynasty in the newest episode of "The Walking Dead", which is by the way also an Atlanta-Peach-production. ;)
At first i wasn't sure, but then i looked it up in the IMDB and it was really him.

Last edited:

Michael Torrance

Telly Talk Mega Star
LV

Reaction score
Awards
If she was cornered enough, she would have.

She was cornered plenty in 8 seasons. We never saw it so I don't know where you base your claim. Trailer Alexis does it in less than a season's full stay.

Emelee

Telly Talk Warrior
LV

Reaction score
Awards
She was cornered plenty in 8 seasons. We never saw it so I don't know where you base your claim. Trailer Alexis does it in less than a season's full stay.

You'd also have to have the correct set-up. Like a shotgun and a horse. Or a staircase nearby. Doesn't have to be a car, there are numerous ways to physically hurt someone. :cool:

Emelee

Telly Talk Warrior
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Taylor Gildersleeve Black will guest-star as "Ashley Cunningham" on episode 2.10 and 2.11

Yani Gellman will guest-star as "Manuel" beginning next episode. I am thinking a new love interest for lonely Sam.

Daniel Avery

Admin
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Yani Gellman was on The Young and the Restless several years back, playing a character named Rafe who was involved in a controversial story where his character (who was openly gay) was tricked into having an affair with straight, manipulative Adam Newman. The behind-the-scenes strife over the story caused the actor playing Adam to walk out in mid-story. They recast the role of Adam, but it really wiped out the momentum for "Rafe" and I always thought it was unfair to the actor.

Michael Torrance

Telly Talk Mega Star
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Yani Gellman was on The Young and the Restless several years back, playing a character named Rafe who was involved in a controversial story where his character (who was openly gay) was tricked into having an affair with straight, manipulative Adam Newman. The behind-the-scenes strife over the story caused the actor playing Adam to walk out in mid-story. They recast the role of Adam, but it really wiped out the momentum for "Rafe" and I always thought it was unfair to the actor.

I remember reading about that. The actor (Chris Engen) had been in the role for about a year when the same sex storyline came about and he refused to play it. Even though Adam had already done dark things and he was clearly a shady character like his father, nothing had bothered him like the "pretend gay" storyline, and he quit. Some actors (like Davidson) even voiced their disappointment but stated that ""Everybody has his or her own demons—and makes their own choices due to their creative process." When he was accused all over the media as a homophobe, he feared the backlash and claimed that he left because his character had turned dark and that "he had many gay friends."

Matthew Blaisdel

Telly Talk Star
LV

Reaction score
Awards
past orbit, on the way out of the solar system
I wonder if the name Cunningham was Sheridans idea :D

Edie70

Telly Talk Fan
LV

Reaction score
Awards
DYNASTY “Crazy Lady” — (9:00-10:00 p.m. ET) (TV-14, DLV) (HDTV)

’TIS THE SEASON (FOR A MANHUNT) - As the Carringtons track down a dangerous enemy on Christmas Eve, Fallon (Elizabeth Gillies) and Blake (Grant Show) clash on how to best handle the situation, stirring up unresolved grievances. Meanwhile, Cristal (Ana Brenda Contreras) suspects Alexis (Nicollette Sheridan) may not be telling the whole truth to the authorities, and Kirby (Maddison Brown) is cast out by Anders (Alan Dale) for having an immature reaction to the grave situation at hand. Rafael de la Fuente, Sam Adegoke and Robert Christopher Riley also star. Christopher Fife and Paula Sabbaga wrote the episode, which was directed by Melanie Mayron (#209).

Original airdate 12/21/2018.

source: https://www.spoilertv.com/2018/11/dynasty-episode-209-crazy-lady-press.html

RottenSkipper17

Telly Talk Active Member
LV

Reaction score
Kirby gets cast out by Anders for having an immature reaction to the grave situation at hand.

I'm sorry, what?! This is almost exactly like what happened with Blake and Fallon around Thanksgiving last year, when Fallon made that inappropriate joke that really pissed her father off and caused him to throw her out of the house for the day. This is just sad and pathetic. Why is Kirby on this show again? She's even worse than Fallon was back in Season 1, and that's saying a lot! If this is this show's idea of comic relief, then they need to do better or just stop because this is not funny at all.

Last edited:

Emelee

Telly Talk Warrior
LV

Reaction score
Awards
As the Carringtons track down a dangerous enemy on Christmas Eve, Fallon (Elizabeth Gillies) and Blake (Grant Show) clash on how to best handle the situation, stirring up unresolved grievances. Meanwhile, Cristal (Ana Brenda Contreras) suspects Alexis (Nicollette Sheridan) may not be telling the whole truth to the authorities

Claudia, I assume of course. Will Blake suspect her of setting the fire, and now wanting to kill her?

Alexis is of course hiding her part in the mess.

Daniel Avery

Admin
LV

Reaction score
Awards
I hope by then they will have pieced together that "Crazy Lady" Claudia shot Celia.

So little has been said about the investigation into Celia's death. Did they even say whether the death was a result of the fire or the shooting? Because that would determine whether Hank goes up for murder or Claudia does.

Richard Channing

Telly Talk Winner
LV

Reaction score
Awards
And how come nobody seems to be mentioning Adam's (Hank's) disappearance? Blake doesn't seem to be bothered that his long lost son that he was only just reunited with has vanished?