IMG_2504.jpg
IMG_2503.jpg

Ms Southworth

Telly Talk Dream Maker
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Beautiful eight year old twin girls :danc:

Maybe it's just me, but I have a hard time imaging Priscilla as a 71 year old grandmother ("Oma")! ;) To me, she's still the age that Jenna Wade was when she was on Dallas! :D

I wish that Priscilla would get help finding a different (lighter?) haircolor, because her current color doesn't suit her skin tone, IMO! :mo:

Bless Priscilla's heart and soul for taking on the task of raising her granddaughters, while her daughter and son-in-law work out custody issues, etc. :) :kiss: :)
Thanks for sharing the article! :best:

Last edited:

Victoriafan3

Telly Talk Addict
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Why would they even bother printing that of Linda? She's stunning. That is just mean and totally unnessecary printing that. What's the point?

Ms Southworth

Telly Talk Dream Maker
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Uhhhhh ... :cry: It's wonderful to read about Ken's quite small dream: "I want to fall in love one last time!" :kiss::kiss::kiss:

Thanks for sharing the article! :wink@

Ms Southworth

Telly Talk Dream Maker
LV

Reaction score
Awards
As long as his dream doesn't include a shower......
:lolo: .... good one! :)

It's just wonderful to hear (from someone who has been married and divorced numerous times ... and who also happens to be 81 years old) that he hasn't given up on love! :kiss: He's living a very simple life in Los Angeles, doesn't have much money, and would just like to find love one more time! :kiss: I think that's so sweet! :wink@