First Episodes

Ray_Krebbs

Telly Talk Well-Known Member
LV
2
 
Awards
10
Does anyone remember their first episodes? I remember all first ones from Dallas, Falcon Crest and Knots Landing. In November 1998 when I was 10, I came across Dallas on TNN. I stopped when I saw Barbara Carrera. I remembered her from my favorite Bond film Never Say Never Again. The scene is from early Dream when she and J.R. are at a restaurant. In the summer of 2001, I had a preview of SoapNet. I wanted to check out Knots Landing, but Falcon Crest was on first. The first scene was from a late Season 3 episode with Richard opening the racetrack. The next episode previewed showed Julia as a nun. After that came my first episode of Knots Landing. It was In the Doghouse from Season 12. Do you remember?
 

Michelle Stevens

'The Lovely Michelle'
LV
8
 
Awards
22
I was a child but it was the first season, mini series in 1978. There were bits and pieces of it that stayed in my mind like the cold weather outside landscape that never appeared later. I didn't see the first season/mini-series again until when the DVD's came out in 2004. I was well aware of it (as much as a child could be) by the time of "Who Shot JR?' happened in 1980.
 
Top