• Support tellytalk.net with a contribution of any amount

Dear Telly Talkers. Every so often we ask for your support in the monthly running costs of the forum. You don't have to contribute... it's totally your choice.

The forums are advert-free, and we rely on donations to pay for the monthly hosting and backup costs. Your contribution could also go towards forum upgrades to maintain a robust experience and stop down time.

Donations are not to make a profit, they are purely put towards the forum.

Every contribution is really appreciated. These are done via the UltimateDallas PayPal account using the donation button.

Barbara Stanwyck in DYNASTY II

J. R.'s Piece

Telly Talk Star
LV

Reaction score
Awards
keep The Colbys against serious competition in its first year but rather against another new show (Equalizer).
When Edward Woodward played a professional killer, Callan (1967-72 ABC/Thames, 1974 movie, 1981 ATV), Stephanie Beacham appeared as Beth Lampton in a series three episode, God Help Your Friends. The section deliberately messed up her character’s marriage by use of Patrick Mower. Which unintentionally caused her character to take a drug overdose and she died. Which is slightly upsetting for Hunter, who gave the order, as he is a close friend of her father.
https://archivetvmusings.blog/tag/stephanie-beacham/

Last edited:

Richard Channing

Telly Talk Winner
LV

Reaction score
Awards
243881801_10222359661475037_6510196634658342619_n.jpg

Luke_Krebbs_Ewing

Telly Talk Champion
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Favourite Movie
The Lord of the Rings Trilogy
They should have capitalised on the horticultural theme and given her a spin off series written by Le Carre called ‘The Constance Gardener.’
Or the Producers of Dallas could've signed her up as Amanda Ewing number three.

She'd be yelling at Miss Ellie "I'm Mrs. Jock Ewing, not you!! Who do you think I am, Constance Colby from The Colby's!!". :D

colbyco

Telly Talk Well-Known Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
I wish Lana Turner would have played Constance with all her glamour and a lot of intrigue ... marrying a 25 year old man
seeing him nealy naked walking through the mansion the whole day and Conny´s love making noised the whole night makes
Sable going to court ...

Snarky Oracle!

Telly Talk Supreme
LV

Reaction score
Awards
I wish Lana Turner would have played Constance with all her glamour and a lot of intrigue ... marrying a 25 year old man
seeing him nealy naked walking through the mansion the whole day and Conny´s love making noised the whole night makes
Sable going to court ...

Only if she's Jacqueline Perrault's twin cousin.