How long will it take us to get to 10,000 posts?

Long Lashes

Telly Talk Enforcer
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Favourite Movie

Eagle Chat

I actually have new images from the nest of Lipstick and Guy.

Oh wow, who is that flying I wonder? what a fab picture this is! .:bravo1: its such an atmospheric nest

I also have found Guy or Lipstick made a recent visit to their nest.

Aww just look at him/her :love5:

I hope our Peaches and Herb are thriving out in the world, they might even come across Soap and Chat ;)

Michelle Stevens

'The Lovely Michelle'
LV

Reaction score
Awards
I think its about 2 years, which is something of a record for me :lol:

That's good! I hope it's just the start of a long time together for you and Orkie.

Yes, I think you're right, which is why I dare not move Orkie into another place, she seems happiest in the hallway.

Good idea. The become content to their locations. Does Mr. L like Orkie?

If only they could talk, it would make it far easier to care for them. I am sure Orkie would be saying "shes ignoring me again" :hide:

Indeed it would be interesting to know that they thought, if they had brains. My Poinsettias would be really talkative if they could speak. :laughing:

I didn't realise you had her all that time (time is sure flying this year). I know you will sadly miss her, but she has taught you and me so much, she is another of our legends :)

So true. January- August. I looked at Gem's long leaf yesterday as she becomes one with nature. I will really miss her. :( I also saw the last of the green on Snowball yesterday too. It's sad I lost both Hydrangeas but I noticed whatever blight they had the ones on the hardware stories also have that same blight. I don't feel as bad but I could never figure out what it was. :think:

I have placed Gem's pot next to Early Rosa's pot as both are legends. Hopefully each of us only have two legends for some time.

I hope they start to show you that they're still growing in the not too distant future, what a great sign that would be to see and you more than deserve a break.

PV and Lumina still remain critical with no signs of recovery. If they improve it will be slow. I just look each day to see of they are getting moisture and air and light. It's all on them if the have enough energy to regrow.

These are beautiful photos Michelle :10: the contrast between the dark background and her light blooms look incredible! She looks so exotic :D thanks for showing me. Does she need a name or have you already thought of one?

Thank you! I have been calling her Lemon Drop as her blooms are so lemon or lemonade coloured. It's not in stone and if you have any suggestions I'll take them.

Having said that I have three new Orchids. One I bought last Thursday from the hardware store on the discount shelf. Her blooms had dropped but they were still in the pot. Oddly she has a name already, Nepture. A sticker on her pot said Nepture so I went with that. And this morning I struck up a conversation with the flower lady at the supermarket about what happens to their unwanted Orchids. I had no intention of buying any as I have two new ones and she said a man with a greenhouse picks them up. Then she, to my amazement gave two tired pink Orchids to me that she had just removed from the display which were $18 each. I was in shock to get two FREE distressed Orchids. I think Michelle's hotness was a factor.:p They both are unnamed as of now and were very dry but in bark which helps. I'm so happy! :hats:#9 and #10 ... I have to put the brakes on this for a while ... maybe at least for a few weeks. ;) I don't want to overdue it as each one is special. Nine living Orchids and you got me into this my friend. :hugs:Photos to come this week.

Its very cute and if she knew you had that Bunny she wouldn't let you rest until you gave it to her. It will be our secret

Thank you! She can be a handful with her obsession with all things bunny. :crazyme:

Yaay! well done Maizie and Sunburst, you clever plants!:hats:

I had to repot Maizie last Friday and I'm on eggshells as I hope the shock of bark instead of moss will not harm her too much. It was the right time but I worry. I spent an hour doing the repotting as I didn't want to make any mistakes and to make it as easy for her as I could.

Oh I see, so our prices are similar. The blue Orchids in Tesco are still for sale at the full price, they have about half of them left.

Beware as when I was looking at (when I bought Neptune) there were several discount blue Orchids and I was inspecting their roots and I got blue food dye on Michelle's lovely hands. Grrr.... I would pick one but Nepture jumped out at me for some reason. I hope you find one sometime so we can exchange notes. I'd love to see how a Blue Orchid return after being injected by the food colouring in the next bloom cycle.

Thats the type of bargain I am looking for, not so much because of the low cost, but more because I want the challenge of helping an unwanted Orchid. Your example of being a plant rescuer has rubbed off on me too :gotcha:

It's so reward and to get them to bloom again is a real bonus. To care for anything unwanted just tugs my heartstrings. To save them from certain death is a reward even if they don't live long. Even plants need love.

True. Your sweet little minions are very loyal to you. Have you brainwashed them? :lmao:

Hotwashing! Michelle hotwashes people with her incredible hotness.

I am :danc: my title has been kindly upgraded.

:laughing:

I see the Soap Chat Cafe is now the Telly Talk Cafe. We need a new sign.

Yes, where did it go? :yikey: its starting to feel like early autumn here, I do love the autumn though. I've tried to make my avatar and signature an autumn theme, not sure I like it, it's a work in progress lol!

I love your latest avatar. It's so classy and elegant!:)

The evenings are becoming cooler and also its going dark far earlier. I have been brave and have not yet switched the central heating back on.

Indeed. It just feels like Autumn is fast approaching. I guess we better enjoy what little of Summer that is left. No doubt the heat is soon to be on.

Did it rain a lot? do you get many floods? questions, questions .. lol

No floods here, an inch and a half last week which is good for the farmer as out ground was getting hard. Sunny and mild this week thus far. How is it in your part of the world?

He is indeed and he is now known as "Medium Tim" :Clol:

He must be growing. You and Mr. L must be feeding him well. Will he be brought indoor this Winter?

Last edited:

Michelle Stevens

'The Lovely Michelle'
LV

Reaction score
Awards

Eagle Chat
Oh wow, who is that flying I wonder? what a fab picture this is! .:bravo1: its such an atmospheric nest

It could be Guy!

He was back a few days later.

Aww just look at him/her :love5:

Another, I think, Starling taking a visit of the nest a few days ago.

That Poplar tree a very popular with the wildlife. :)

I hope our Peaches and Herb are thriving out in the world, they might even come across Soap and Chat ;)

Indeed. I wish I knew where this Farm Country cam is.:think: Imagine what it would be like to have Soap and Chat and Peach and Herb all together on a nest. Never going to happen but it would be grand. :bubble:

Long Lashes

Telly Talk Enforcer
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Favourite Movie
Does Mr. L like Orkie?
To be honest, I dont think he even notices her much. Poor Orkie :(

. My Poinsettias would be really talkative if they could speak.
:lol: ... I can feel a new idea for a childrens book forming.

. It's sad I lost both Hydrangeas but I noticed whatever blight they had the ones on the hardware stories also have that same blight. I don't feel as bad but I could never figure out what it was.
Maybe all those hydrangeas from the store did have the same problem? in which case you had an impossible task.

Hopefully each of us only have two legends for some time.
Yes, lets keep the legend list exclusive for as long as possible :) I still have fond memories of Michelle (the first Poinsettia I didn't bin straight after Christmas :fp: ) she survived the longest and as you know that was due to you.

I just look each day to see of they are getting moisture and air and light. It's all on them if the have enough energy to regrow.
Then because of you and your care they have everything they need to recover if they can.

I have been calling her Lemon Drop as her blooms are so lemon or lemonade coloured. It's not in stone and if you have any suggestions I'll take them.
Ooo this is a great name for her :D it describes her gorgeous blooms perfectly.

Having said that I have three new Orchids.
Really? o_O

One I bought last Thursday from the hardware store on the discount shelf. Her blooms had dropped but they were still in the pot. Oddly she has a name already, Nepture. A sticker on her pot said Nepture so I went with that.
You just couldn't resist could you? :laughing: I do like that name though, it sounds classy.

this morning I struck up a conversation with the flower lady at the supermarket about what happens to their unwanted Orchids. I had no intention of buying any as I have two new ones and she said a man with a greenhouse picks them up. Then she, to my amazement gave two tired pink Orchids to me that she had just removed from the display which were $18 each. I was in shock to get two FREE distressed Orchids.
Oh my goodness! this was meant to be after all your recent heart-ache :hb:

How kind of that flower lady, people like her brighten my day and she must have realised how much you like those plants. What a great thing to do to let you have them, fab!

I think Michelle's hotness was a factor.:p
So if I had got there first, then she would've given the plants to me the N1H :spinning:

I'm so happy! :hats:
Yaay! :dance:

#9 and #10 ... I have to put the brakes on this for a while ... maybe at least for a few weeks. ;)
:funny:

Okay, lets if you get any withdrawal symptoms :lol:

Photos to come this week.
Fab!

I had to repot Maizie last Friday and I'm on eggshells as I hope the shock of bark instead of moss will not harm her too much. It was the right time but I worry. I spent an hour doing the repotting as I didn't want to make any mistakes and to make it as easy for her as I could.
I have a good feeling about your Maizie I think shes going to be a toughie.

Beware as when I was looking at (when I bought Neptune) there were several discount blue Orchids and I was inspecting their roots and I got blue food dye on Michelle's lovely hands. Grrr....
Eww. Those poor dyed Orchids.

I'd love to see how a Blue Orchid return after being injected by the food colouring in the next bloom cycle.
Yes, me too. Is it bad of me to hope that some of the Blue Orchids in Tesco have been left on the shelf and become wilted bargains?
Yes I suppose it is bad of me:crazyme:

Hotwashing! Michelle hotwashes people with her incredible hotness.
Lol!... Yeah, sure! :yoyo:

I see the Soap Chat Cafe is now the Telly Talk Cafe. We need a new sign.
Perhaps we could get a VIP to re-open the cafe with its new name. Have you any requests which celebrities I should approach?

Apart from Kimberly Foster, Michelle! :p

I love your latest avatar. It's so classy and elegant!
Thank you :D hopefully it looks autumny. It will do for now..lol

It just feels like Autumn is fast approaching. I guess we better enjoy what little of Summer that is left.
I actually got out in the garden this afternoon, its been hot here, overcast and dull, but very warm.

No floods here, an inch and a half last week which is good for the farmer as out ground was getting hard.
Do you ever have water-shortages during your hot summers? sometimes we have a hose-pipe ban to save water, its not happened this year though.

You and Mr. L must be feeding him well. Will he be brought indoor this Winter?
It was my aim to bring Medium Tim back in the house for Christmas, although I've gone off the idea. I am afraid he might have a worm or tow in his pot, I haven't seen any in there, but just thought of it puts me off. So for now I am thinking of buying another new Tiny Tim for in the house and then after Christmas he can join his big brother Medium Tim in the garden .
If I carry on doing this every year the LL garden will become nothing but a forest :Clol:

Long Lashes

Telly Talk Enforcer
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Favourite Movie

Eagle Chat

He was back a few days later.

The alien eyes are back ! :bowing and just look at that beak.

Lipstick, is very lucky to have a handsome guy like Guy! :lol:

Another, I think, Starling taking a visit of the nest a few days ago.

Cheeky Staring sitting on the favourite branch..Lol

That Poplar tree a very popular with the wildlife. :)
The tree has turned into a wild-life community centre. What a bonus it is to see so many different species using it and for me its also shown just how massive the Eagles are compared to other birds and small animals.

magine what it would be like to have Soap and Chat and Peach and Herb all together on a nest. Never going to happen but it would be grand.
That would be a perfect sight to see :kiss:

Michelle Stevens

'The Lovely Michelle'
LV

Reaction score
Awards
To be honest, I dont think he even notices her much. Poor Orkie :(

That's not unusual as they often are just a part of the background of our environment.

:lol: ... I can feel a new idea for a childrens book forming.

From my Poinsettias talking about me? :laughing:

Maybe all those hydrangeas from the store did have the same problem? in which case you had an impossible task.

I think these two came from different stores but could have come from the same source. It's just depressing to know all these plants will slowly waste away from this illness. I just wish I could have saved them but I did as much as I could for them in their final months. :(

Yes, lets keep the legend list exclusive for as long as possible :) I still have fond memories of Michelle (the first Poinsettia I didn't bin straight after Christmas :fp: ) she survived the longest and as you know that was due to you.

Agreed! Michelle and Red Glory did live to the next year after their Christmas season and Michelle lived until July I believe. It was due to you too my friend that they lived that long. Let's hope your 2020 Poinsettia has a longer life. :14:

Then because of you and your care they have everything they need to recover if they can.

I look over them, all nine now, each day for any trouble. PV and Lumina are holding on but still critical and could decline at any time. Late-August was terrible for my Orchid family with three falling ill and one of those dying.

Ooo this is a great name for her :D it describes her gorgeous blooms perfectly.

I'm glad you like that name. I wanted something special to match her colour.

I have a photo of my latest generation, the post-Gem generation of my Orchids.

The two new "pinkies" are on the ends in the blue and lavender coloured pots. Lemon Drop and Neptune are in the middle. As you can see my pinkies' blooms are wilted hence why they were taken down from the store display.

You just couldn't resist could you? :laughing: I do like that name though, it sounds classy.

I liked it and I'm not too good with plant names so it stuck. She has the black pot with no current blooms.

Oh my goodness! this was meant to be after all your recent heart-ache :hb:

Indeed! I just hope this doesn't set me up for future heart-ache but it's a risk I'm willing to take. It seems the "pinkies" are not as popular and sat for some time as their roots were so dry. I just need a name for this set. I was thinking of something that rhymes as they are the same colour and came from the same store and surely the same nursery. :think:

How kind of that flower lady, people like her brighten my day and she must have realised how much you like those plants. What a great thing to do to let you have them, fab!

It was fab indeed. It really made my week (thus far). I promised her to show her images of them as they recover. I only wish you lived closer as I would give you one to befriend Orkie.

So if I had got there first, then she would've given the plants to me the N1H :spinning:

That would only work IF she never saw me. Only if!!! :dance1:

:funny:

Okay, lets if you get any withdrawal symptoms :lol:

:loon:

Guess who else is back in bloom....

Khloe the Kalanchoe! She is happy now! :dance:

I have a good feeling about your Maizie I think shes going to be a toughie.

I so hope so. She has a tiny new leaf that is emerging but I hope the bark doesn't shock her system too much. I'm on eggshells.

Eww. Those poor dyed Orchids.

And when I was leaving with Neptune I saw a new delivery care in the aisle with new dyed Orchids. It's a never ending cycle. I get the impressing people buy these and when the blooms drop the plant is in the bin like the Poinsettias. :yikey:

Yes, me too. Is it bad of me to hope that some of the Blue Orchids in Tesco have been left on the shelf and become wilted bargains?
Yes I suppose it is bad of me:crazyme:

I understand your dilemma. You want them to have a good home but also want to have one to save on discount. Does Tesco have plants on discount?

Lol!... Yeah, sure! :yoyo:

Hmmm... maybe that will be a part of my new line of body-washes, Hotwash!

Perhaps we could get a VIP to re-open the cafe with its new name. Have you any requests which celebrities I should approach?

Apart from Kimberly Foster, Michelle! :p

You'll never do better than KF. ;) Hmm... so your so called Enrique is out?

Thank you :D hopefully it looks autumny. It will do for now..lol

It does! It's so lovely indeed! I really like it alot!

I actually got out in the garden this afternoon, its been hot here, overcast and dull, but very warm.

How is your garden doing if I may ask?

Do you ever have water-shortages during your hot summers? sometimes we have a hose-pipe ban to save water, its not happened this year though.

Where I live it's very rare. In 1999 we had a summer drought and some homes had wells that went dry. Other part of the US have far worse conditions. Sometimes during dry summers there are local directives about washing cars and lawns but they seem to be rare.

It was my aim to bring Medium Tim back in the house for Christmas, although I've gone off the idea. I am afraid he might have a worm or tow in his pot, I haven't seen any in there, but just thought of it puts me off. So for now I am thinking of buying another new Tiny Tim for in the house and then after Christmas he can join his big brother Medium Tim in the garden .
If I carry on doing this every year the LL garden will become nothing but a forest :Clol:

Oh, so Medium Tim could have a friend on the way? You sure don't like animals with no legs. If your alien friends lose their legs and arms you may be off of them too.
It would be nice to have at least one Tim in your home for Christmas with Orkie and maybe some other additions.

The LL forest can join the Michelle Orchid and Abandoned Plants Preserve. It's so nice to have a love for plants. :)

Last edited:

Long Lashes

Telly Talk Enforcer
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Favourite Movie
From my Poinsettias talking about me?
:D and the book could be called - "The Gossiping Poinsettias"

Michelle and Red Glory did live to the next year after their Christmas season and Michelle lived until July I believe.
Wow, you have a good memory because much to my amazement Michelle did make it to July.

Let's hope your 2020 Poinsettia has a longer life. :14:
The pressure is on for me to keep it alive this time, I am ready for the challenge :box:

I look over them, all nine now, each day for any trouble. PV and Lumina are holding on but still critical and could decline at any time. Late-August was terrible for my Orchid family with three falling ill and one of those dying.
It must have been a bit of a shock for you having all this happen at once. I do hope PV and Lumina are making some effort now.

I have a photo of my latest generation, the post-Gem generation of my Orchids.
How exciting to see these four new family members together :ty:.

The two new "pinkies" are on the ends in the blue and lavender coloured pots. Lemon Drop and Neptune are in the middle. As you can see my pinkies' blooms are wilted hence why they were taken down from the store display.
Aww they all look so fine! the two pinkies remind me a bit of Orkie only they have a deeper colour. All the leaves on all the plants are looking glossy and healthy which is a good sign :) especially the leaves on Neptune, her leaves are very lush, what colour will her blooms be? do you know or is it a case of wait and see?

it will be special to see the three new rescues develop and recover.

I just hope this doesn't set me up for future heart-ache but it's a risk
It is a risk, but the reward could be massive and you've given these plants a real chance, by now they might've been in a rubbish skip, lucky, lucky plants.

It seems the "pinkies" are not as popular and sat for some time as their roots were so dry. I just need a name for this set. I was thinking of something that rhymes as they are the same colour and came from the same store and surely the same nursery.
Have you thought of any names? if you haven't may I suggest a couple :- - Pinky & Perky (this was the name of a childrens show from way back about two pig puppets) or Tweedledee & Tweedledum? or you might hate these names? or you already have names? .
..... just ignore me :lol:

It was fab indeed. It really made my week (thus far).
I bet it did, its a great thing to happen, completely out of the blue! :dance:

I only wish you lived closer as I would give you one to befriend Orkie.
Thank you, I would've loved that :) I check out Tescos again this week, yes, they do have a discount shelf but it only had a couple of Cactus plants, which dont interest me. All the blue Orchids had gone, so I guess they might replace them with a new batch soon....I will keep my eyes peeled.

That would only work IF she never saw me. Only if!!! :dance1:
you must've made an impression on that shop assistant :Clol:

Guess who else is back in bloom....

undefined
Ooo well done Khloe you clever girl! :bravo1: her flowers look so pretty and delicate, in fact, she looks like a brand new plant, she has very impressive leaves.

And when I was leaving with Neptune I saw a new delivery care in the aisle with new dyed Orchids. It's a never ending cycle. I get the impressing people buy these and when the blooms drop the plant is in the bin like the Poinsettias.
Not more dyed Orchids :confused: poor things. I think you might be right about people buying them because they look so beautiful and then simply tossing them out when they're done... oh no.

Wouldn't it be awful to work in a store and have to throw away unsold plants? what a sad waste.

Hmmm... maybe that will be a part of my new line of body-washes, Hotwash!
I've already beaten you to it and have been selling "Hotter-Wash" shower gel on my website for months :danc: .... Lol!

You'll never do better than KF. ;)
I know, I know :p

Hmm... so your so called Enrique is out?
I could always give Enrique a call...how he loves to hear from me :cool1 the problem is I am already on the trail of a new celeb to re-open our Cafe, hopefully they might just drop by this weekend.
Thats all I can tell you as its confidential information

How is your garden doing if I may ask?
You may ask anytime my friend. The more I do in the garden means the more I find to do :lmao:
This week I have been chopping at the hedges,the good thing about this task is NO worms :hats: did I tell you that when I was weeding last week I came across an enormous worm? ... almost as big as a snake! :yikey: I am so happy that worms do not live in hedges..lol

Where I live it's very rare. In 1999 we had a summer drought and some homes had wells that went dry. Other part of the US have far worse conditions. Sometimes during dry summers there are local directives about washing cars and lawns but they seem to be rare.
You must have a very good water supply to cope with your boiling hot summers, thats a relief to hear.

You sure don't like animals with no legs. If your alien friends lose their legs and arms you may be off of them too.
I would not be friends with my aliens if they looked like worms, thats for sure :D

The LL forest can join the Michelle Orchid and Abandoned Plants Preserve.
Lol! .. maybe we could open a plant Nursery next door to the TT Cafe?

It's so nice to have a love for plants. :)
Agreed! :gotcha:

Michelle Stevens

'The Lovely Michelle'
LV

Reaction score
Awards
:D and the book could be called - "The Gossiping Poinsettias"

Maybe I should do that one day, write children's books about houseplants. :think:

Wow, you have a good memory because much to my amazement Michelle did make it to July.

Indeed, I had hoped she would make it to Christmas but she got half-way unlike poor Red Glory. I have learned the hard way too and it's tough losing them.

The pressure is on for me to keep it alive this time, I am ready for the challenge :box:

I'll be here if you need advice. :dance1:

It must have been a bit of a shock for you having all this happen at once. I do hope PV and Lumina are making some effort now.

It was as up until then all seemed well in my Orchid land. PV and Lumina are hanging in there, I just hope for the best as they remain critical even two or three weeks out. I saw one positive sign on PV today, what seem like a new leaf but I'm not getting too excited until it grows more. Lumina is overall looking better but her newest leaf is cracked at the base of the stem and I just hope it doesn't fall off as that could set her back or kill her. It's a drama here.

Thank you for listening to my plant world dramas. :hugs:

How exciting to see these four new family members together :ty:.

My pleasure. I need a good stand to put them all on for the approaching Autumn.

Aww they all look so fine! the two pinkies remind me a bit of Orkie only they have a deeper colour. All the leaves on all the plants are looking glossy and healthy which is a good sign :) especially the leaves on Neptune, her leaves are very lush, what colour will her blooms be? do you know or is it a case of wait and see?

it will be special to see the three new rescues develop and recover.

I suspect Neptune's colours are pinkish too as her tried blooms were in her pot when I bought her. So another pinkie but I'm not sure if her bloom details are different.

I just get the impression pinkies don't impress as much as other but I love them anyway. I like pink blooms. #lovepinkieorchids :)

It is a risk, but the reward could be massive and you've given these plants a real chance, by now they might've been in a rubbish skip, lucky, lucky plants.

True, I am also certain Maizie would have been trashed as she was in the sorriest state when I found her. I didn't know if I could revive her but I did. It is so rewarding to save these plants.

Have you thought of any names? if you haven't may I suggest a couple :- - Pinky & Perky (this was the name of a childrens show from way back about two pig puppets) or Tweedledee & Tweedledum? or you might hate these names? or you already have names? .
..... just ignore me :lol:

LOL! I don't know if one of these orchids would like to be known as Tweedledum. :floor: They do need names soon as I hate calling them Pinkie #1 and Pinkie #2. Any further ideas? I'll put my tiny brain on this too. :think:

I bet it did, its a great thing to happen, completely out of the blue! :dance:

2020 being such a sad year I welcome good vibes where-ever I get them.

Thank you, I would've loved that :) I check out Tescos again this week, yes, they do have a discount shelf but it only had a couple of Cactus plants, which dont interest me. All the blue Orchids had gone, so I guess they might replace them with a new batch soon....I will keep my eyes peeled.

So they binned them or they remain popular. Did you buy Orkie from Tesco? I have found Orchids here at the grocery store, the hardware stores (Lowe's and Home Depot) and Walmart (the closet thing to your Tesco). I don't know of there are flower stores in my area. I would love to see an Orchid nursery. Sorry, I've wondered off topic. :crazyme: That expression always sounds painful, keep my eyes peeled. I hope you find one that fits for you. :)

you must've made an impression on that shop assistant :Clol:

She must have had a kind heart and liked Michelle a lot. :hide:

Ooo well done Khloe you clever girl! :bravo1: her flowers look so pretty and delicate, in fact, she looks like a brand new plant, she has very impressive leaves.

Indeed, she was a bargain (and a rescue) and seems happy here. Relief! I will have to find an more interior location for her in the later-Autumn as I don't want to expose her to any drafts. She will surely live with the Orchids. I have learned by touching her succulent leaves when she is thirsty. I hope she continues her good healthy and happiness. I didn't know anything about Kalanchoes before getting her.

Not more dyed Orchids :confused: poor things. I think you might be right about people buying them because they look so beautiful and then simply tossing them out when they're done... oh no.

Wouldn't it be awful to work in a store and have to throw away unsold plants? what a sad waste.

I couldn't do that. I looked at my new pinkie Orchids the other day and though they spent all their lives being readied for their time in the store for purchase and no one wanted them. It's kinda sad if you think of it. I do my little part and giving love to a few of them.

I've already beaten you to it and have been selling "Hotter-Wash" shower gel on my website for months :danc: .... Lol!

Hotter-Wash!? Pfft! Try this dear 'Lashes!

Michelle's Hottest Wash products. :p

A whole line of Shampoos, Upper and Lower Body Washes and so much more. No one in their right mind would dare throw away these bottles or to even recycle my image of hotness. :mo:

I could always give Enrique a call...how he loves to hear from me :cool1 the problem is I am already on the trail of a new celeb to re-open our Cafe, hopefully they might just drop by this weekend.
Thats all I can tell you as its confidential information

Oh, so Enrique is not visiting ... another celebrity? The newly re-named TT Cafe needs an event to bring more people in. I'm eager to see who shows up. :)

You may ask anytime my friend. The more I do in the garden means the more I find to do :lmao:
This week I have been chopping at the hedges,the good thing about this task is NO worms :hats: did I tell you that when I was weeding last week I came across an enormous worm? ... almost as big as a snake! :yikey: I am so happy that worms do not live in hedges..lol

Worms usually indicate a healthy garden, soil. LOL, yes good that there are no hedge worms. Sounds as if you have been busy. Do you have any Chrysanthemums?

You must have a very good water supply to cope with your boiling hot summers, thats a relief to hear.

This part of the US is generally okay with water issues as bodies of water are close and out jet-stream bring rain often. I would hate to live where there was no rain. Water the basis of life.

I would not be friends with my aliens if they looked like worms, thats for sure :D:dance1:

I hope they don't start a fashion trend with no arms and legs.

Lol! .. maybe we could open a plant Nursery next door to the TT Cafe?
[

Good idea 'Lashes! :gotcha:

BTW, I like your latest Signature. :bravo:

Last edited:

bmasters9

Telly Talk Mega Star
LV

Reaction score
Awards

Long Lashes

Telly Talk Enforcer
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Favourite Movie
Maybe I should do that one day, write children's books about houseplants.
Why not? :D I would definitely buy it and the book could be called "The Secret Life Of Houseplants" or something like that . You could include the Spiderettes and how they've formed their own band and have a disco when you go out, also the dancing Orchids and the gossiping Poinsettias... the possibilities for stories are endless.

I'll be here if you need advice.
You're my very own Poinsettia expert! :ty:

PV and Lumina are hanging in there, I just hope for the best as they remain critical even two or three weeks out. I saw one positive sign on PV today, what seem like a new leaf but I'm not getting too excited until it grows more. Lumina is overall looking better but her newest leaf is cracked at the base of the stem and I just hope it doesn't fall off as that could set her back or kill her. It's a drama here.
Come on you two, you can take your time, but please get better :pray:

Thank you for listening to my plant world dramas.
Its like a whole new soap opera :lol: its a shame about the sad parts, but I guess that makes us appreciate the successes even more. Its always a pleasure to hear about your plant family :hb:

I suspect Neptune's colours are pinkish too as her tried blooms were in her pot when I bought her. So another pinkie but I'm not sure if her bloom details are different
Either way she is going to be very pretty. I felt a bit sorry for her having no blooms, but at least she is further on than the other two Pinkies who look to be still in the process of losing their blooms. Neptune can lead the way!

I just get the impression pinkies don't impress as much as other but I love them anyway. I like pink blooms. #lovepinkieorchids :)
#lovepinkieorchids - too!

I am also certain Maizie would have been trashed as she was in the sorriest state when I found her. I didn't know if I could revive her but I did. It is so rewarding to save these plants.
Maizie looks so happy and content with your care.:)

LOL! I don't know if one of these orchids would like to be known as Tweedledum. :floor:
No, maybe not :laughing:

They do need names soon as I hate calling them Pinkie #1 and Pinkie #2. Any further ideas? I'll put my tiny brain on this too.
Ooo this is tricky :confuse: ... leave it with me and I will have a good think.

. Did you buy Orkie from Tesco? I have found Orchids here at the grocery store, the hardware stores (Lowe's and Home Depot) and Walmart (the closet thing to your Tesco).
No, I got her from a discount store where they had 100s of plants for a week or so, all costing about half of what Tesco charge, everyone was buying them. The discount store hasn't had any more Orchids since then.

That expression always sounds painful, keep my eyes peeled.
I know :lmao: it sounds horrible.

Indeed, she was a bargain (and a rescue) and seems happy here. Relief! I will have to find an more interior location for her in the later-Autumn as I don't want to expose her to any drafts. She will surely live with the Orchids. I have learned by touching her succulent leaves when she is thirsty. I hope she continues her good healthy and happiness. I didn't know anything about Kalanchoes before getting her.
How clever that you know if she needs water just by touching her leaves, do they suddenly feel dry?

Hotter-Wash!? Pfft! Try this dear 'Lashes!

Michelle's Hottest Wash products. :p

A whole line of Shampoos, Upper and Lower Body Washes and so much more. No one in their right mind would dare throw away these bottles or to even recycle my image of hotness. :mo:
:eck::eck::eck::eck: ...... the bottles even have little pictures of Michelle on them :haha:

Very impressive! okay Michelle Stevens, you win this one, you can have the Hottest wash products ....Lol!

At least I am still the N1H :spinning:

Oh, so Enrique is not visiting ...
He is social distancing, thats all :loony:

The newly re-named TT Cafe needs an event to bring more people in. I'm eager to see who shows up. :)
He or she should be arriving this week. Keep your eyes p ..... lol!

This part of the US is generally okay with water issues as bodies of water are close and out jet-stream bring rain often. I would hate to live where there was no rain. Water the basis of life.
I agree. I couldn't live in a desert or be anywhere that water was short.

I hope they don't start a fashion trend with no arms and legs.
They had better not do! :mo:

Missing thumbs was okay though, do you remember when I had mine chopped for hot fashion? Luckily they grew back and then their was that time I had some ribs removed and was considering getting rid of my big toes, happy times... :giggle:

BTW, I like your latest Signature.
Oh thank you :D have you ever heard of James?

Michelle Stevens

'The Lovely Michelle'
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Why not? :D I would definitely buy it and the book could be called "The Secret Life Of Houseplants" or something like that . You could include the Spiderettes and how they've formed their own band and have a disco when you go out, also the dancing Orchids and the gossiping Poinsettias... the possibilities for stories are endless.

So true, what a great idea. I have to include Mother Spider Plant and Khloe the Kalanchoe. I gave away four of the Spiderettes but got two small curly Spiderettes from a plant at my work. Now I have two straight leafed Spiderettes and two "curlys". The curlys are very small but they are rooting-up for the band. ;)

You're my very own Poinsettia expert! :ty:

I'm far from an expert I've had them slightly less than a year. I have to get them through this Christmas and the dreaded pruning next Spring.

Come on you two, you can take your time, but please get better :pray:

Thank you, they both really need all the good vibes they can get. PV has me confounded as she is growing a new leaf and some activity with her old spike but no new roots which she needs the most. I'm confused. o_O

Its like a whole new soap opera :lol: its a shame about the sad parts, but I guess that makes us appreciate the successes even more. Its always a pleasure to hear about your plant family :hb:

Thank you. :ty:

Either way she is going to be very pretty. I felt a bit sorry for her having no blooms, but at least she is further on than the other two Pinkies who look to be still in the process of losing their blooms. Neptune can lead the way!

Very true! The two pinkie's blooms did recover a bit by the added water I gave them last week so the blooms may stay a bit longer. Neptune seems to have one lone bud starting on her old spike so I'll see of that continues. She may be trying to thank me in her own way for rescuing her.

looks so happy and content with your care.:)

I'm still on eggshells with her and her new bark. I watered her today and her new leaf seems to be growing well.

Ooo this is tricky :confuse: ... leave it with me and I will have a good think.

We'll get a good pair of names for them.:)

No, I got her from a discount store where they had 100s of plants for a week or so, all costing about half of what Tesco charge, everyone was buying them. The discount store hasn't had any more Orchids since then.

Wow, then she was a bargain! It's a shame they don't have more Orchids anymore. There should be a place where flowerless Orchids can be sold while still being cared for. I guess that goes for other plants too. I just don't know if people would buy plants not in bloom.

I know :lmao: it sounds horrible.

And painful. I hope your alien friends don't go to eye-peeling trends.

How clever that you know if she needs water just by touching her leaves, do they suddenly feel dry?

They just get more loose and limper to the touch. She is really putting on a show with her tiny reddish-orange blooms.

:eck::eck::eck::eck: ...... the bottles even have little pictures of Michelle on them :haha:

Very impressive! okay Michelle Stevens, you win this one, you can have the Hottest wash products ....Lol!

Get use to say that 'Lashes! :danc:

Of course Michelle's incredible hotness has to be displayed in some form to be such a superior product. It's doubtful anyone can even close to this level of lovely golden locks, perfect skin and great muscle tone from my washes but it's something to aspire to. :hide:

At least I am still the N1H :spinning:

:huh:

He is social distancing, thats all :loony:

Is that what he told you? :oops:

He or she should be arriving this week. Keep your eyes p ..... lol!

LOL! :laughing:

I agree. I couldn't live in a desert or be anywhere that water was short.

Fear of a drought would keep me away.

They had better not do! :mo:

Missing thumbs was okay though, do you remember when I had mine chopped for hot fashion? Luckily they grew back and then their was that time I had some ribs removed and was considering getting rid of my big toes, happy times... :giggle:

What odd alien friend you have.
I just fear to know what mutation they want to preform on you whenever (if ) they return?

Oh thank you :D have you ever heard of James?

No, I'm clueless as always. :crazyme:What is James?

Michelle Stevens

'The Lovely Michelle'
LV

Reaction score
Awards

Eagle Chat

The alien eyes are back ! :bowing and just look at that beak.

I looked in today and Guy and Lipstick where at the nest again with their alien eyes.

Lipstick, is very lucky to have a handsome guy like Guy! :lol:

Indeed!

The tree has turned into a wild-life community centre. What a bonus it is to see so many different species using it and for me its also shown just how massive the Eagles are compared to other birds and small animals.

It will be nice to see this tree as the leaves turn colours in the next several weeks. It is indeed a tree full of life.

That would be a perfect sight to see :kiss:

I stopped by the Hanover cam and either Liberty or Freedom was on the nest earlier in the day.

Long Lashes

Telly Talk Enforcer
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Favourite Movie
I have to include Mother Spider Plant and Khloe the Kalanchoe. I gave away four of the Spiderettes but got two small curly Spiderettes from a plant at my work. Now I have two straight leafed Spiderettes and two "curlys". The curlys are very small but they are rooting-up for the band.
Ooo I didn't realise Spider plants could be curly. We could have a curly leafed -band and a straight leavfed band ..lol When and if you write your book I imagine you would be able to do your own illustrations too :D

I have to get them through this Christmas and the dreaded pruning next Spring.
It will be great for you to have the same Poinsettias at Christmastime and this is an achievement I hope to get to one day. Michelle, I will follow your lead :loony:

PV has me confounded as she is growing a new leaf and some activity with her old spike but no new roots which she needs the most. I'm confused.
It sounds like PV has decided not to be predictable and is keeping you on your toes, I do hope she recovers in her own way.

The two pinkie's blooms did recover a bit by the added water I gave them last week so the blooms may stay a bit longer.
Oh this is good to hear, I just assumed they were dropping their blooms.

Neptune seems to have one lone bud starting on her old spike so I'll see of that continues.
Great! Neptune seems to have settled in already :)

We'll get a good pair of names for them.
We will and I am still thinking :lol: am I right to think that you want matching names? sort of like Peaches and Herb etc..?

There should be a place where flowerless Orchids can be sold while still being cared for. I guess that goes for other plants too. I just don't know if people would buy plants not in bloom.
I know I would take the chance. Which reminds me that today I bought some sad looking Violas for our garden,and they were completely dried out and dropping :yikey: I've given them a massive drink and am hoping they perk up. I've forgotten what they are officially called, but they are a lavender colour, I am obsessed with all things lavender..lol If they recover I will take a photo to show you.

I hope your alien friends don't go to eye-peeling trends.
Lets not give them any ideas :Clol:

. She is really putting on a show with her tiny reddish-orange blooms.
She sounds like a lovely plant to have.

Get use to say that 'Lashes! :danc:
No chance! :lmao:

Of course Michelle's incredible hotness has to be displayed in some form to be such a superior product. It's doubtful anyone can even close to this level of lovely golden locks, perfect skin and great muscle tone from my washes but it's something to aspire to. :hide:
Now you've gone and put me completely off trying your Hotter-Wash, can you imagine if I tried it and turned into you :yikey:
No, no, no, one Michelle Stevens is enough for anyone :p:laughing:

Is that what he told you? :oops:
Lol! ...Enrique is another who NEVER lies to me :D

I just fear to know what mutation they want to preform on you whenever (if ) they return?
If they want to try out a a new fashion trend on me , then I am up for it :danc:

What is James?
James are a fab band from Manchester, I've loved them for years and also seen them in concert a few times. We have just done a James-Top-Ten in the Music forum which inspired me to use the logo as my signature....for now :hide:

Long Lashes

Telly Talk Enforcer
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Favourite Movie

Eagle Chat

I looked in today and Guy and Lipstick where at the nest again with their alien eyes.
How great to see them, you were very lucky :bravo1: its good to see the favourite branch is still being used and I suppose its sort of reassuring that Peaches and Herb were not with them, as it probably means they have become more independent now.

t will be nice to see this tree as the leaves turn colours in the next several weeks. It is indeed a tree full of life.
I imagine it will look gorgeous in the autumn.

I stopped by the Hanover cam and either Liberty or Freedom was on the nest earlier in the day.

The Eagle seems to be saying ... "what is this green stuff doing here?" :lol:

I thought that camera was down so I haven't been checking, well done on capturing these Michelle. I will always have a soft spot for Liberty and Freedom :kiss:

Michelle Stevens

'The Lovely Michelle'
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Ooo I didn't realise Spider plants could be curly. We could have a curly leafed -band and a straight leavfed band ..lol When and if you write your book I imagine you would be able to do your own illustrations too :D

Good idea! With only two straights and two curlys they will have to be in the same band. When they get bigger then we'll have to assign them instruments to play.

It will be great for you to have the same Poinsettias at Christmastime and this is an achievement I hope to get to one day. Michelle, I will follow your lead :loony:

And I have been following your lead with your Orkie Orchid with my batch. :) I soon have to start a eight to twelve hour daily covering of my Poinsettias to get some coloured leaves later this year. With their current size and temperment that will be a challenge.

It sounds like PV has decided not to be predictable and is keeping you on your toes, I do hope she recovers in her own way.

She is a fighter but I worry as she has few roots and what roots she does have are extremely poor even worse than Lumina. She needs to grow roots, poor little thing.

Great! Neptune seems to have settled in already :)

So far so good with Neptune. She's kinda in the mix with blooming Orchids in her generation but she still gets my attention.

We will and I am still thinking :lol: am I right to think that you want matching names? sort of like Peaches and Herb etc..?

I was thinking of Comet and Cupid today .... I don't know how that works but it's easy to remember.

I know I would take the chance. Which reminds me that today I bought some sad looking Violas for our garden,and they were completely dried out and dropping :yikey: I've given them a massive drink and am hoping they perk up. I've forgotten what they are officially called, but they are a lavender colour, I am obsessed with all things lavender..lol If they recover I will take a photo to show you.

How sweet! Poor little things. I do hope they recover. Can they live indoors? Lavender is such a beautiful colour. Please keep me updated on their progress. Sometimes these chances work out. I hope they make it to the day they can be photographed. :)

She sounds like a lovely plant to have.

Khloe was indeed a change I took and so far she is a success. My main objective is to get her through winter.

No chance! :lmao:

Pfft! :re:

Now you've gone and put me completely off trying your Hotter-Wash, can you imagine if I tried it and turned into you :yikey:
No, no, no, one Michelle Stevens is enough for anyone :p:laughing:

I don't think even your aliens have enough magic or technology to turn you into me.

Lol! ...Enrique is another who NEVER lies to me :D

If you say so. :NI:

If they want to try out a a new fashion trend on me , then I am up for it :danc:

What if they want to take off your arms and legs? Be careful my friend, the interpret fashion differently than we Earthling.

James are a fab band from Manchester, I've loved them for years and also seen them in concert a few times. We have just done a James-Top-Ten in the Music forum which inspired me to use the logo as my signature....for now :hide:

I'll have to look them up but I do think I have heard of them since you mentioned it. I always enjoy your signatures. :10:

Long Lashes

Telly Talk Enforcer
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Favourite Movie
When they get bigger then we'll have to assign them instruments to play.
I wonder what type of music they're into? :cool1

I soon have to start a eight to twelve hour daily covering of my Poinsettias to get some coloured leaves later this year. With their current size and temperment that will be a challenge.
Have you got somewhere completely dark you can put them? or do you just literally cover them with a cloth or something? Poor Poinsettias will wonder what the heck is going on :lol: although they might be glad of the rest and I am sure they will love showing off their new colours again.

I was thinking of Comet and Cupid today .... I don't know how that works but it's easy to remember.
Those are a great of names for them.

or how about ... Capella & Bellatrix (names of stars) , maybe too complicated to remember?

or Gemini & Virgo

or perhaps Comet & Cupid are the best after all :gotcha:

Poor little things. I do hope they recover. Can they live indoors?
No, Violas are for outdoors and I am pleased to report that they're beginning to perk up :D I will get my camera out this weekend.

:giggle:

I don't think even your aliens have enough magic or technology to turn you into me.
Phew! thats a relief :p

:jk:

What if they want to take off your arms and legs?
Lol! .... :floor:

Be careful my friend, the interpret fashion differently than we Earthling.
They do indeed, which is why their fashion idea are always unique :danc:

I'll have to look them up but I do think I have heard of them since you mentioned it.
I do love James :kiss:

I always enjoy your signatures.
Thank you my friend :hb: I quite enjoy swapping them around and I have no hope of competing with the stunning Kimberley Foster on your signature ...

... I will never admit this in The Last Post thread, though :bump:

Michelle Stevens

'The Lovely Michelle'
LV

Reaction score
Awards
I wonder what type of music they're into? :cool1

Good question. Surely they can play many genres but I think they would be more Pop and Rock. Mmm.... that sound like good names for my Orchids or maybe the Spiderettes ... Pop and Rock. :think:

Have you got somewhere completely dark you can put them? or do you just literally cover them with a cloth or something? Poor Poinsettias will wonder what the heck is going on :lol: although they might be glad of the rest and I am sure they will love showing off their new colours again.

I helped my Mother pot her huge 2017, 2018 and 2019 Poinsettias yesterday and placed them in a closet during the night. I thought while carrying poor '18, she must be so confused and think she did something wrong. I will show them soon and their size. I will start next week with my Princess and Duchess with trash bags to cover them. They have to have absolute darkness for about 12 hours to trigger coloured leaves later in the season. Since all are so large they will surely only have lessor coloured leaves as the greens may stay on.

Those are a great of names for them.

or how about ... Capella & Bellatrix (names of stars) , maybe too complicated to remember?

or Gemini & Virgo

or perhaps Comet & Cupid are the best after all :gotcha:

I do like Gemini and Virgo ....and Comet and Cupid so it's hard. I never thought of astrological names. Choices, choices. :)

No, Violas are for outdoors and I am pleased to report that they're beginning to perk up :D I will get my camera out this weekend.

Oh, so good to hear good news. They have a second chance. Now will the frost kill them in the coming months? I'm eager to see them. :pics:

Phew! thats a relief :p

:jk:

Very funny 'Lashes!

They do indeed, which is why their fashion idea are always unique :danc:

They are certainly unique. Uniquely dangerous.

I do love James :kiss:

I hope Mr. L knows you love James. BTW, does he know about Enrique and your supposed TT Shirtless Firefighters? :p

Thank you my friend :hb: I quite enjoy swapping them around and I have no hope of competing with the stunning Kimberley Foster on your signature ...

You keep me on my toes with your sigs. It's hard to compete with KF. I'll make a newer one early next year but my retain some of this years images. I assume your fairy with a magic wand will return near year's end? I so adore that.

... I will never admit this in The Last Post thread, though :bump:

You are very wise. :giggle:

Long Lashes

Telly Talk Enforcer
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Favourite Movie
Good question. Surely they can play many genres but I think they would be more Pop and Rock. Mmm.... that sound like good names for my Orchids or maybe the Spiderettes ... Pop and Rock. :think:
I like Pop and Rock, both the music and as names, those would also be good names for next years eaglets :D

I helped my Mother pot her huge 2017, 2018 and 2019 Poinsettias yesterday and placed them in a closet during the night.
It sounds like your Mother is very good at keeping Poinsettias :) do you know if her Poinsettias leaves have changed colour in the past?

I will start next week with my Princess and Duchess with trash bags to cover them. They have to have absolute darkness for about 12 hours to trigger coloured leaves later in the season. Since all are so large they will surely only have lessor coloured leaves as the greens may stay on.
This all sounds fascinating! I cant wait to see what happens.

I do like Gemini and Virgo ....and Comet and Cupid so it's hard. I never thought of astrological names. Choices, choices. :)
:think: well, how about Sugar and Spice? or am I simply confusing you more? .. lol

Oh, so good to hear good news. They have a second chance. Now will the frost kill them in the coming months? I'm eager to see them.
According to my Dad (my go to garden expert) the Violas should last all winter quite happily, even in the frost and snow ... they do look delicate so we shall have to see. I also went back to the store and bought another pot of Violas, yellow this time :D I have almost drowned them both already, I gave them a good watering yesterday and then all night we had rain so the poor plants were practically floating this morning.

Very funny 'Lashes!
:omg: ... shes back again! :Clol:

I hope Mr. L knows you love James.
Oh he does and he approves :p

BTW, does he know about Enrique and your supposed TT Shirtless Firefighters?
erm..... well its complicated :lmao:
no, not really, he already thinks Im loopy :giggle:

It's hard to compete with KF. I'll make a newer one early next year but my retain some of this years images.
Where do you find your images? Maybe, just maybe one day I will actually learn to make my own signatures like you do :gotcha:

I assume your fairy with a magic wand will return near year's end? I so adore that.
She will indeed. Christmas wouldn't be Christmas without her :lol: right now she is resting in the attic of TT.

You are very wise.
My wisdom doesn't happen very often :loony:

How are things going with you and all the restrictions? are you still coping okay? We have just heard that the county I live in is having extra restrictions imposed from next Tuesday, its not a shock and we are not surprised, just very disappointed. Keep yourself safe :pals:

Last edited:

Michelle Stevens

'The Lovely Michelle'
LV

Reaction score
Awards
I like Pop and Rock, both the music and as names, those would also be good names for next years eaglets :D

Indeed! I'll be eager for that day .... new Eaglets. :)

It sounds like your Mother is very good at keeping Poinsettias :) do you know if her Poinsettias leaves have changed colour in the past?

Soon after Christmas the new leaves on some of them did turn and that is without the covering. This is the 2018 Poinsettia I help dig up last Thursday before she was moved indoors. We had near frost over the weekend so it was just in time.

The 2018 Christmas Poinsettia. 2017 is even larger. In the background is a Rhododendron and under it is the resting place of Gem and for any of my Orchids when their time in this world has passed.

This all sounds fascinating! I cant wait to see what happens.

I'll keep you informed. :dance1:

:think: well, how about Sugar and Spice? or am I simply confusing you more? .. lol

So many good names. To make matters more confusing I was gifted another Orchid this week, a tiny Cattleya Orchid that was on discount. I wanted to halt my Orchid purchases for a time but my Mother said these were being discounted for $3. It's so tiny it will take of little room and will make me learn about these different Orchids.

She was in white netting and is a pinkie too. A little different from the Phalaenopsis Orchids we have as they have fragrant blooms. This tiny baby is next to Neptune and Cupid(?) in this photo as a size reference.

According to my Dad (my go to garden expert) the Violas should last all winter quite happily, even in the frost and snow ... they do look delicate so we shall have to see. I also went back to the store and bought another pot of Violas, yellow this time :D I have almost drowned them both already, I gave them a good watering yesterday and then all night we had rain so the poor plants were practically floating this morning.

Such good news! You may have them next year as well. :dance:Wow, yellow! Your Violas are very colourful. I'm sure they welcomed the water. How are they doing?

:omg: ... shes back again! :Clol:

Dear 'Lashes, the response should be .... Oh Supreme Hotness is back and she didn't find the comments funny. Michelle has that fern moving in the background with her hotness. :p

Oh he does and he approves :p

:clap:

erm..... well its complicated :lmao:
no, not really, he already thinks Im loopy :giggle:

:laughing: You are in good company with your loopiness in this thread. :pals:

Where do you find your images? Maybe, just maybe one day I will actually learn to make my own signatures like you do :gotcha:

It's not easy for my tiny brain. One has to crop each still and animate them together. Online sites can do the animation but the cropping from a source is timely. Most of my gif images of Michelle Stevens is from my Dallas DVDs that I animated. I'll help you if you'd like. :)

She will indeed. Christmas wouldn't be Christmas without her :lol: right now she is resting in the attic of TT.

She needs her rest as she is quite busy in December. I'll be eager to see her.

My wisdom doesn't happen very often :loony:

Nonsense 'Lashes, you are very wise. I learn so much from you. :obvious:

How are things going with you and all the restrictions? are you still coping okay? We have just heard that the county I live in is having extra restrictions imposed from next Tuesday, its not a shock and we are not surprised, just very disappointed. Keep yourself safe :pals:

I'm sorry to hear that. There are still many restrictions with numbers of people allowed into events and dining areas in my area. Not many new restrictions here but our country has failed in many ways in handling this pandemic. I'm not sure way wearing a mask and being mindful of other others is such a hard thing.

Are you still able to walk Barney? Have more shops closed over these latest restrictions?