- Awards
- 6
Does anyone know where angelica’s apartment where she stayed for most of the dream season is? Is it in Dallas?
Another location that's allegedly in Austin, but probably in/near Dallas (for some reason I want to say Forth Worth), from season 1's rather ludicrous Runaway:
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
(I've tried looking up some of the stores before with no luck - a couple of store owners there liked the Beatles!)
That is the Century Plaza Hotel. It shows up as an establishing shot quite a few times during the show’s run, many times as a different building in a different city.Does anyone know where angelica’s apartment where she stayed for most of the dream season is? Is it in Dallas?
That neighborhood is in Dallas. Look up Cedar Springs Road and Reagan. The fire station in your next to last picture is still easily recognized.
https://goo.gl/maps/jB4Qz3XKYdKFzysF8
This is where I place The Overcomer Club.
https://goo.gl/maps/vw4VKDcG5jUnjM9M6
wow, that looks almost exactly like back in Season 1 Dallas days, other than a coat of paint or two!
Yeah, I like that old west look. Have never been, but will go next time I'm in town.wow, that looks almost exactly like back in Season 1 Dallas days, other than a coat of paint or two!

this reminds me a bit of something I noticed a while back. They use the same footage of Bobby's car driving on a winding 2-lane road (which looks very much like California) in episodes from two different seasons, Sue Ellen's Sister and The Wheeler Dealer.Off topic...found it interesting that the editors mixed up cars/seasons. The car shown was JR's car in S1-2-3. S4 shows an updated green Mercedes. This pic, from s4 is from a standard cut of JR exiting Southfork in the older Mercedes...s4e10.
View attachment 16685
Toward the end of this episode, JR returns home in this.
View attachment 16686
I remember something similar in the mow-down-Bobby season. The editors erroneously showed a picture of the previous season home of Pam.
Guzzler said:"This reminds me a bit of something I noticed a while back. They use the same footage of Bobby's car driving on a winding 2-lane road (which looks very much like California) in episodes from two different seasons, Sue Ellen's Sister and The Wheeler Dealer.
Nice. Yeah, Ray's first house on his section of land from Jock on McCreary behind Southfork. I posted a current picture on the first page. When I was there around 1993 or so, it was the small ranch house without the addition.It was supposed to be in Turtle Creek, but can't remember if it was actually there.
I've been to Ray and Donna's cottage, in 2008 - I must have pictures somewhere of it.
this reminds me a bit of something I noticed a while back. They use the same footage of Bobby's car driving on a winding 2-lane road (which looks very much like California) in episodes from two different seasons, Sue Ellen's Sister and The Wheeler Dealer.
![]()
(Bobby heads out to Old Man Kessel's farm to negotiate a buyout so the Ewings can drill the lucrative Palo Seco field, Kristin #1 in tow)
![]()
(Bobby and Ray rush out to the Ace Bar in Braddock to save a drunken Sue Ellen from an ugly evening with a cowboy she believes is the newly temporarily-deceased Dusty and his friends, an episode before Kristin #2 shoots JR)