How long will it take us to get to 10,000 posts?

Michelle Stevens

'The Lovely Michelle'
Reaction score
Medals
I am sure they will thrive with all your care.
I hope so! I am trying so hard not to over-water them as they are susceptible to root rot. I don't want turn into Bunny Heather and smother them with love. :hi:

Yes they are. The roots are not pretty are they? but their blooms make up for it :D
Indeed and their air roots. I think they are native to Southeast Asia where they hanged from trees on a vertical location. Their roots are looking everywhere for moister.

Pinkie Violet it is then :gotcha:
I'm glad you're fine with that. :) I call her PV for short. A few of their blooms are wilted as I'm sure they have experienced some shock with the move.

Gulp!! Please don't let the budgies know :yikey:
Well the rumour is out there in the budge world.

Speaking or poinsettia, my local grocery store had them today and I almost bought one but decided to wait at least a week. I want to give Snowy and PV one more week of exclusive care.

Approximately 8 times, I think.
Holy moly! Orkie must be very happy indeed in your home. :danc:

Ooo I can just imagine our the SC yacht :j1: maybe 2020 will be the year!
The next question is where do you want to go when we get it?

Thats a great observation which I have never thought of before. TESCO will tell you a lot about me :laughing:
Oh really? I'll have to ask on my next visit. :cool:

Do you think I should write her autobiography? it could be titled something like - "My Life With The LL's" :D
Yes you should and add that to your Long Lashes website of goods. I'd buy that! :obvious:

You're very welcome my friend. Back to business now though :box:
Did you notice we hit ... #2900!

:yeah:

That Bowie Girl

Soap Chat Rebel
Reaction score
One needs place for their toys, I understand. Would your truck fit in a garage if it were empty, clearance wise?
Yes it would. I turned one section of the garage and used room dividers to make a very colorful Hawaiian Cabana room. We put in a huge sliding glass door so when your in it you can still look at the lake. It's a nice place to gather with friends and family. We have to take it down every winter though because of the boats.

Well you know the value of money and what you want which is very important. So many people are not.
I do know the value of money but I am becoming the last of the big time spenders. :floor:
I want it all and I want it now! :llooll:

I have an interest in all history and I've been to my local battlefields and so forth but it's not a hobby of mine of anything. It's just great that photography existed at that time. The Revolutionary War is kinda forgotten as it wasn't photographed. To actually see a photo of Abraham Lincoln or Stonewall Jackson makes it more "real". There are no photos of George Washington or Benjamin Franklin.
I don't travel to places to see monuments and such but I do love our history.

Do you have any hobbies @That Bowie Girl , besides David Bowie.
Let's see......not sure if these are all hobbies but these are the things I love to do.
Interior decorating or decorating of any kind.
Collecting music and DVD's
Boating
Scuba diving in the lake
Jet skiing
Snowmobiling although last year it was way to cold for me lol.
Swimming
Reading but I haven't had time for that lately
Love the Sunshine and being on the beach
I started collecting rare coins years ago with my Dad.
Cars
Racing
Antique car shows
I also enjoy playing Tennis, Basketball, Crockett, Boce Ball and Badminton
Nature lover and being outdoors

Let see I guess that is enough for now. :floor::floor::floor::floor::floor:

I like this new Bowie smiley.
Same here and these ones too. :spinning:

:usa::loveit:

What about you Michelle any hobbies you would like to share. I know you love to travel. :D

Long Lashes

Telly Talk Enforcer
Reaction score
Medals
Speaking of TV shows @Long Lashes.......now no spoilers please
:ms:

I have all 8 episodes of the last season of Poldark on my DVR.
Lucky you!

I am looking forward to seeing it with sadness that it's the last season.
I know what you mean, I wanted it to go forever :( I might re-watch it next year as it took me a little while to get into it and I might've missed some good stuff in the earlier episodes.

This little old guy came to my door and gave me aerial shots of our house and the area from 1966.
That must be fascinating for you to see. I imagine the house and the surrounding area looked different back then.

it's cheaper than a whole indoor pool. Maybe Mr. L would be more willing to get that kind of pool. They don't take up a ton of space either.
I could start by asking for one of these and then gradually work up to a full size pool (in my dreams :lmao:)

We are lucky we both married men that can do all that work for us.
Very true, although our own building work tends to come second to whatever job he is doing. I have learned to be patient (and live with dust) over the years ;)

My list for this winter is getting a new insert for our fireplace, updating but not redoing the whole main bathroom, getting the generator installed (which is already in the works) and I think I want to repaint the some rooms. So far that is it. I am sure I will add more.
All this doesn't sound too bad when you consider just how much work you needed to do when you first moved. When you think back you must be pleased at how much you've both accomplished. Are the steps down to the beach okay now?

Long Lashes

Telly Talk Enforcer
Reaction score
Medals
I don't want turn into Bunny Heather and smother them with love. :hi:
:Clol: .... you are far too sensible to morph into BH.

I think they are native to Southeast Asia where they hanged from trees on a vertical location. Their roots are looking everywhere for moister.
I didn't know any of this, thank you for educating me Michelle

^^ this explains why they're planted in bark and moss :D

I call her PV for short. A few of their blooms are wilted as I'm sure they have experienced some shock with the move.
PV suits her perfectly. Never worry about wilted blooms, I am sure she will perk up again under your care.

Well the rumour is out there in the budge world.

OMG the budgies! :haha::haha:

Speaking or poinsettia, my local grocery store had them today and I almost bought one but decided to wait at least a week.
Does this mean you're definitely going to buy one this year? :hats:

The next question is where do you want to go when we get it?
Anywhere, I will just be happy to pose elegantly on deck :loony: do you have anywhere in mind?

Yes you should and add that to your Long Lashes website of goods. I'd buy that!
The life story of Michelle the poinsettia would be a short, very short book, but its the quality and not the quantity which is most important. :D

Michelle Stevens

'The Lovely Michelle'
Reaction score
Medals
:Clol: .... you are far too sensible to morph into BH.
I hope so. I just don't want to hurt Snowy and PV with kindness. :yikey:

I didn't know any of this, thank you for educating me Michelle

^^ this explains why they're planted in bark and moss :D
At first I thought you tossed Orkie into a tree. :eck: Does Orkie have both bark and moss? Snowy and PV have bark with a layer or moss on top.

PV suits her perfectly. Never worry about wilted blooms, I am sure she will perk up again under your care.
I hope so. I think they are a little stressed with the move and it can get chilly at night so I'm mindful of their sensitivities. If all goes well in the spring I'll get them fresh medium for their roots. I'm not sure how old their bark is and I will have to cut off dead roots.

I found this Youtuber to be very informative on Orchid care.

I found this one interesting in their care. I almost came to tear with this poor orchid. She was not happy. :(

OMG the budgies! :haha::haha:
:p

Does this mean you're definitely going to buy one this year? :hats:
That is the plan! :) I want a small one as I know they grow.

Anywhere, I will just be happy to pose elegantly on deck :loony: do you have anywhere in mind?
We could always use good posing and having your alter-ego (The Enforcer) ready to handle danger is nice to have. :gotcha: I'm thinking the Canary Islands. What do you think?

The life story of Michelle the poinsettia would be a short, very short book, but its the quality and not the quantity which is most important. :D
Indeed. She did live longer than most in her nursery no doubt but it was still a short life. I'm eager to read about her and her life in the LL house. :)

Last edited:

Michelle Stevens

'The Lovely Michelle'
Reaction score
Medals
Yes it would. I turned one section of the garage and used room dividers to make a very colorful Hawaiian Cabana room. We put in a huge sliding glass door so when your in it you can still look at the lake. It's a nice place to gather with friends and family. We have to take it down every winter though because of the boats.
Boats, you have more than one?

I do know the value of money but I am becoming the last of the big time spenders. :floor:
I want it all and I want it now! :llooll:
Well life is short so it's nice to treat oneself to nice things from time to time. You deserve it! :)

Let's see......not sure if these are all hobbies but these are the things I love to do.
Interior decorating or decorating of any kind.
Collecting music and DVD's
Boating
Scuba diving in the lake
Jet skiing
Snowmobiling although last year it was way to cold for me lol.
Swimming
Reading but I haven't had time for that lately
Love the Sunshine and being on the beach
I started collecting rare coins years ago with my Dad.
Cars
Racing
Antique car shows
I also enjoy playing Tennis, Basketball, Crockett, Boce Ball and Badminton
Nature lover and being outdoors

Let see I guess that is enough for now. :floor::floor::floor::floor::floor:
Wow, you are an active and interesting person. :yikey:

What about you Michelle any hobbies you would like to share. I know you love to travel. :D
Haunting Soap Chat with my silliness, drawing, travel, cars, orchid (and soon to be poinsettia) care, .... there is more but I'm boring compared to your active life. :hide:

Long Lashes

Telly Talk Enforcer
Reaction score
Medals
At first I thought you tossed Orkie into a tree.
:haha::haha:

Does Orkie have both bark and moss? Snowy and PV have bark with a layer or moss on top.
Yes, more bark than moss. The moss isn't neatly placed like yours, Orkies is sort of mixed in with the bark.

I think they are a little stressed with the move and it can get chilly at night so I'm mindful of their sensitivities.
They will settle down and grow to love being safe and cared for in your home :)

If all goes well in the spring I'll get them fresh medium for their roots. I'm not sure how old their bark is and I will have to cut off dead roots.

I found this Youtuber to be very informative on Orchid care.
Thats a very interesting video thank you for showing me. I had no idea I needed to do so much :eck: poor Orkie its a miracle shes survived this long, she must be very tough.

I found this one interesting in their care. I almost came to tear with this poor orchid. She was not happy. :(
"Stressed Orchids" ... aw poor plant :( very informative information though.

Seeing Miss Orchid Girl deal with all those long roots was like watching open-heart surgery :lol: . Once springtime arrives I need to check out Orkies roots and cut off the dead ones and I need to buy some special Orchid feed, up until now shes just had the generic plant once in a while. Like I said, she must be very tough to have got this far unaided :box:

That is the plan! :) I want a small one as I know they grow.
Wonderful! and please remember Michelle - a Poinsettia is not just for Christmas :mo: its for life!

We could always use good posing
One can never over-pose :danc:

I'm thinking the Canary Islands. What do you think?
A great idea :gotcha: sunny weather and clean beaches will do just fine.

I just need to check something, thats not where the budgies come from is it? :yikey:

I'm eager to read about her and her life in the LL house.
I need to get cracking writing her life story :D - The Life And Times Of Michelle The Red Poinsettia

Is it a red Poinsettia you have in mind Michelle or do you prefer another colour instead?

Are you all getting excited for Thanksgiving?

Michelle Stevens

'The Lovely Michelle'
Reaction score
Medals
Yes, more bark than moss. The moss isn't neatly placed like yours, Orkies is sort of mixed in with the bark.
Well mine it's too neat, well the moss isn't. I take that off during watering and I've had trouble getting it back on in a tidy way. :crazyme:

They will settle down and grow to love being safe and cared for in your home :)
I so hope so. Of the two Snowy concerns me more as her leaves never look as happy as PV's. Snowy does have better roots but I worry.

Thats a very interesting video thank you for showing me. I had no idea I needed to do so much :eck: poor Orkie its a miracle shes survived this long, she must be very tough.
Well Orkie must must really enjoy what you are doing. You're doing something right. :gotcha:

I do enjoy watching Miss Orchid Girl's videos. I think she lives in Romania and her information is very thorough.

"Stressed Orchids" ... aw poor plant :( very informative information though.

Seeing Miss Orchid Girl deal with all those long roots was like watching open-heart surgery :lol: . Once springtime arrives I need to check out Orkies roots and cut off the dead ones and I need to buy some special Orchid feed, up until now shes just had the generic plant once in a while. Like I said, she must be very tough to have got this far unaided :box:
She has saved so many poor orchids, she's my hero. :dance: Indeed, she knows her way around those roots. Is Orkie in her original medium, bark? If she is happy it must be good.

Wonderful! and please remember Michelle - a Poinsettia is not just for Christmas :mo: its for life!
:ig: You are so correct! :jolly:

One can never over-pose :danc:
LOL, so true! :)

A great idea :gotcha: sunny weather and clean beaches will do just fine.

I just need to check something, thats not where the budgies come from is it? :yikey:
I'll have to look that up as they may be out to find you if they suspect you of crimes. Look at them in Australia...

I need to get cracking writing her life story :D - The Life And Times Of Michelle The Red Poinsettia
It would be nice as a Christmas gift to help sell and save poinsettias. :cool1

Is it a red Poinsettia you have in mind Michelle or do you prefer another colour instead?
I wasn't going to say this until I got them but I want a red one and a white one. I don't want a lonely poinsettia. I know I'm crazy. :confuse:

Are you all getting excited for Thanksgiving?
Well I have to work all week but it's a very nice holiday to eat and be merry.

That Bowie Girl

Soap Chat Rebel
Reaction score
know what you mean, I wanted it to go forever :( I might re-watch it next year as it took me a little while to get into it and I might've missed some good stuff in the earlier episodes.
If you do a re-watch I am in! We could post about it even? The ending was almost perfect. Would rather he had stayed home. I don't know why in the final season they added that new character. A lot of shows do this but overall the whole season was fabulous! :danc:

and what about the Forsyte Saga have you re-watched this one yet? We could do that one too and post about it. :spinning:We were going to do that a couple years ago. :D

That must be fascinating for you to see. I imagine the house and the surrounding area looked different back then.
It was just the back of the house where the 3 bedrooms and main bath are now. Some cottages were here and some weren't it was very interesting to look at.

Very true, although our own building work tends to come second to whatever job he is doing. I have learned to be patient (and live with dust) over the years ;)
Same here....since our move he wants to be outside all the time so the inside takes a backseat which I don't blame him for one bit. I would rather be outside too. :swing: I know that Mr. LL is amazing at getting things done though when he can. :cool:

All this doesn't sound too bad when you consider just how much work you needed to do when you first moved. When you think back you must be pleased at how much you've both accomplished. Are the steps down to the beach okay now?
We have had to redo them here and there because of the bluff. But we have the best stairs out of everyone. No I am not bragging :lmao: all the cottages had to use our stairs to get to the beach this summer. Which I was very happy to have them use them. :cool1

Haunting Soap Chat with my silliness, drawing, travel, cars, orchid (and soon to be poinsettia) care, .... there is more but I'm boring compared to your active life.
No way nothing is silly at all as long as you enjoy it! :hats:

Wow, you are an active and interesting person.
Well at the moment I am not active much at all. Everything I do is at different times of the year. Right now it's all about the inside because it's too cold outside. :(

Long Lashes

Telly Talk Enforcer
Reaction score
Medals
Well mine it's too neat, well the moss isn't. I take that off during watering and I've had trouble getting it back on in a tidy way.
Its good to have a challenge :D

Of the two Snowy concerns me more as her leaves never look as happy as PV's. Snowy does have better roots but I worry.
Maybe they're in a slightly different growth period individually? I am only guessing, but perhaps each will have a time to shine whilst the other relaxes and puts their feet up :lol:

I do enjoy watching Miss Orchid Girl's videos. I think she lives in Romania and her information is very thorough.
She is very knowledgeable. Its reassuring to find someone with experience and good advice for us novices.

Is Orkie in her original medium, bark?
Yes she is. I've never given it a second thought until now, I will keep an eye on it in case it goes all mushy.

Look at them in Australia...

Crikey! at first glance they look like green leaves. This is how they should live, free and in the wild :)

The Canary Islands (funnily enough) have wild canaries ....

Some people keep Canaries (like budgies) over here as pets.

I wasn't going to say this until I got them but I want a red one and a white one. I don't want a lonely poinsettia. I know I'm crazy.
This is a great idea. I think the red and white plants will compliment each other, the white ones are very pretty. Are we going to name them? :D

Well I have to work all week but it's a very nice holiday to eat and be merry.
I hope work goes well for you and that the thanksgiving atmosphere spreads happiness

Long Lashes

Telly Talk Enforcer
Reaction score
Medals
If you do a re-watch I am in! We could post about it even?
I like this idea :D

The ending was almost perfect. Would rather he had stayed home. I don't know why in the final season they added that new character. A lot of shows do this but overall the whole season was fabulous!
Yes, I loved it too. I didn't really like him going off to sea again because I needed to know if he got home safely and in time for the new baby.

what about the Forsyte Saga have you re-watched this one yet? We could do that one too and post about it.
I haven't re-watched this either so this is another on my catch-up list.

:love7:

.since our move he wants to be outside all the time so the inside takes a backseat which I don't blame him for one bit. I would rather be outside too.
Sounds like you have your priorities right. Life is for living and even though we need to get certain jobs/decorating done it all comes together in the end.

I know that Mr. LL is amazing at getting things done though when he can.
He is, yes and he works for me for free :loony:

We have had to redo them here and there because of the bluff. But we have the best stairs out of everyone. No I am not bragging :lmao: all the cottages had to use our stairs to get to the beach this summer. Which I was very happy to have them use them.
Mt TBG must have done an awesome job at fixing them up, that must be very hard work considering the steep bluff.

Beautiful writing! hope your day is fantastic too. Have you been taking calligraphy lessons? :cool1

Michelle Stevens

'The Lovely Michelle'
Reaction score
Medals
Maybe they're in a slightly different growth period individually? I am only guessing, but perhaps each will have a time to shine whilst the other relaxes and puts their feet up :lol:
So true. With my blooms starting to end I'm curious when they will shoot up a new spike with buds again. I think I'll have a few months of sulking like you had with Orkie.

She is very knowledgeable. Its reassuring to find someone with experience and good advice for us novices.
Indeed. I catch one of her videos when I have some free time. Now I need a poinsettia expert like Dani the Orchid Girl.

Yes she is. I've never given it a second thought until now, I will keep an eye on it in case it goes all mushy.
Do you have a transparent pot for Orkie to see her roots? I have those for Snowy and PV. I watered Snowy today and the transparent pots are good for seeing if any water collects.

Crikey! at first glance they look like green leaves. This is how they should live, free and in the wild :)
Indeed! :ig:

The Canary Islands (funnily enough) have wild canaries ....

Some people keep Canaries (like budgies) over here as pets.
Canaries are hard to find here in the US. Not as abundant as Budgies or Finches. Did you have a Canary at any time?

This is a great idea. I think the red and white plants will compliment each other, the white ones are very pretty. Are we going to name them? :D
That was what I was thinking. I like having two of everything. Even plants need friends. I just hope they like one another. :confused:

Well after hearing me babble on about poinsettias my mother bought me a white one yesterday. :dance: She is very small but I will share here with you soon. A red one is now all I need. I have a name idea for the white one but I'll leave it up to you for the red one.

I hope work goes well for you and that the thanksgiving atmosphere spreads happiness
I may not be here much this week as Michelle will be working more than ever. I really like the Thanksgiving smiley you used here. :gotcha: Thank you and Happy Thanksgiving to everyone!

Long Lashes

Telly Talk Enforcer
Reaction score
Medals
I think I'll have a few months of sulking like you had with Orkie.
You might do, its going to be interesting to see what happens. At least you will know its not unusual for Orchids to throw off their blooms in a tantrum and sulk for a while :lol: ... they always come round and cheer-up again.

Now I need a poinsettia expert like Dani the Orchid Girl.
Oh so do I. I was in TESCOS this morning :D and I almost, nearly, but not quite put a Poinsettia into my trolley. I think I will leave it another week they had hundreds.

Do you have a transparent pot for Orkie to see her roots? I have those for Snowy and PV. I watered Snowy today and the transparent pots are good for seeing if any water collects.
Yes, same here we have a transparent pot. Although, I put the pot into a prettier plant pot like you have done. I must admit their roots are not attractive to look at, they remind me of worms :eek: I will have to be brave in the spring when I intend to inspect them.

Did you have a Canary at any time?
We never had a canary, one of my school friends had two in a cage (poor things) I just had my guinea-pig :catface:

. Even plants need friends. I just hope they like one another.
:Clol: ... hopefully they will get along fine, it might even spur them on to compete with each other as to who can give you the best display.

Well after hearing me babble on about poinsettias my mother bought me a white one yesterday.
Yipee! :gidd: and your Mother is very, very kind.

She is very small but I will share here with you soon.
I like the sound of her already :loony:

I have a name idea for the white one
Ooo what is it? do tell :D

I'll leave it up to you for the red one.
Thank you, this would be an absolute homour to do :hat:and you my friend can name mine, if you dont mind.

I may not be here much this week as Michelle will be working more than ever.
Aw, you will be very much missed :ch: I hope you dont have to work too hard. Do not worry about our Cafe I will have that covered its the least I can do. ;)

Thank you and Happy Thanksgiving to everyone!
The same to you Michelle ....

See you when you can :gotcha:

Michelle Stevens

'The Lovely Michelle'
Reaction score
Medals
You might do, its going to be interesting to see what happens. At least you will know its not unusual for Orchids to throw off their blooms in a tantrum and sulk for a while :lol: ... they always come round and cheer-up again.
LOL! I can see Snowy and PV throwing such a tantrum. PV seems the type more than Snowy. :floor:

Oh so do I. I was in TESCOS this morning :D and I almost, nearly, but not quite put a Poinsettia into my trolley. I think I will leave it another week they had hundreds.
I did the same thing at my local grocery store the other day. I was so tempted but I will wait for my red Poinsettia.

Whatever Poinsettia you choose to take home will be so lucky, I can't wait. :wave:

Yes, same here we have a transparent pot. Although, I put the pot into a prettier plant pot like you have done. I must admit their roots are not attractive to look at, they remind me of worms :eek: I will have to be brave in the spring when I intend to inspect them.
Yes, green worms. Actually the root is inside that wormy thing. It's very thin. That think wormy thing hold the water. Miss Orchid Girl had a name for those but it escapes me. :think: Yes, I remember your lovely orchid pot where Orkie lives. :)

We never had a canary, one of my school friends had two in a cage (poor things) I just had my guinea-pig :catface:
I had a guinea pig as well. A very interesting pet. What colour was yours as I think we talk about this before but I sometimes forget. :crazyme:

:Clol: ... hopefully they will get along fine, it might even spur them on to compete with each other as to who can give you the best display.
That would be fun to watch but survival is my main goal for starters.

Yipee! :gidd: and your Mother is very, very kind.
She as indeed. It was a true surprise. :dance:

I like the sound of her already :loony:
I'm eager to show her to you. :D

Ooo what is it? do tell :D
I was thinking White Princess as I treat them like royalty and all my plants are female in my head. :confused: She is a very small White Princess now with a few bruised leaves from her time in the store. Those leave tell a story.

Thank you, this would be an absolute homour to do :hat:and you my friend can name mine, if you dont mind.
Agreed! :gotcha: The honor is all mine.

Aw, you will be very much missed :ch: I hope you dont have to work too hard. Do not worry about our Cafe I will have that covered its the least I can do. ;)
Oh, thank you! I'll do Christmas at the SC Cafe if you want me to. We can't trust BH or NN with the cafe. ;)

Thank you for the kind words! :hugs:

The same to you Michelle ....

See you when you can :gotcha:

Thank you!

Long Lashes

Telly Talk Enforcer
Reaction score
Medals
I can see Snowy and PV throwing such a tantrum. PV seems the type more than Snowy.
It sounds like PV is the one with the attitude :danc:

Whatever Poinsettia you choose to take home will be so lucky, I can't wait.
I will take a photo once I've bought one :D .... at least if things dont go well for my Poinsettia I will have before and after photos..Lol!

That think wormy thing hold the water. Miss Orchid Girl had a name for those but it escapes me.
"wormy thing" describes the roots perfectly :eek:

I had a guinea pig as well. A very interesting pet. What colour was yours as I think we talk about this before but I sometimes forget.
We have talked about so many things its hard to remember everything :lol: My guinea pig looked similar to this...

What colour was yours Michelle? (sorry, my memory lets me down sometimes :crazyme:)

I was thinking White Princess as I treat them like royalty and all my plants are female in my head.
This is such a cute name :gotcha: and I like the reason why you chose this name too.

She is a very small White Princess now with a few bruised leaves from her time in the store. Those leave tell a story.
She sounds very pretty, poor thing being bruised in the shop. At least she is in safe hands now.

I'll do Christmas at the SC Cafe if you want me to. We can't trust BH or NN with the cafe.
We can share the Christmas shifts if you like? :ss7: and we will definitely close on Christmas day.

Thank you Michelle and BH says .... :hi:

Long Lashes

Telly Talk Enforcer
Reaction score
Medals
To all our friends across the pond, wishing you a...

enjoy!

:usa:

Michelle Stevens

'The Lovely Michelle'
Reaction score
Medals
It sounds like PV is the one with the attitude :danc:
She is. Her leaves are healthier but she is throwing off her blooms quicker than Snowy. I think PV is heading for a tantrum.

I will take a photo once I've bought one :D .... at least if things dont go well for my Poinsettia I will have before and after photos..Lol!
Good idea. :gotcha:

"wormy thing"
describes the roots perfectly :eek:
I have seen some of these wormy roots on Dani/Miss Orchid Girl's orchids and they are everywhere. I removed my moss for now to help them grow more. If I see new roots I'll be happy even if they aren't attractive.

We have talked about so many things its hard to remember everything :lol: My guinea pig looked similar to this...

What colour was yours Michelle? (sorry, my memory lets me down sometimes :crazyme:)
Oh, mine was nearly this colour too. Maybe slightly darker. Peruvians eat these poor little guys. :eck:

This is such a cute name :gotcha: and I like the reason why you chose this name too.
As promised here is White Princess....
:danc:
I'll share more of her with her new orchid friends soon.

She sounds very pretty, poor thing being bruised in the shop. At least she is in safe hands now.
Walmart may have bruised her in the Christmas hustle. :fp:

We can share the Christmas shifts if you like? :ss7: and we will definitely close on Christmas day.
Agreed! I can kick back on Christmas. :byee:

Thank you Michelle and BH says .... :hi:
I hope she wasn't too much of a handful. :hide:

To all our friends across the pond, wishing you a...

enjoy!

:usa:
Thank you @Long Lashes! It's a nice holiday to get together with family and be thankful for the things we have in life. I am thankful to have met many fine people here on this forum over the past eight years. Many of you have enriched my life. :group: