Random things you hate

bmasters9

Telly Talk Mega Star
LV
5
 
Awards
11
Besides the regular ones, they will add these big, long ones every once in awhile that take forever to complete.

Even worse if the downloading of the same is on metered usage and counts towards your total!
 

bmasters9

Telly Talk Mega Star
LV
5
 
Awards
11
People blocking my way in and out of my driveway. If you aren't visiting me - PARK SOMEWHERE ELSE!!

Or worse, when you park in an empty spot that has no cars around it, and then that spot is quickly surrounded with cars.
 

bmasters9

Telly Talk Mega Star
LV
5
 
Awards
11
Near impossible for that car to get out, the way all those others are parked around it!
 

Snarky Oracle!

Telly Talk Supreme
LV
8
 
Awards
21
It's become a clique. They're trying to keep him warm.
 

bmasters9

Telly Talk Mega Star
LV
5
 
Awards
11
Patriots won the AFC Final again-- I am not seeing Super Bowl LII! (Call me a sore loser, but I'm tired of New England making it every year!)
 

Snarky Oracle!

Telly Talk Supreme
LV
8
 
Awards
21
People who repeatedly and shamelessly spam the front page of the DALLAS site with dozens of posts on dozens of threads which pushes that front page down and back within minutes as if the poster is some teenager but isn't.
 

Sarah

Moderator Emerita
LV
5
 
Awards
15
I think I've said this before but I cannot BEAR drivers who ignore the right of way rule and let every Tom Dick and Harry drive out in front of them, at the expense of those who do have right of way. Not only is it MIND NUMBING, but it's incredibly dangerous, especially on a carriageway as the driver who does have right of way can have a blind spot, and could go straight into the person turning.
 

bmasters9

Telly Talk Mega Star
LV
5
 
Awards
11
Calling it 'The Dallas Art Gallery'?

Sounds like a very descriptive (and thus, very proper) name for it!
 

Sarah

Moderator Emerita
LV
5
 
Awards
15
People who have really loud conversations on public transport. There’s a woman on my train who talks non stop to her friend then once her friend leaves, she calls people on her mobile phone. I think she’s afraid to be alone.
 
Last edited:

Daniel Avery

Admin
LV
9
 
Awards
24
Bonus points if this woman uses the speaker-phone option, holding her phone out and talking into it like some Star Trek character--and subjecting everyone around her to the conversation. I've noticed this rude behavior becoming more and more common among older ladies around here. At first I dismissed it as perhaps an option for ladies who are a bit hard of hearing, but if I were HOH, I'd be more keen to hold the phone up to my ear in an effort to hear it. So I'm thinking they just don't care how they're annoying everyone around them.
 

bmasters9

Telly Talk Mega Star
LV
5
 
Awards
11
Bonus points if this woman uses the speaker-phone option, holding her phone out and talking into it like some Star Trek character--and subjecting everyone around her to the conversation. I've noticed this rude behavior becoming more and more common among older ladies around here. At first I dismissed it as perhaps an option for ladies who are a bit hard of hearing, but if I were HOH, I'd be more keen to hold the phone up to my ear in an effort to hear it. So I'm thinking they just don't care how they're annoying everyone around them.

And especially if it's a political rant of one shade or the other!
 

Snarky Oracle!

Telly Talk Supreme
LV
8
 
Awards
21
My current computer changes words that it doesn't recognize into words it does -- and it doesn't tell me it's doing this. I've tried to shut off spellcheck, but it retaliates.
 

Sarah

Moderator Emerita
LV
5
 
Awards
15
This sounds a bit random, but I can't bear anyone walking or standing too close behind me. Don't know why.
 
Top