LV

Reaction score
Awards

Snarky Oracle!

Telly Talk Supreme
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Oh, I was just watching an old movie with Sterling Hayden (whose horoscopic make-up I knew nothing about). I wondered if he had a Sagittarius Rising because he not only reminded me slightly of Governor John Connaly (who was shot in the car with JFK) and whom I already knew had a Sagittarius Rising, Hayden was also reminding me even more of a guy I knew years ago (I'll call him 'Patrick") who was a handsome, witty, promiscuous cock-of-the-walk who nevertheless had all the energy in the world to endlessly make up elaborate sex stories about people -- including his co-workers, and including his friends (the more he liked you, the more likely you'd be his target).

Unfortunately, he liked me.

Well, "Patrick" was a Sun in Taurus with Sagittarius Rising/Moon in Sagittarius.

So, watching this old '50s detective picture with Heyden tonight, and having him remind me so much of "Patrick", I got on the google-machine to see if I could find his horoscopic chart... And, almost to my surprise, he was indeed Sagittarius Rising/Moon in Sagittarius just like "Patrick". (Different Sun sign).

It still startles me. And layman can see these things, and often do.

Last edited: