I think my level bar is stuck

Willie Oleson

Telly Talk Schemer
LV

Reaction score
Awards
I had reached level 3 and then it just stopped.

To quote Diana DuBois from EMPIRE
1623359410818.png

This won't do, child.

Mel O'Drama

Admin
LV

Solutions
Reaction score
Awards
I hadn't noticed the percentage, but I know that the blue dot doesn't change. It's like a smurf fossil.

How bizarre. They do move excruciatingly slowly, so it might be worth checking the percentage from time to time and seeing if it's ticking up too slowly to see with the naked eye.

If not and it is stuck, we'll see if @Ome can get out his deerstalker and pipe to investigate from an Admin point of view.

Would it help if I post more Capricorn Crude reviews?

The answer to that is always going to be yes, Willie.

Willie Oleson

Telly Talk Schemer
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Is being stuck at level 3 anything like having a Level 42 song stuck in your head?
It's more like...failing a Scientology Level 4 test.

But never mind, I see that my bar has been unstuck thanks to the scruffy/sweaty guys @Tellytalk Maintenance :love8:

Ome

Admin
LV

Solutions
Reaction score
Awards
Mine hasn't moved in a long time!
Still at 36%.
Though not really sure what contributes as a movement in terms of these bars.
i want mine to increase as well but if i understand it right i've stil got plenty of way to go before i reach Level 1 sadly

The level bar is based on your awards, so the more awards you receive, will see the bar increase.

Throw your love out into the community, and you may receive plenty of love back.

Seaviewer

Telly Talk Champion
LV

Reaction score
Awards
I think part of the reason is that the awards themselves don't seem to have been updated since December 2020.
For instance, according to the info next to my posts, I have over 3,000 messages and 4,000 reactions but I'm only getting credit for 1,000 of each. And I passed the twenty year mark last month but it stil only says fifteen.

Ome

Admin
LV

Solutions
Reaction score
Awards
think part of the reason is that the awards themselves don't seem to have been updated since December 2020
Would it surprise/shock/disappoint you to learn that I activate these milestones manually?

2021 has been a difficult year and my mind hasn’t been on the job, but I’m aiming to change that and get these updated soon.

Seaviewer

Telly Talk Champion
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Would it surprise/shock/disappoint you to learn that I activate these milestones manually?

2021 has been a difficult year and my mind hasn’t been on the job, but I’m aiming to change that and get these updated soon.
To be honest, no. I hope I didn't add to the pressure. I was just trying to solve the mystery.