90210 You have to quit the new evolution - they're brainwashing you!

Miss Texas 1967

Telly Talk Well-Known Member
Reaction score
I'm really enjoying the show, it's funny, reflective and OTT without being too OTT. I'm also really enjoying looking at Wyatt :cool1

Karin Schill

Super Moderator
Staff Member
Reaction score
Medals
Wyatt is Kelly's bodyguard, right?
Oops! I mean Jennie's! rotf

Karin Schill

Super Moderator
Staff Member
Reaction score
Medals
Don't worry I think the one who is sending the dolls are Brian's new personal assistant. There's something creepy about him! ;)

Miss Texas 1967

Telly Talk Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Don't worry I think the one who is sending the dolls are Brian's new personal assistant. There's something creepy about him! ;)
Have you seen the newest episode (ep 4, The Table Read)? His arc develops a little there. I'll say no more in case you haven't watched it yet :ms:

tommie

Telly Talk Winner
Reaction score
Medals
Fans are speculating that it's Jamie Walters since he literally said in the infamous Ray-pushes-Donna-down-the-stairs scene what was written on the door:

"STOP ACTING LIKE I'M NOT EVEN HERE"

Karin Schill

Super Moderator
Staff Member
Reaction score
Medals
Have you seen the newest episode (ep 4, The Table Read)? His arc develops a little there. I'll say no more in case you haven't watched it yet :ms:
No I haven't seen it yet. We are a week behind the US broadcast. So we're supposed to get this episode today. But last we checked it wasn't available yet. :(

Seaviewer

Telly Talk Enthusiast
Reaction score
Medals
Just seen the first episode. To be honest, I was disappointed that they weren't doing a real continuation but by the end of the hour I was totally into it. :D

Seaviewer

Telly Talk Enthusiast
Reaction score
Medals
Up to episode 3 now. I assume Carol Potter/Mrs Walsh is not actually a psychologist.
It's definitely a parady take on their lives. They are playing themselves but they are not themselves. For instance in another reunion I saw Jennie Garth was really shy. In this one she is acting like Kelly Taylor. It's like they want us to believe that she is similar to her character in real life.
That seems to be true of all of them. They have their real names but the personalities of their 90210 characters.
I do feel a bit dumb that I never knew Ian's name was pronounced the way it is. I guess I never watched any interviews or anything to hear people say it.
I remember hearing it back when the original show was on. It sounded weird to me then and still does.