Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Install the app
Install
Poison your name this Hallowe'en
There's plenty of time to choose your spooky October username
Click here for more details
Forums
Dallas the TV series
Dallas Writers Room
JR & Sue Ellen Fan-fiction
Shot Through the Heart
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Honkytonkangel" data-source="post: 265969" data-attributes="member: 99"><p>YES TO ALL OF THAT. </p><p>Ray deserved it. I hope now he has released some anger that he will talk to his wife. He needs to remember he loves her.............. and that what he did with Kristen was WAY worse, and she has always forgiven him.</p><p>And whatever is wrong with Jerk has just taken away his filter. It's NOT what's making him behave like a bastard. He just IS. </p><p>I want to give Sue Ellen a big hug, and I'm happy she has Pam to support her.</p><p>This not wanting to strangle Pam is REALLY freaking me out now.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Honkytonkangel, post: 265969, member: 99"] YES TO ALL OF THAT. Ray deserved it. I hope now he has released some anger that he will talk to his wife. He needs to remember he loves her.............. and that what he did with Kristen was WAY worse, and she has always forgiven him. And whatever is wrong with Jerk has just taken away his filter. It's NOT what's making him behave like a bastard. He just IS. I want to give Sue Ellen a big hug, and I'm happy she has Pam to support her. This not wanting to strangle Pam is REALLY freaking me out now. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
6 + 4 =
Post reply
Forums
Dallas the TV series
Dallas Writers Room
JR & Sue Ellen Fan-fiction
Shot Through the Heart
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top