Interesting. Note the outside fence with the Ray pic and the Bobby / McLeish brothers pic, as well as the flooring in the left top/bottom pic. I didn't pay attention to area at the McLeish brothers meeting. Thanks, jm10.
This one is at 5526 Delooache Ave. Looks a little different today! Someone was having a party when the Google Maps car drove by. https://goo.gl/maps/oBaW5D5n1q2j5mgm6
Funny to think that Sue Ellen ended up living on the same street as Holly Harwood (5823 Deloache Ave)!

All over the map is correct!
There could be a whole thread to the hospitals! Jock is leaving what is now Texas Health Presbyterian. 8200 Walnut Hill Ln, Dallas, TX 75231. The main entrance has been redone some through the years.
I am not sure where the scene was shot with Sue Ellen pushing the wheelchair. I haven’t been able to confirm that spot, but I don’t believe it was at an actual hospital.
The therapy pool scene and the Fairview hotel pool scenes where Bobby meets with the McLeish brothers were both shot at the Sheraton Dallas Hotel at 4801 LBJ Freeway. The pool is still there, but is no longer enclosed.
View attachment 17789
@cheaproberts pictures were filmed at other locations.
View attachment 17790
This was shot at Baylor University Medical Center. This is where Pam was flown to by helicopter and where Ray and Jenna leave with Lucas.
View attachment 17791
This was filmed at Baylor Scott and White—Irving. This is where Lucy brings John Ross to Sue Ellen.
View attachment 17792
Then there is the Dallas Memorial Hospital where Mickey was taken. This is actually the Dallas Methodist Hospital. It’s exterior has changed a bit, too.
As already mentioned, Bobby’s version of Dallas Memorial was filmed at the Boy Scouts of America’s office in Irving.
I think this is all of the Dallas area hospitals seen onscreen. Then there are the California hospitals...


Let's give this a try... Hospitals in California.
The Jimmy Stewart Building on the studio lot fills in for Houston Memorial Hospital (07.24 and 07.28). Bonus: This same building was also used for Brooks Oliver's office exterior (06.15) and as Grayson Research (09.23, but multiple times in season 9). It is hard to get a good picture of what it looks like now because of a building that now exists in what was a parking lot. The new building is to the left and the Stewart building is to the right. A soundstage in the lower right corner.
View attachment 17823
season 6
View attachment 17824
season 7
View attachment 17825
season 9
View attachment 17826
The Daniel Freedman Hospital in Inglewood served as Dallas Memorial (as early as (02.23) and Los Angeles Memorial (05.26). It has been demolished recently but here is what it looked like in it's final days. You can see the entrance that was shown onscreen towards the middle of the picture just to the left of the flagpole.
View attachment 17815
View attachment 17816 View attachment 17817
Southern California Hospital at Culver City plays Dallas Medical Center when Bobby picks up Christopher from Faraday (05.10).
View attachment 17818
And today in Google Maps:
View attachment 17819
VA Greater Los Angeles Healthcare System filled in as Dallas Memorial and as the Braddock Memorial Hospital Exterior. This hospital shows up frequently in establishing shots throughout the show's run.
View attachment 17820 View attachment 17821
And today in Google Maps:
View attachment 17822
There is one hospital in particular that I have not been able to pin point. It is usually shown at night and I don't have a screenshot handy. Now there are some sanitariums, but I think we have already mentioned those...


That's good! Understood for sure. Is the area nice there? Was 40 years ago but things change. Just curious.Today I am in a different part of Dallas than I usually come to. Drove by the Quorum Hotel this morning and now I am beside the Addison airport. A lot of Dallas happened in this area! No one with me would understand though. Lol.
Yes. Mostly commercial. But kept up!That's good! Understood for sure. Is the area nice there? Was 40 years ago but things change. Just curious.

