After I posted above my mind wandered about Victoria and Malibu and making the most of the shooting schedule. At some point Larry had a home there, too. Could the outdoor Caribbean restaurant shown in the same episode as the house on Via Linda be in Malibu as well? It was so windy in both of those scenes. Could there be a connection?
I googled Malibu patio dining and started looking around. I found a place named Geoffrey's (27400 Pacific Coast Hwy in Malibu) not too far from the house. I couldn't find the perfect picture to confirm it 100%. But there were some similarities. In this very blurry screen capture, you can see Pam walking towards her table. Notice the roofline and the flowers sitting on the edge of the roof.
It seems to line up with this section of roofline I circled below. And look! There are flowerpots sitting on the edge of the roof. Silly coincidence? Unfortunately, most pictures I find online are of the areas to the left of the orange circle.

Here is a picture from the restaurant's website. It appears to be from the opposite side I am looking for, but I do see a bank of slender, vertical windows. That are similar to the ones Pam walked in front of. Hmmm.
I also saw some pictures of the interior area that caught my eye but from different scenes. Later in that same episode J.R. and Serena meet up for her to tell him goodbye as she is getting married and moving away.
They are shown sitting with the bar in the background. We'll come back to the bar in a minute. Another angle shows them sitting under a very unique ceiling with curved beams.
The screenshots are pretty cruddy, but hopefully you can get the idea. While looking at interior photos of Geoffrey's I found this picture on Flickr of a uniquely designed ceiling. Look at those curved beams.
It isn't the same angle, but I think it is a match. Remember that bar I mentioned a few minutes ago? Jamie, the faithful Ewing Oil employee tracks down J.R., but realizes she best not approach his table and waits then hides by the bar...
It is kind of an oddly shaped bar with the corners cut out. Some kind person on Yelp posted a current picture of the bar.
It is still oddly shaped with the corners cut out.
Ladies and gentlemen, I think we have a match! The episode Lockup in Laredo had interior and exterior films scenes filmed here.
@Bill Dilks, going back to your earlier comment about the location manager, this one location filled in as a Caribbean patio and a Dallas restaurant! He did a great job here getting a two for one deal! Sorry for the long post and so many pictures. I was just excited to have stumbled upon this spot!