Emmerdale Episode Discussion

LMLDallas78

Telly Talk Enthusiast
LV

Reaction score
Awards
He's a good looking guy. He's got the trappings of success so it is not a big surprise that Tracey's head has been turned.
As she said tonight, he's exciting (won't give anymore away)
An example of when bad is really so good.

Ome

Admin
LV

Solutions
Reaction score
Awards
Bear grabbing Christopher Dean in a headlock was brilliantly hilarious.

Ollie james

Telly Talk Active Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
The shock death of Heath was a very strong start to 2024. Nice community feel too with lots of different villagers reacting to the tragic event.

Ome

Admin
LV

Solutions
Reaction score
Awards
I wonder why they chose to write Brenda not attending Heath’s funeral. Even stranger than that, there were none of Heath’s school/college friends there. When a teenager is killed in a tragic accident, the funerals tend to be packed with friends and even teachers representing the school. It all very odd.

Biggie

Telly Talk Warrior
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Favourite Movie
Happy Gilmore
When a teenager is killed in a tragic accident
The car crash storyline has been very engaging. And Angelica eventually 'fessing up was a great scene. As for Tracy still doing wrongness with Caleb... I make the sign of the Great Arc towards our Tracy.

Heath's funeral was a nice set piece. But you raise a good point. No collage mates. But showing the roadside shrines worked as I see them often.

Aaron continues to disappoint and Moira 'fessing up to killing Emma to help Charity was a nice drop of Emmerdale gold.

Ollie james

Telly Talk Active Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
I suspect now that Ruby is on the scene it's a matter of time till she rumbles Calebs fling with Tracey. On a different note Nicky looks hotter evertime I see him

Ome

Admin
LV

Solutions
Reaction score
Awards
The car crash storyline has been very engaging
I couldn’t understand why they chose to kill off another of Bob’s children, but the fallout afterwards has been brilliant and it’s easy to see both sides of parents doing what they are doing, rightly or wrongly.

Ruby is exciting to watch. Its feels like a long time since we have had someone behave nastily towards other characters. I love how much she is stirring up trouble. I hope they don’t mellow her too soon.

Biggie

Telly Talk Warrior
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Favourite Movie
Happy Gilmore
Normally I take a while to warm to new characters, but I've taken to Ruby straight away.

The lunch she held was hilarious and as for asking Moira who satisfied her more... I burst out laughing! Tracy's expression was priceless.

I hope Ruby stays for good while.

Ollie james

Telly Talk Active Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Normally I take a while to warm to new characters, but I've taken to Ruby straight away.

The lunch she held was hilarious and as for asking Moira who satisfied her more... I burst out laughing! Tracy's expression was priceless.

I hope Ruby stays for good while.
Totally agree I'm really enjoying her

Ollie james

Telly Talk Active Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Really enjoyed the wedding of Belle and Tom for a few reasons..1 loved how Ruby picked her moment to announce the Caleb and Tracey affair brilliant..2 really liked Cains more measured reaction to the whole situation he dident go steaming in to punch Caleb. He stayed at the wedding to support Belle and then he was there for Nate as a proper father figure.Jeff Hordley really is a treasure a superb actor. 3 must admit hearing the voice of Lisa at the end really got me emotional. Jane Cox was always such a beautiful actress and Lisa was the ultimate mother figure. Well done Emmerdale that sprinkling of magic was present tonight and of course laying the seeds of a difficult storyline ahead fir Belle. Proper soap magic ❤️