Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Install the app
Install
Poison your name this Hallowe'en
There's plenty of time to choose your spooky October username
Click here for more details
Forums
Dallas the TV series
Dallas Writers Room
JR & Sue Ellen Fan-fiction
Shot Through the Heart
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Honkytonkangel" data-source="post: 262424" data-attributes="member: 99"><p>It's AWESOME to see the family standing up to Jock and going to bat for Sue Ellen and each other. </p><p>I really love that JR tried to come through for her and actually owns HIS part in this mess.</p><p>Now I just need Miss Ellie to find her backbone and step up for her kids. </p><p>Jerk I give up on. He is stubborn, childish, vindictive, selfish...... ok I know JR can be all those things sometimes too... does that make me a hypocrit to defend him? </p><p></p><p>Still broken hearted for my girl though, and I can't lie, even knowing the plotline of this story, I still hoped for a reveal that it WASN'T her that pulled the trigger.</p><p></p><p>I hope JR can keep himself in check and remember everything he said in court.</p><p></p><p>Going back behind my hands now.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Honkytonkangel, post: 262424, member: 99"] It's AWESOME to see the family standing up to Jock and going to bat for Sue Ellen and each other. I really love that JR tried to come through for her and actually owns HIS part in this mess. Now I just need Miss Ellie to find her backbone and step up for her kids. Jerk I give up on. He is stubborn, childish, vindictive, selfish...... ok I know JR can be all those things sometimes too... does that make me a hypocrit to defend him? Still broken hearted for my girl though, and I can't lie, even knowing the plotline of this story, I still hoped for a reveal that it WASN'T her that pulled the trigger. I hope JR can keep himself in check and remember everything he said in court. Going back behind my hands now. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Who played Sue Ellen in Dallas?
Post reply
Forums
Dallas the TV series
Dallas Writers Room
JR & Sue Ellen Fan-fiction
Shot Through the Heart
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top