Ome

Admin
LV

Solutions
Reaction score
Awards
The penultimate episode

They are saying......

Sunday night's episode of The Walking Dead was one of the best episodes of the season

I'll have my opinion on it when I watch later this evening.... :dance::dance::dance:

Jessie

Telly Talk Superstar
LV

Reaction score
Awards
I enjoyed the episode Sasha is hostage, and is being treated better than Daryl. One of Negan's guys tries to rape Sasha but Negan arrives in time. I'm glad the guy died but really Negan is basically a rapist he forces Women to marry him or their husbands of boyfriends die.

I'm surprised with Eugene he could have helped her escape but he seems to want to be with Negan now. He even gives Sasha a pill to kill herself. I would rather die than betray the group you were with for years. You would have to be stupid to think Negan wouldn't kill you in a second for any stupid reason.

They took the guns off the Oceanside ladies. I'm glad no one died but they don't have any guns to protect themselves now.

The end with Dwight in the cell was great. I just hope Rick listens to what he has to say.

I can't wait for the finale ❤

Ferney

Telly Talk Member
LV

Reaction score
I thought it was better than last week. I enjoyed the Sasha/Eugene stuff though I don't see how Eugene is going to carry on in a post-Negan world. I know I would never trust him. I understand his reasoning but it is terribly selfish and cowardly.

I liked the return to Oceanside although it all seemed a bit contrived. Tara didn't mince any words. As I read the review in Forbes, the same writer had this youtube thing on why he thought the season was a disaster. I don't think it's a disaster but he made some good points, especially how the show short-changes characters like Carol and Maggie. He also made a point I had never even thought of. Why don't they just LEAVE? Interesting analysis.

Mike

Telly Talk Active Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Why don't they just LEAVE? Interesting analysis.
And go were?behind the wall are safe to a point.Out in the rest of the county the walkers out number the live by a larger amount.Plus I would gather that there are other Negan types out in the rest of the county.

Ome

Admin
LV

Solutions
Reaction score
Awards
Nice episode, we can see where it's all leading to and that makes for an exciting finale

I don't see how Eugene is going to carry on in a post-Negan world.

I can't get it out of my head that he is playing Negan, maybe I'm clinging on to hope that Eugene has some loyalty to Rick & the group.

I liked the return to Oceanside although it all seemed a bit contrived.
I get frustrated with some of the stuff on this show.

They overpower the Oceanside crew with plenty of noise which leads to walkers appearing and it was a great example of how the two groups worked together to rid themselves of this attack, but my frustration comes when the writers want to continue the story and do so by making all the walkers dead. Like they killed them off so they could continue with the conversation. Why was there no more walkers?

Then later in the episode we see a walker approaching Maggie & Gregory and that's fine, he's slowing coming toward them and making the usual heavy breathing sound we've come to know, yet when they want a walker to startle the viewers like they did with the one who grabbed Gregory - there's no sound, teh walker just appears....

He also made a point I had never even thought of. Why don't they just LEAVE? Interesting analysis.
I've often wondered why these Saviours were never around before season 6. I can get that they stumbled upon Rick's group, but the story with Hilltop & The Kingdom is they've always been here.

I've also always thought that Dwight would be Negan's downfall, and that could still be the case - well unless Rick kills him, which I wouldn't blame him. For all Rick knows, Negan could be behind this latest twist.

Ferney

Telly Talk Member
LV

Reaction score
And go were?behind the wall are safe to a point.Out in the rest of the county the walkers out number the live by a larger amount.Plus I would gather that there are other Negan types out in the rest of the county.

They will never be safe with that gang of Saviors. Wyoming, Vermont and North Dakota are the least populated states and they aren't that far from where they are, so those states would have the least amount of zombies. I don't see how anyone would be much worse to deal with than Negan.

Ferney

Telly Talk Member
LV

Reaction score
Nice episode, we can see where it's all leading to and that makes for an exciting finale

I can't get it out of my head that he is playing Negan, maybe I'm clinging on to hope that Eugene has some loyalty to Rick & the group.

Then later in the episode we see a walker approaching Maggie & Gregory and that's fine, he's slowing coming toward them and making the usual heavy breathing sound we've come to know, yet when they want a walker to startle the viewers like they did with the one who grabbed Gregory - there's no sound, teh walker just appears....

I could never forgive him for giving Sasha poison to protect Negan. That's an ultimate betrayal. But of course if she dies, who will know? The thing is, this is a departure from the Eugene in the comics, and if they did that, they could do anything with him, really- there is no one definite path ahead.

As for the surprise Zombie, everyone is complaining about that on the WD boards- they keep doing this, people complain, and they still keep on. They could write that in a way he still could struggle with the zombie without it sneaking on him, you know.

Last edited:

Mike

Telly Talk Active Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
I have a question,How did Negan know what Rick is doing?Eugene was taken before Rick made his deals with the other groups.