Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Install the app
Install
Poison your name this Hallowe'en
There's plenty of time to choose your spooky October username
Click here for more details
Forums
Dallas the TV series
Dallas Writers Room
JR & Sue Ellen Fan-fiction
Shot Through the Heart
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Karin Schill" data-source="post: 267665"><p>I'm glad to see that Clayton managed to get JR to leave Dusty alone. He is a sensible person. </p><p></p><p>I wonder how hard Jock has hit his head?</p><p>I mean the way he's trying to tear his family apart is a bit too self-destructive even for him. I hope Miss Ellie can talk some sense into him and get him to see reason. She usually wants to keep her family together and I can't see her actually divorce Jock or turn her back on her kids. </p><p></p><p>Interesting to see Ray, JR, Bobby and Gary collaborate for once.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Karin Schill, post: 267665"] I'm glad to see that Clayton managed to get JR to leave Dusty alone. He is a sensible person. I wonder how hard Jock has hit his head? I mean the way he's trying to tear his family apart is a bit too self-destructive even for him. I hope Miss Ellie can talk some sense into him and get him to see reason. She usually wants to keep her family together and I can't see her actually divorce Jock or turn her back on her kids. Interesting to see Ray, JR, Bobby and Gary collaborate for once. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
What month follows July?
Post reply
Forums
Dallas the TV series
Dallas Writers Room
JR & Sue Ellen Fan-fiction
Shot Through the Heart
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top