Trump and May postpone UK state after protests

Angela Channing

World Cup of Soaps Moderator
LV

Reaction score
Awards
People that say protesting doesn't bring about change should note that Trump and his wicked twin sister Teresa May have decided to postpone his state visit to the UK because the orange one fears the visit will be has plagued by public protest.

"Senior politicians and Theresa May hope that people will have forgotten about the President's controversial policies by the time he arrives". They are wrong. We will march and demonstrate in our tens of thousands wherever he goes in the UK so he won't get glowing media coverage that he craves back home. We will show American that Britain is against his politics of hate and xenophobia and show Teresa May that we won't tolerate any attempts by her to take the UK down a similar path.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/u...en-protests-petition-parliament-a7604931.html

KayLloyd

Telly Talk Well-Known Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
People that say protesting doesn't bring about change should note that Trump and his wicked twin sister Teresa May have decided to postpone his state visit to the UK because the orange one fears the visit will be has plagued by public protest.

"Senior politicians and Theresa May hope that people will have forgotten about the President's controversial policies by the time he arrives". They are wrong. We will march and demonstrate in our tens of thousands wherever he goes in the UK so he won't get glowing media coverage that he craves back home. We will show American that Britain is against his politics of hate and xenophobia and show Teresa May that we won't tolerate any attempts by her to take the UK down a similar path.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/u...en-protests-petition-parliament-a7604931.html

And Americans will spend our tourist dollars outside of the U.K. Works for us.

Last edited:

Angela Channing

LV

Reaction score
Awards
LV

Reaction score
No they won't because where else will they go?
Count me among the 54% of Americans who would love to visit the U.K. And trust me, you won't be missing much in the way of tourist dollars from the boycott of the 46%. Very few have traveled more than a 20-mile radius from the trailer park.

Other countries hate Trump even more than many of us in the UK do. Demonstrations against Trump have been worldwide.
:10:

I suppose Americans could visit Russia.
:rlol:

Angela Channing

LV

Reaction score
Awards
And Americans will spend our tourist dollars outside of the U.K. Works for us.

Well it looks like the US are the ones that need to worry about the loss of tourist spending their country as it's becoming clear that the US tourism industry faces a massive downturn since Trump came to power. For example, the tourism board of New York City had been predicting an increase of 400,000 international travellers to their city compared with 2016 but since his inauguration they now predict 300,000 fewer compared with last year. Enquiries by UK citizens for US destinations have "fallen off a cliff" and online searches for flights to the US have dropped globally by 22%.

US tourism industry fears downturn

Walford Boy

Telly Talk Addict
LV

Reaction score
Awards
I doubt Trump will get an invite to Germany anytime soon. The way he behaved towards Angela Merkel was awful The man is a disgusting pig and I can not comprehend anybody supporting this ass ole. He has made America a joke and the laughing stock of the world. Well done Donny. USA :rip: