Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Install the app
Install
Poison your name this Hallowe'en
There's plenty of time to choose your spooky October username
Click here for more details
Forums
Dallas the TV series
Dallas Writers Room
JR & Sue Ellen Fan-fiction
Shot Through the Heart
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Honkytonkangel" data-source="post: 267714" data-attributes="member: 99"><p>Happy to see things ok with JR and Sue Ellen. I hope they can keep working on their communication and trust once this latest drama has been sorted</p><p></p><p>It's always very cool in your stories to see the brothers coming together. I wish that Gary could let go of some of his issues and try to build a new relationship too. But I guess I understand.</p><p></p><p>As for Miss Ellie, I feel bad for her, but after everything Jock has done, there shouldn't BE a choice.</p><p></p><p>Still want Jock's blood. </p><p></p><p>#TeamClayton forever.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Honkytonkangel, post: 267714, member: 99"] Happy to see things ok with JR and Sue Ellen. I hope they can keep working on their communication and trust once this latest drama has been sorted It's always very cool in your stories to see the brothers coming together. I wish that Gary could let go of some of his issues and try to build a new relationship too. But I guess I understand. As for Miss Ellie, I feel bad for her, but after everything Jock has done, there shouldn't BE a choice. Still want Jock's blood. #TeamClayton forever. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
What month follows July?
Post reply
Forums
Dallas the TV series
Dallas Writers Room
JR & Sue Ellen Fan-fiction
Shot Through the Heart
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top