Dallas Fan Videos My Dallas Music Videos! :)

Mrs Bobby James Ewing

Telly Talk Well-Known Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Happy Easter Karin!:) I love your new new Bobby and Pam music video and I just downloaded it on my computer. :) I love Bobby and Pam and I love their whole love story but I wasn't a fan Bobby and Pam finding out on their wedding day that Jenna was carrying Bobby's baby since they were manipulated into getting a divorce with JR and Katherine's help. :):( Ray was awful opening up his big mouth and blabbing Jenna's baby news to Bobby and Pam and ruining their wedding day even though it provided good drama. :( ;)Bobby and Pam deserved to have a wonderful and uneventful wedding day and a happy ending to their awesome lovestory after everything they went through during their first divorce but it wasn't meant to be because Victoria Principal choose to leave the show at the end of season 9. :):(:(

K

Karin Schill

Thank you so much for the feedback on my videos. :)

Alexia, I agree with you that both Larry/Linda and Patrick/Victoria had great chemistry. Their great acting made JR/SE and Bobby/Pam into some really memorable tv couples. :)

Southfork88, you're welcome about the downloadable version. :)

Sanda, thanks. I agree with you that I would have liked for Bobby & Pam to have a happy ending to their lovestory. The show's ending was really unworthy of such a great tv show and in a way a slap in the face to the viewers/fans who had stuck by it for over a decade!

Also I figuerd I'd share a brand new music video with you all. :)
Or well I had it made late last year but youtube blocked it due to music rights so I figured I should share a downloadable version with you all. It's a Lucy video set to the song "Live to Tell" by Madonna and it focus on the Roger storyline. So it's a tough subject matter. But I felt inspired to do something with it and I hope you'll like how the video turned out:

https://wetransfer.com/downloads/27...2df74ea5839855cd2fa3c29620170504210231/728817

The video will be available to download for a week,

Take care,
Love:
Karin.

Mrs Bobby James Ewing

LV

Reaction score
Awards
Good Morning Karin. :) I love your new Roger and Lucy music video even though I am not a fan of Roger Larson. :):( He was so creepy. :(Lucy didn't deserve to be raped by Roger. :(Bobby and Pam were both amazing with Lucy after her ordeal with Roger. :) :(I fell in love with Bobby and Pam all over again after watching your new Roger and Lucy music video. :)

Barbara Fan

Admin
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Favourite Movie
Witness, Vertigo, Spellbound
always loved Live to tell by madonna, she really did rock back in the 80s

nice video Karin - although i didnt particularly like the storyline of Lucy and Roger

Dennis Larson played it well tho

Alexia

Telly Talk Fan
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Thank you so much for the feedback on my videos. :)

Alexia, I agree with you that both Larry/Linda and Patrick/Victoria had great chemistry. Their great acting made JR/SE and Bobby/Pam into some really memorable tv couples. :)

Southfork88, you're welcome about the downloadable version. :)

Sanda, thanks. I agree with you that I would have liked for Bobby & Pam to have a happy ending to their lovestory. The show's ending was really unworthy of such a great tv show and in a way a slap in the face to the viewers/fans who had stuck by it for over a decade!

Also I figuerd I'd share a brand new music video with you all. :)
Or well I had it made late last year but youtube blocked it due to music rights so I figured I should share a downloadable version with you all. It's a Lucy video set to the song "Live to Tell" by Madonna and it focus on the Roger storyline. So it's a tough subject matter. But I felt inspired to do something with it and I hope you'll like how the video turned out:

https://wetransfer.com/downloads/27...2df74ea5839855cd2fa3c29620170504210231/728817

The video will be available to download for a week,

Take care,
Love:
Karin.

Nice video Karin Schill!!!!:clap:I was not a big fan of that storyline, but I loved the video!:)

K

Karin Schill

Thank you everyone for the feedback on my latest video. :)

Sanda, I didn't like Roger either and I agree with you that he was creepy.

BF, I am glad you love the song. Madonna did rock back in the 80s and actually she still does!
Her latest album is amazing! :)
I don't think anyone really likes this storyline but it does have an important social message in it and watching this story on TV actually changed my opinion about abortion!

Alexia, I am glad that you loved the video. :)

Oh and last chance to download the video if you haven't already! :)

K

Karin Schill

Ray&Donna

Telly Talk Star
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Karin, I do not know if you are familiar with the country music artist Tanya Tucker, but I have long thought that this particular song would work perfectly for a J.R. and Sue Ellen video, particularly after she blocks his WestStar takeover attempt! :)

K

Karin Schill

No I've never heard of the artist before. But thanks for the suggestion Tommie. I can see why the lyrics works for JR/SE. :)

So is that a challenge or a song you are planning to use yourself for a JR/SE video?

Ray&Donna

Telly Talk Star
LV

Reaction score
Awards
A challenge, of course. I don't own anything after Pam hits the tanker--additionally, you have a much better understanding of J.R. and Sue Ellen than I do ;)

K

Karin Schill

Okay thanks Tommie. I'll take your challenge. :)
But please be patient as right now I am very stuck with making fan music videos. I am supposed to do some Little house On the Prairie videos after watching that show for the second time. So I am in the middle of capturing a bunch of clips but I can't seem to find any songs that fit or inspire me so I haven't made a single fan music video since march, which is highly unusual for me! :(

Anyway in the meantime here's a repost of a JR/SE video to "I can't do that anymore" by Faith Hill:

https://wetransfer.com/downloads/cb...f1f2660facb20717bea3701120170628165330/abf3ec

as requested by @Mrs Bobby James Ewing

So enjoy. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Mrs Bobby James Ewing

LV

Reaction score
Awards
Karin, thank you so much for reposting your awesome JR and Sue Ellen music video to the song I Can't Do That Anymore by Faith Hill for me to download and watch on my computer. :)I love all of your awesome music videos.:) I watch them all the time on YouTube.:) I hope you get inspired to make us some more new music videos enjoy in the near future. :)

K

Karin Schill

Thank you Sanda. I wish I'll get my inspiration back too as lately I just haven't felt like making new videos at all. :)

Anyway in the meantime someone asked me to repost this old group video:

It's one of my earlier ones but I hope you'll enjoy it anyway. :)

K

Karin Schill

Hi Everyone,

I'm back with a new fan music video after too long...

It's a Bobby and Pam video to the song "Encore Un Soir" by Celine Dion. There was just something about that song that inspired me to make the video. My French is not great but I understood enough to start to see clips in my head when I heard the lyrics and that's a sure sign that I have to make a video to it! ;)

For those of you who don't understand French I can summarize that the idea of the video is that Pam thinks back on her life with Bobby after his death and wishes for one more hour or one more evening with her love. It's a bittersweet video that's a bit sad. But I hope you will like it anyway. :)

Enough said so here's the new video:

That's all for now,
Take care,
Love:
Karin
x

Ms Southworth

Telly Talk Dream Maker
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Excellent video about Bobby and Pam (even if I didn’t understand the lyrics)! :spinning:

So very many memorable and beautiful scenes of years gone by! :kiss: I managed to get a little frustrated a couple of times while watching your music video, because some of the scenes were too “short” (and I longed for more than a split second)! :giggle:

When I first “discovered” Celine Dion (approx. 30 years ago), she was actually singing in french! :)

Great job, @Karin Schill! :best: I’m looking forward to watch your next music video about this amazing TV couple! :kiss::kiss::kiss:

Last edited:

Mrs Bobby James Ewing

LV

Reaction score
Awards
Karin, I love your new Bobby and Pam music video and I love Celine Dion's music. :)I just wish I could speak French so I could understand she was singing about but I enjoy watching Bobby and Pam in any language. :(:) I love all of Bobby and Pam scenes you used in your new music video especially their scenes from season 7 of Dallas season 8 on DVD. :) My favorite season of original Dallas. :)

Last edited:

pd fan

Telly Talk Addict
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Karin I love the vidéo you have made of Bobby and Pam especially , with a french song by Céline Dion ,everything is great ans I will like to Thankyou very much for dedicating for me ,I was very touching ,
For those ,who don't undesrtand the french I can translate you some sentences or words :dancer:, anyway this couple is beautiful un any languages:yep: great great job !!!!! Karin congrats :best::best:

Tina Ewing

Telly Talk Member
LV

Reaction score
Yikes, love me some Bobby&Pam music video! Thanks for putting the effort into all your music videos, Karin! :clap:
As some others have mentioned on here, I don't understand French either but I remember hearing this song on the radio from time to time. Celine Dion never disappoints whether she sings in English or French.

ChrisEwing2003

Telly Talk Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Awesome job on your latest videos Karin. Sorry that I haven't posted much here. Been working on other projects, and enjoying life.