Fear the Walking Dead Season 3

Ome

Admin
LV

Solutions
Reaction score
Awards
AMC hasn't announced a release date for Fear the Walking Dead season 3, although they mentioned that it will return "this summer" in a press release. While the first season premiered in August and led into The Walking Dead season 6, Fear the Walking Dead season 2 premiered on April 10, 2016 due to its extended season.

Teen Wolf alum Daniel Sharman joins Fear the Walking Dead

Ome

Admin
LV

Solutions
Reaction score
Awards
This season is on Monday night. but it clashed with Prison Break and Big Brother, so we have to wait until Wednesday to watch it. It should be back to Monday's next week.

I hadn't realised they aired two episodes.

Jessie

Telly Talk Superstar
LV

Reaction score
Awards
I thought the episode was great. I was disappointed at who they killed off too.

I really like Madison and Alicia. I like Nick but he is to hot headed sometimes. He needs to listen to others.

Will Strand find Madison, and the others.

Dayton Callie

Ome

Admin
LV

Solutions
Reaction score
Awards
Finally caught up with the first two episodes after Sky messing around with our planner.

I thought the show came back very strong and introduced a good mix of new characters. I wasn't too upset at the loss of Travis because i think the show needs to do some cleaning. I struggled to watch Madison with a spoon in Troy's eye, that scene went on forever and just made me squirm. I like that we have two brothers, one not as nice as the other, but I reckon that will change. It was also great to see Wayne from SONS take up the role of their father.

One thing did stand out to me and that was when the walker pulled that soldier through an air-vent, I don't recall the walkers on TWD having super strength, even though it made for an exciting scene.

I have one more episode before I can look back on this thread - just in case I read a spoiler :rolleyes:

Mike

Telly Talk Active Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
One thing did stand out to me and that was when the walker pulled that soldier through an air-vent, I don't recall the walkers on TWD having super strength, even though it made for an exciting scene.
I believe there was more then one in the air-vent.I could be wrong,but who cares it was a cool scene.

Jessie

Telly Talk Superstar
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Last week's episode was good.

Strand gets himself into so much trouble. Daniel Salazar is alive. Will he save Strand?

Madison decides to go with Troy to find their men. I like Otto but I wonder if he is as nice as it seems he is?

Alicia goes to a Bible Study group. She meets Geoff a infected head in a cage. A bunch of Governor's in the making.

Seeing Otto's and Jake's backstory was sad.

I find the series has started off good hopefully that will continue.

Ome

Admin
LV

Solutions
Reaction score
Awards
As this episode continued, I started to think "Oh no, not another episode devoted to one character" but the more it continued the more i loved it. It had much more than the 'Morgan' episode in TWD and it had a fantastic conclusion.

And who shot at the helicopter?
What part was that I can't remember an helicopter? Was it at night when Salazar was on his own?

Matthew Blaisdel

Telly Talk Star
LV

Reaction score
Awards
past orbit, on the way out of the solar system
Hopefully they will show that scene in full soon.

I bet Ofelia was somehow involved in that shooting. Whether it was her or at least a group she's involved with now.
At some point Madison will find out as well and then hell breaks lose. :danc: :D

Jessie

Telly Talk Superstar
LV

Reaction score
Awards
I thought the last episode was good. Daniel is a good character so I'm glad he is back on the series.

I felt bad for Efrain he helped Daniel. All these people wanted was water , and Dante was ruling who got water, and who didn't.
The scene when Daniel was beating Efrain was disturbing. The ending when Daniel ended up killing Dante and his men, was a great scene. I thought Dante would be around for awhile but I can't say I will miss him.

Jesse Borrego Efrain loved him in Fame (Jesse Velasquez)

Jessie

Telly Talk Superstar
LV

Reaction score
Awards
This weeks episode was good but Daniel can be so cruel. He leaves Strand to die, and steals the car.

I liked Nick in this episode, I'm surprised his girlfriend left alone. It doesn't look like he is going after her.

Madison and Troy and the other guys mission was interesting. They find the missing convoy, and the charred remains of the men. They see a guy named Bill with a crow on his shoulder talking with the crow picking at his exposed brain was aweful. They than are confronted by a man named Walker a Native American man. He is letting them go only for them to tell Otto to get off their land. It should be interesting to see how this turns out. Troy almost kills Madison because she undermined his authority but thankfully he doesn't harm her.

Alicia and Jake made love, Alicia is really going through a lot it is like she is losing her will to live.

Matthew Blaisdel

Telly Talk Star
LV

Reaction score
Awards
past orbit, on the way out of the solar system
Troy almost kills Madison because she undermined his authority but thankfully he doesn't harm her.

Madison is now the Rick Grimes of FTWD, so nothing serious will ever happen to her. At least not before the series finale.
That would make Nick "save" too, unless the actor wants to leave, like the actor of Travis did, who is going to be in the upcoming "Avatar" movies by James Cameron.

Last edited: