Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Install the app
Install
Poison your name this Hallowe'en
There's plenty of time to choose your spooky October username
Click here for more details
Forums
Dallas the TV series
Dallas Writers Room
JR & Sue Ellen Fan-fiction
Shot Through the Heart
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="CryptCreeper72" data-source="post: 262505" data-attributes="member: 5055"><p>I don't own any of the characters in this story and no copyright infringement is intended.</p><p></p><p>This fic is an alternate timeline and features a totally different resolution to the "Who Shot JR?" plot.</p><p></p><p>The timeline breaks at episode four of season four of "Dallas."</p><p></p><p>***</p><p></p><p>Shot Through the Heart</p><p></p><p>Part Thirteen:</p><p></p><p>***</p><p></p><p>JR stood to the side, careful not to get in the way while McSween assembled his men outside Kristen's apartment.</p><p></p><p>They'd gotten all their search warrants. McSween already had copies of Kristen's phone, financial, and most importantly, her medical records. Now they were getting ready to search her apartment.</p><p></p><p>He glanced at his watch. It was a little before 5 a.m. They were going to catch her completely by surprise.</p><p></p><p>"We're ready, JR," McSween told him. "Remember, you're here as a courtesy. Please don't get in the way. And don't touch anything. We can't have you contaminating the search. Understand?"</p><p></p><p>"Yes," JR answered. "Let's just get this over with. The sooner we get what we need, the sooner I can get my wife clear of the charges against her."</p><p></p><p>McSween nodded and turned his attention back to his men. "Alright, boys. Let's get this show on the road."</p><p></p><p>***</p><p></p><p>"You're up early," Pam said when Sue Ellen came into the kitchen.</p><p></p><p>"I haven't been asleep," Sue Ellen sighed. "Is there coffee?"</p><p></p><p>"Of course."</p><p></p><p>Sue Ellen sat down on a stool at the kitchen counter and watched while Pam fixed her a cup of coffee. "Did you manage to get any sleep? I can't imagine my couch is very comfortable."</p><p></p><p>"I slept some," Pam told her. "Not much."</p><p></p><p>"Thank you for staying here last night. It was a comfort not being alone."</p><p></p><p>"Of course, Sue Ellen."</p><p></p><p>"I don't suppose you've heard anything from JR."</p><p></p><p>"No. Not since late last night."</p><p></p><p>"He's going to want that baby."</p><p></p><p>"Sue Ellen…"</p><p></p><p>"I'm going to take a shower," Sue Ellen said suddenly, standing up. "I have a feeling this is going to be a long and difficult day."</p><p></p><p>***</p><p></p><p>"Are you going to sulk all day?" Jock snapped at his wife.</p><p></p><p>"No. I'm not. I'm taking John Ross to his mother. Then I'm going to see Lucy and ask her to come home."</p><p></p><p>"I'll be damned.."</p><p></p><p>"Yes," Ellie cut him off, "if you continue this insanity one moment longer, you WILL be damned, Jock Ewing! Everything Bobby said to us last night is the truth. If we're embarrassed by the scandal, then it's our fault for letting it all come to this. We could have helped Sue Ellen a dozen different ways. Instead we looked the other way, over and over. WE raised JR. That makes US partially responsible for what he is."</p><p></p><p>"Ellie.."</p><p></p><p>"No, Jock. I don't want to hear it. I want my family back. All of them. If you can't accept that, then YOU are the one who needs to leave! Do you understand me?"</p><p></p><p>"Yeah I understand," he growled, standing up and heading towards the stairs.</p><p></p><p>"Where are you going?"</p><p></p><p>"To get ready. If you're going to get that girl and bring her home, I reckon I should go with you."</p><p></p><p>***</p><p></p><p>"They won't find anything, you know. I'm telling the truth, JR."</p><p></p><p>JR shot Kristen a disgusted look and rolled his eyes. "You wouldn't know the truth if it walked right up to you and bit you on the ass."</p><p></p><p>"Said the pot to the kettle," Kristen laughed. "You're going to have to start being nicer to me, JR. After all, I'm going to be the mother of your child."</p><p></p><p>"Let's get something straight, Kristen," JR growled at her, "I don't believe you're pregnant. And if you are, I doubt it's mine. And if it by some miracle does turn out to be mine, I'll take it the minute it's born and you'll never see it again."</p><p></p><p>"You can try, JR," Kristen laughed. "But I suspect that you and I are going to be a big part of each other's lives from now on. Co-parenting our baby will take a lot of work."</p><p></p><p>JR started to reply, but was interrupted by McSween. "We're done." </p><p></p><p>He handed a piece of paper to Kristen. "Here's a list of everything we're taking."</p><p></p><p>Kristen didn't even look at it. She tossed it onto her coffee table and turned her gaze back to JR. "You know, I wouldn't object to marriage. After all, Sue Ellen will be in prison. You'll need someone to raise the children. Who better to take Sue Ellen's place in John Ross's life than his loving aunt?"</p><p></p><p>JR's eyes narrowed to dangerous slits. "You could never take Sue Ellen's place. Not with John Ross and not with me."</p><p></p><p>"That's not what you used to tell me."</p><p></p><p>"Are you really do stupid that you still think I ever really wanted you? I wanted sex from you, Kristen. Nothing else. I love Sue Ellen."</p><p></p><p>"No you don't," Kristen said stubbornly.</p><p></p><p>"I pimped you out, Kristen. I had you sleep with business associates. I caught you in bed with an old boyfriend red handed and didn't care. You're a whore, and that's how I treated you. Sue Ellen is my wife. The thought of any other man touching her makes me sick to my stomach. I sure as hell wouldn't offer her up for sex to close a business deal."</p><p></p><p>"Who are you trying to convince, JR? Me or yourself?"</p><p></p><p>"You little…"</p><p></p><p>"JR," McSween cut him off. "Let's go. We need to get this stuff to the lab."</p><p></p><p>JR crammed his hat onto his head angrily and followed McSween out of the apartment without another word.</p><p></p><p>"Did you find anything useful?" JR asked once they were in the hallway.</p><p></p><p>"Maybe. We have two pairs of black leather gloves. If one of them has gunpowder residue…"</p><p></p><p>"Then Kristen is done, once and for all."</p><p></p><p>***</p><p></p><p>"I'll get it!" Pam called our, moving to the front door. She looked through the peephole and smiled. "Hello, John Ross! Your mama will be so glad to see you! Hi Miss Ellie."</p><p></p><p>"Hello, Pam. How is Sue Ellen?" Ellie asked handing the little boy over to his aunt.</p><p></p><p>"Devastated," Pam told her truthfully. "It was wonderful of you to bring John Ross to her, but I don't think she's ready to see you."</p><p></p><p>"I understand," Ellie nodded. "Please tell her I… Tell her I am thinking of her if she needs me to please call."</p><p></p><p>"I will, Miss Ellie. But she won't call you. She knows very well how Jock feels about her."</p><p></p><p>"Yes, he made that plain, didn't he? I guess we both did."</p><p></p><p>"Yes," Pam didn't bother to deny it.</p><p></p><p>"Still, tell her I love her. I had better get going. Jock is waiting in the car. We're going to see Lucy and ask her to come home."</p><p></p><p>"That's wonderful, Miss Ellie."</p><p></p><p>"Is Bobby here? He didn't come home last night."</p><p></p><p>"He spent the night with Lucy at the condo so she wouldn't be alone. This morning he went to see Sue Ellen's lawyer and then they were going to see Jordan Lee."</p><p></p><p>"Jordan? Why?"</p><p></p><p>"I'm sorry, Miss Ellie. I've already said more than I should have."</p><p></p><p>"Alright, Pam."</p><p></p><p>Ellie leaned forward and kissed John Ross on the cheek. "Have fun with your mama. See you soon."</p><p></p><p>Pam watched Ellie turn to leave, shut the door, and carried John Ross to Sue Ellen's bedroom. "Sue Ellen! Look who came to see you!"</p><p></p><p>***</p><p></p><p>"Is Jordan Lee sufficiently cowed?" JR asked, sweeping into Kiefer's temporary office like he owned the place.</p><p></p><p>"Mortified is more like it," Bobby told him."She told him the baby was his. She's been getting monthly checks from him for a while."</p><p></p><p>"And he knows he might have to take a blood test when the time comes? I mean if the slut is even pregnant."</p><p></p><p>"She's definitely pregnant," Kiefer told him. "We got her medical records. And the timing means the baby could be yours."</p><p></p><p>"I doubt it," JR said.</p><p></p><p>"Why, JR?" Bobby asked him. </p><p></p><p>"I have my reasons. That doesn't matter now. What matters is we can prove she had multiple lovers and she has claimed at least two different men fathered that baby. That'll hurt her credibility with the jury."</p><p></p><p>"Yes," Kiefer agreed. "Not sure that will be enough though. We need to be able to prove she fired that gun."</p><p></p><p>"Sue Ellen can testify…"</p><p></p><p>"No. She can't," Kiefer cut JR off. "There's no way I can put Sue Ellen on the stand."</p><p></p><p>"Why not?" JR demanded. </p><p></p><p>"Because she'll confess to shooting you."</p><p></p><p>"It was an accident."</p><p></p><p>"Yes. But the jury might not see it that way. Listen to me carefully, JR. My strategy is to give the jury reasonable doubt, to make it seem not just plausible but likely that Kristen pulled the trigger. I have no intention of telling anyone else what really happened that night."</p><p></p><p>"But…"</p><p></p><p>"No buts, JR. I know what I'm doing. And I've made up my mind."</p><p></p><p>***</p><p></p><p>Lucy looked at her grandfather suspiciously. "I don't get it. Why the change of heart?"</p><p></p><p>"Your grandma wants you home," he grunted.</p><p></p><p>"Uh huh. What about you, Grandpa?"</p><p></p><p>"What about me?" He snapped.</p><p></p><p>"I'm not coming home if you're going to be nasty to me. I refuse to live my life under the roof of a man who doesn't want me there."</p><p></p><p>"Now, listen here…"</p><p></p><p>"Jock, don't," Ellie warned.</p><p></p><p>"What do you want me to say, girl?" Jock grumbled. "That I was wrong? Okay. Fine. I was wrong. I shouldn't have made you leave in the first place and I won't hold you helping Sue Even against you. I want you back at Southfork where you belong. Satisfied?"</p><p></p><p>"Yes!" Lucy jumped up and hugged him. "Totally satisfied. I'll get my stuff!"</p><p></p><p></p><p>***</p><p></p><p>"Hi honey," Bobby bent to kiss his wife. "It's so good to see you."</p><p></p><p>"Long day?"</p><p></p><p>"Very," Bobby sighed. </p><p></p><p>"How's he doing?" Pam nodded at JR.</p><p></p><p>"Not well. Sue Ellen?"</p><p></p><p>"She's been better since Miss Ellie brought John Ross."</p><p></p><p>"I need to talk to Sue Ellen alone," Kiefer told them. "Where is she?"</p><p></p><p>"In her bedroom with John Ross."</p><p></p><p>"I'll get him," JR volunteered.</p><p></p><p>"No," Kiefer stopped him. "I don't want her to lay eyes on you until I know where her head is."</p><p></p><p>"I'll bring him to you, JR," Pam moved toward the bedroom.</p><p></p><p>JR bit back a growl and sat down on the couch. He needed to see her, to touch her, to hold her. But Kiefer was right. She might not be in any shape to deal with him. He was going to have to be patient; even though it was eating him alive inside.</p><p></p><p>***</p><p></p><p>"You think this will work?" Sue Ellen chewed at her bottom lip.</p><p></p><p>"Yes." Kiefer told her. "I do."</p><p></p><p>"But what if they don't find any gunpowder on Kristen's gloves?"</p><p></p><p>"Well, that will be a setback. But even without a smoking gun, so to speak, Jordan Lee's testimony, plus recalling JR and the financial and phone records… it's enough to create reasonable doubt."</p><p></p><p>"It feels like a lie, me not telling the jury what really happened…"</p><p></p><p>"It's not a lie, Sue Ellen. Kristen had the gun in her hands same as you."</p><p></p><p>"And JR is willing to get on the stand and tell the whole world his secret?"</p><p></p><p>"He's not happy about it. But he'll do it. For you."</p><p></p><p>"I can't believe he never told me."</p><p></p><p>"You two have a severe communication problem."</p><p></p><p>"Yes. Always have."</p><p></p><p>"Do you understand why I couldn't tell you he was your benefactor."</p><p></p><p>"Yes. He's right. I wouldn't have taken the money if I'd known it was coming from him."</p><p></p><p>"Look, I'm a lawyer, not a marriage counselor. But he does love you, Sue Ellen. Very much."</p><p></p><p>"I know that," she sighed. "I love him too. Unfortunately, that's never been enough."</p><p></p><p>"You have to talk to him."</p><p></p><p>"Yes," she said again. "May as well get it over with."</p><p></p><p>She stood up and walked to the door. When she walked into the living room, everyone stopped talking and turned their attention straight on her.</p><p></p><p>"JR," she nodded at him. He was sitting on the living room floor playing blocks with John Ross.</p><p></p><p>"Hello, honey."</p><p></p><p>"We need to talk. I have some serious questions for you."</p><p></p><p>"Want to go to the bedroom?"</p><p></p><p>"No, JR," she shook her head. "You're going to answer me right here in front of everyone. After all, you're going to have to tell the whole world tomorrow, aren't you?"</p><p></p><p>"Yes," he said softly. "And I will."</p><p></p><p>"I'll make us some coffee and put John Ross down for the night," Pam volunteered.</p><p></p><p>"Alright, JR," Sue Ellen walked over to the couch and sat down. "No lies. Do you understand?"</p><p></p><p>"I understand," he said, handing John Ross to Pam and moving to join Sue Ellen on the couch.</p><p></p><p>"Are you capable of being totally honest with me? Please don't waste my time if you're not."</p><p></p><p>"I am, Sue Ellen. I swear it. I won't lie. I can't. Not if I want to save you from prison. Not if I want to save our marriage."</p><p></p><p>"Let's just focus on the first thing, JR," Sue Ellen fixed her eyes on his. "Because our marriage may very well be way past saving now."</p><p></p><p>***</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="CryptCreeper72, post: 262505, member: 5055"] I don't own any of the characters in this story and no copyright infringement is intended. This fic is an alternate timeline and features a totally different resolution to the "Who Shot JR?" plot. The timeline breaks at episode four of season four of "Dallas." *** Shot Through the Heart Part Thirteen: *** JR stood to the side, careful not to get in the way while McSween assembled his men outside Kristen's apartment. They'd gotten all their search warrants. McSween already had copies of Kristen's phone, financial, and most importantly, her medical records. Now they were getting ready to search her apartment. He glanced at his watch. It was a little before 5 a.m. They were going to catch her completely by surprise. "We're ready, JR," McSween told him. "Remember, you're here as a courtesy. Please don't get in the way. And don't touch anything. We can't have you contaminating the search. Understand?" "Yes," JR answered. "Let's just get this over with. The sooner we get what we need, the sooner I can get my wife clear of the charges against her." McSween nodded and turned his attention back to his men. "Alright, boys. Let's get this show on the road." *** "You're up early," Pam said when Sue Ellen came into the kitchen. "I haven't been asleep," Sue Ellen sighed. "Is there coffee?" "Of course." Sue Ellen sat down on a stool at the kitchen counter and watched while Pam fixed her a cup of coffee. "Did you manage to get any sleep? I can't imagine my couch is very comfortable." "I slept some," Pam told her. "Not much." "Thank you for staying here last night. It was a comfort not being alone." "Of course, Sue Ellen." "I don't suppose you've heard anything from JR." "No. Not since late last night." "He's going to want that baby." "Sue Ellen…" "I'm going to take a shower," Sue Ellen said suddenly, standing up. "I have a feeling this is going to be a long and difficult day." *** "Are you going to sulk all day?" Jock snapped at his wife. "No. I'm not. I'm taking John Ross to his mother. Then I'm going to see Lucy and ask her to come home." "I'll be damned.." "Yes," Ellie cut him off, "if you continue this insanity one moment longer, you WILL be damned, Jock Ewing! Everything Bobby said to us last night is the truth. If we're embarrassed by the scandal, then it's our fault for letting it all come to this. We could have helped Sue Ellen a dozen different ways. Instead we looked the other way, over and over. WE raised JR. That makes US partially responsible for what he is." "Ellie.." "No, Jock. I don't want to hear it. I want my family back. All of them. If you can't accept that, then YOU are the one who needs to leave! Do you understand me?" "Yeah I understand," he growled, standing up and heading towards the stairs. "Where are you going?" "To get ready. If you're going to get that girl and bring her home, I reckon I should go with you." *** "They won't find anything, you know. I'm telling the truth, JR." JR shot Kristen a disgusted look and rolled his eyes. "You wouldn't know the truth if it walked right up to you and bit you on the ass." "Said the pot to the kettle," Kristen laughed. "You're going to have to start being nicer to me, JR. After all, I'm going to be the mother of your child." "Let's get something straight, Kristen," JR growled at her, "I don't believe you're pregnant. And if you are, I doubt it's mine. And if it by some miracle does turn out to be mine, I'll take it the minute it's born and you'll never see it again." "You can try, JR," Kristen laughed. "But I suspect that you and I are going to be a big part of each other's lives from now on. Co-parenting our baby will take a lot of work." JR started to reply, but was interrupted by McSween. "We're done." He handed a piece of paper to Kristen. "Here's a list of everything we're taking." Kristen didn't even look at it. She tossed it onto her coffee table and turned her gaze back to JR. "You know, I wouldn't object to marriage. After all, Sue Ellen will be in prison. You'll need someone to raise the children. Who better to take Sue Ellen's place in John Ross's life than his loving aunt?" JR's eyes narrowed to dangerous slits. "You could never take Sue Ellen's place. Not with John Ross and not with me." "That's not what you used to tell me." "Are you really do stupid that you still think I ever really wanted you? I wanted sex from you, Kristen. Nothing else. I love Sue Ellen." "No you don't," Kristen said stubbornly. "I pimped you out, Kristen. I had you sleep with business associates. I caught you in bed with an old boyfriend red handed and didn't care. You're a whore, and that's how I treated you. Sue Ellen is my wife. The thought of any other man touching her makes me sick to my stomach. I sure as hell wouldn't offer her up for sex to close a business deal." "Who are you trying to convince, JR? Me or yourself?" "You little…" "JR," McSween cut him off. "Let's go. We need to get this stuff to the lab." JR crammed his hat onto his head angrily and followed McSween out of the apartment without another word. "Did you find anything useful?" JR asked once they were in the hallway. "Maybe. We have two pairs of black leather gloves. If one of them has gunpowder residue…" "Then Kristen is done, once and for all." *** "I'll get it!" Pam called our, moving to the front door. She looked through the peephole and smiled. "Hello, John Ross! Your mama will be so glad to see you! Hi Miss Ellie." "Hello, Pam. How is Sue Ellen?" Ellie asked handing the little boy over to his aunt. "Devastated," Pam told her truthfully. "It was wonderful of you to bring John Ross to her, but I don't think she's ready to see you." "I understand," Ellie nodded. "Please tell her I… Tell her I am thinking of her if she needs me to please call." "I will, Miss Ellie. But she won't call you. She knows very well how Jock feels about her." "Yes, he made that plain, didn't he? I guess we both did." "Yes," Pam didn't bother to deny it. "Still, tell her I love her. I had better get going. Jock is waiting in the car. We're going to see Lucy and ask her to come home." "That's wonderful, Miss Ellie." "Is Bobby here? He didn't come home last night." "He spent the night with Lucy at the condo so she wouldn't be alone. This morning he went to see Sue Ellen's lawyer and then they were going to see Jordan Lee." "Jordan? Why?" "I'm sorry, Miss Ellie. I've already said more than I should have." "Alright, Pam." Ellie leaned forward and kissed John Ross on the cheek. "Have fun with your mama. See you soon." Pam watched Ellie turn to leave, shut the door, and carried John Ross to Sue Ellen's bedroom. "Sue Ellen! Look who came to see you!" *** "Is Jordan Lee sufficiently cowed?" JR asked, sweeping into Kiefer's temporary office like he owned the place. "Mortified is more like it," Bobby told him."She told him the baby was his. She's been getting monthly checks from him for a while." "And he knows he might have to take a blood test when the time comes? I mean if the slut is even pregnant." "She's definitely pregnant," Kiefer told him. "We got her medical records. And the timing means the baby could be yours." "I doubt it," JR said. "Why, JR?" Bobby asked him. "I have my reasons. That doesn't matter now. What matters is we can prove she had multiple lovers and she has claimed at least two different men fathered that baby. That'll hurt her credibility with the jury." "Yes," Kiefer agreed. "Not sure that will be enough though. We need to be able to prove she fired that gun." "Sue Ellen can testify…" "No. She can't," Kiefer cut JR off. "There's no way I can put Sue Ellen on the stand." "Why not?" JR demanded. "Because she'll confess to shooting you." "It was an accident." "Yes. But the jury might not see it that way. Listen to me carefully, JR. My strategy is to give the jury reasonable doubt, to make it seem not just plausible but likely that Kristen pulled the trigger. I have no intention of telling anyone else what really happened that night." "But…" "No buts, JR. I know what I'm doing. And I've made up my mind." *** Lucy looked at her grandfather suspiciously. "I don't get it. Why the change of heart?" "Your grandma wants you home," he grunted. "Uh huh. What about you, Grandpa?" "What about me?" He snapped. "I'm not coming home if you're going to be nasty to me. I refuse to live my life under the roof of a man who doesn't want me there." "Now, listen here…" "Jock, don't," Ellie warned. "What do you want me to say, girl?" Jock grumbled. "That I was wrong? Okay. Fine. I was wrong. I shouldn't have made you leave in the first place and I won't hold you helping Sue Even against you. I want you back at Southfork where you belong. Satisfied?" "Yes!" Lucy jumped up and hugged him. "Totally satisfied. I'll get my stuff!" *** "Hi honey," Bobby bent to kiss his wife. "It's so good to see you." "Long day?" "Very," Bobby sighed. "How's he doing?" Pam nodded at JR. "Not well. Sue Ellen?" "She's been better since Miss Ellie brought John Ross." "I need to talk to Sue Ellen alone," Kiefer told them. "Where is she?" "In her bedroom with John Ross." "I'll get him," JR volunteered. "No," Kiefer stopped him. "I don't want her to lay eyes on you until I know where her head is." "I'll bring him to you, JR," Pam moved toward the bedroom. JR bit back a growl and sat down on the couch. He needed to see her, to touch her, to hold her. But Kiefer was right. She might not be in any shape to deal with him. He was going to have to be patient; even though it was eating him alive inside. *** "You think this will work?" Sue Ellen chewed at her bottom lip. "Yes." Kiefer told her. "I do." "But what if they don't find any gunpowder on Kristen's gloves?" "Well, that will be a setback. But even without a smoking gun, so to speak, Jordan Lee's testimony, plus recalling JR and the financial and phone records… it's enough to create reasonable doubt." "It feels like a lie, me not telling the jury what really happened…" "It's not a lie, Sue Ellen. Kristen had the gun in her hands same as you." "And JR is willing to get on the stand and tell the whole world his secret?" "He's not happy about it. But he'll do it. For you." "I can't believe he never told me." "You two have a severe communication problem." "Yes. Always have." "Do you understand why I couldn't tell you he was your benefactor." "Yes. He's right. I wouldn't have taken the money if I'd known it was coming from him." "Look, I'm a lawyer, not a marriage counselor. But he does love you, Sue Ellen. Very much." "I know that," she sighed. "I love him too. Unfortunately, that's never been enough." "You have to talk to him." "Yes," she said again. "May as well get it over with." She stood up and walked to the door. When she walked into the living room, everyone stopped talking and turned their attention straight on her. "JR," she nodded at him. He was sitting on the living room floor playing blocks with John Ross. "Hello, honey." "We need to talk. I have some serious questions for you." "Want to go to the bedroom?" "No, JR," she shook her head. "You're going to answer me right here in front of everyone. After all, you're going to have to tell the whole world tomorrow, aren't you?" "Yes," he said softly. "And I will." "I'll make us some coffee and put John Ross down for the night," Pam volunteered. "Alright, JR," Sue Ellen walked over to the couch and sat down. "No lies. Do you understand?" "I understand," he said, handing John Ross to Pam and moving to join Sue Ellen on the couch. "Are you capable of being totally honest with me? Please don't waste my time if you're not." "I am, Sue Ellen. I swear it. I won't lie. I can't. Not if I want to save you from prison. Not if I want to save our marriage." "Let's just focus on the first thing, JR," Sue Ellen fixed her eyes on his. "Because our marriage may very well be way past saving now." *** [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
What month follows July?
Post reply
Forums
Dallas the TV series
Dallas Writers Room
JR & Sue Ellen Fan-fiction
Shot Through the Heart
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top