Coronation Street Corrie

Biggie

Telly Talk Warrior
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Favourite Movie
Happy Gilmore
Speaking of dogs, I liked Phil's posh mum arriving on the cobbles; I hope we get some quality scenes with her and Evelyn.
I quite agree, Phil's mum was impressive and seeing her and Evelyn lock horns would make for some good viewing

Ome

Admin
LV

Solutions
Reaction score
Awards
As Daniel's story with Summer's school girl crush on him developed, I thought I would hate it, but that's completely wrong. It's been brilliant to watch. The actor playing Max is great; David's story with Daniel has also been compelling to watch.

Mimi is another fantastic character, and I hope we get some scenes with her and Evelyn.

I like Phil and hope he stays with Fiz; I don't want to see a Fiz/Tyrone reunion. Both characters are much better apart.

Great twist with Hashim dying in the living room and Aliya's decision to let him die.

9unfold

Telly Talk Winner
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Favourite Movie
Loads of 'em
I found myself agreeing with Aliya. His heart attack was a gift, and Aliya saw it as such.

Enjoyed that twist. In fact, I really like Aliya.

Biggie

Telly Talk Warrior
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Favourite Movie
Happy Gilmore
Zee and Ryan should give thanks every sun rise and give super big thanks every sun down that Alya chooses to keep their company.

As for Maria, skilled at turning gay guy's in snatch junkies.... for a while is being egged on to run for public office by Gary. Gary!!!! Everything about that is just wrong. Has she still got that purple Range?

Asymmetric brow has now won everyone over, and the whole kick Seb to death is all water under a canal bridge.

All day long, Summer is shooting low to be noticed by the dumd F*** that was bewitched by Sinead. I say again.... bewitched..... SINEAD!!!!!

Fiz.... Why?!?!

We are all in the gutter, but Sally looks towards the stars. Sally is excellent. all day all year until 20 minutes after the end of the universe. She pairs up well with Tim.

Sarah has no grounds to raise an eyebrow at Adam's past. Pregnant at 13, touch of class right there, then while Bethany was being passed around like a crack whore at a truck stop Sarah decided that starting a surprise family with an entry level magic slinger, was a great way to go about her nausea inducing ways.

And as we all appreciate Daisy she continues to stop/start heartbeats. Tracy is a treasure and Gail is just always being Gail.

Gotta suck up some jazz with Corrie. Buy yeah, Corrie.

Biggie

Telly Talk Warrior
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Favourite Movie
Happy Gilmore
David had called her Mrs Magoo. I am surprised David knew about Barnard Castle.
I know the reference but have never heard about Barnard Castle until now. The real conundrum is why Audrey, Gail, Nick and Lilly put up with him and all his carry on.
Tried to kill Nick, was plotting to burn alive Shona's blade wielding progeny and leaving that sinkhole in situ affording the opportunity for jail birds and Jenny from the cobbles and others to fall to a place closer to hell than is advisable.

His grandmother has received some awful news and he fails to grasp that diminished sight in loved one affects those near to them. Turns out Kylie's the lucky one,
Great parenting as always is witnessed in the actions of their somebody else's child or the which what ever way the rest got to David. Set fire Anna Windass did our David. Anna's fails are found in Gary.

Walford Boy

Telly Talk Addict
LV

Reaction score
Awards
So are we going to get a happy time in Weatherfield this Christmas Day? I do hope so for a change.

Merry Christmas Everybody

1640365898513.png

Biggie

Telly Talk Warrior
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Favourite Movie
Happy Gilmore
If our Kev did actually love Abi, he'd point out that all her faux grief is in poor taste. When her children needed her... Abi was in a shooting gallery or wherever.
So committed was Abi to being a fiend that the social removed her children. Now Abi is getting bent out of shape over Seb?!?!

On top of all that, Abi can use alcohol at will and doesn't relapse.. :haha:

Biggie

Telly Talk Warrior
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Favourite Movie
Happy Gilmore
Fiz is an abomination in every measurable way.

Having learnt nothing from the whole Jade fiasco, she is inviting Phil into Ruby and Hope's lives. The man's a total stranger.... but hey, Fiz knows best! After all they done knocked boots

Kelly coming round on the bottom of some stairs and PC Tinker just happened along. That's the soap gold, right there. Why not show Kelly enjoying the magic sack?

Daisy and Jenny are doing some excellent work.

Good old PC Tinker has referred Kelly to drugs support service...really?
Kelly has not got started yet. Not even the first step. Now they want poor Kelly mixing with serious fiends. Don't see any problems there!

9unfold

Telly Talk Winner
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Favourite Movie
Loads of 'em
Abi's vendetta against Kelly is little more than her still failing Seb. Was Kelly not acquitted on appeal.

And yes, if you are determined to stay off drugs following a serious addiction, you wouldn't use alcohol. Abi is amazing!

Sarah

Super Moderator
Staff Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Favourite Movie
Silence of the Lambs
I just don't know how Tim bears Sally. Or even finds her attractive (I don't mean physically). She's just unbelievably up herself and annoying.

Ome

Admin
LV

Solutions
Reaction score
Awards
by bleedin' eck, am I struggling with it lately.
I can't believe this, but it's gotten worse.

The whole child goes missing; let's get a reward up story was horrible to watch. One minute Chesney was sitting at the table with Gemma, asking what he should do, then he was in Dev's house again looking lost and then he was in with Fiz. Why would any parent keep going for chats with the neighbours over actually looking on the streets? This is worse than Fiz pretending to be worried when one of her kids had cancer (when in reality, the actress just wasn't up to the story). The only good thing to come out of this was watching Hope and Joseph actually standing together and not being kept apart with a two-metre stick.

Has Aggie lost her job ? I ask because every time Tim was on the street, Aggie was wandering around and then she had all this time to go to his appointments. I don't know what is worse, watching Aggie wandering the streets or having dumb cop Craig at every crime scene. When did Tim think hiding something from Sally was a good idea. He wouldn't be buying flowers and hanging around Aggie, because again, that's totally out of character for Tim. The whole thing is wrong because that's not how they have written both Sally & Tim.

The story of Curtis and his illness started with so much promise; I thought it was a brilliant twist to find out his heart is fine and it's all in his head, but they can't continue doing it justice when they have dippy Emma ruining the story. I haven't mentioned the dead man and his crutch because I don't want to think about how bloody stupid it all is.

It's great that they have introduced us to a new bunny boiler character in Lydia, but do they think it is necessary that they immediately turn Lydia into Sarah's best friend for life?

I get why Yasmeen would be fuming at what Zeedan and Alya have done, but again, I find it hard to believe she would make them homeless.

I'm enjoying Max and all the trouble he is causing, I think the actor playing the damaged teenager is doing a fine job. Jenny and Leo seem like an unlikely couple but work really well together. I think Phill is another great character and works so much better with Fiz than Tyrone ever did.

9unfold

Telly Talk Winner
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Favourite Movie
Loads of 'em
Max has been really entertaining to watch recently.

I liked that Joseph let it be known that Hope was the one that started the plot. Fiz is blind to the bad streak that runs through Hope.

Ome

Admin
LV

Solutions
Reaction score
Awards
Max has been really entertaining to watch recently.

I liked that Joseph let it be known that Hope was the one that started the plot. Fiz is blind to the bad streak that runs through Hope.
Yes, for all my moaning lately, Max is a joy to hate/ watch.