Every Home Should Have One (1970)
I may be wrong, but I believe this is the first time I've watched anything with Marty Feldman in (I associate him mostly with
Round The Horne on which he, along with Barry Took, wrote the scripts for the majority of episodes).
Another one that was saucier than expected (even though it's part of a "Saucy 70s" boxset). Some sustained shots of titties, a couple of full frontal pictures and even scenes of a naked Feldman and his equally naked au pair. Language, too, was fairly fruity at times.
Plenty of familiar faces:
Father Dear Father's Patrick Cargill as a kinky MP whose quarters were rigged with two way mirrors, whips and chains; Penelope Keith as a strict, teutonic au pair (complete with Third Reich symbols) sent to replace her sexy predecessor who had slept with the married Feldman. There was
Rising Damp's Miss Jones as the bespectacled secretary for the Mary Whitehouse type clean TV campaign, meekly keeping track of how many "bastards" had been used and how many groin shots had appeared in the films they reviewed. Perhaps most notably,
Keeping Up Appearances' Daisy was Feldman's sexy wife, being whisked away for a dirty weekend by the hot Reverend.
It was a bit quirkier than I would like. Lots of surreal fantasy sequences, including some with terrible animation. But it had its moments.
The title sequence will probably give a flavour of what's in the film (I must confess that 1:05, naff as it is, made me laugh out loud):