James Bond - No Time to Die

K

Karin Schill

I actually just saw this one last night. I liked it.:)
Although some of the action sequences felt a bit unrealistic. I mean they get shot at 50 times by the bad guys so all the windows in the car break and yet nobody gets hit by a bullet?
Wow! Bond must have some fireproof car or something!

The ending was rather shocking. I don't want to say too much more since it might spoil the movie for someone else. But yes the scenery was beautiful too. They had filmed it in Italy, Norway, London and Jamaica.

The beginning felt a bit like a horror movie. But it made me feel bad for Madeleine from the get go.

I actually didn't mind the lenght of it that much. I mean it was shorter than my three favorite movies.

Oh and gotta love the Bond music. It's iconic.

Last edited by a moderator:

Barbara Fan

Admin
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Favourite Movie
Witness, Vertigo, Spellbound
2 hours and 43 minutes running time?

I dont think I could sit through a film for that long and I do find people in cinemas very rude now talking and playing with their phones so that length of time would test my patience

I will wait a few years until the BBC/ITV show it one Xmas! ;)

Angela Channing

World Cup of Soaps Moderator
LV

Reaction score
Awards
The film is only 20 minutes longer than Skyfall which is one of my favourite Bond films and I could have easily stayed in the cinema for that much longer.

I've watched The Sound of Music in a cinema on it's 25th anniversary and that was almost 3 hours long. Long films are ok so long as they can hold your attention.