Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Install the app
Install
Poison your name this Hallowe'en
There's plenty of time to choose your spooky October username
Click here for more details
Forums
Dallas the TV series
Dallas Writers Room
JR & Sue Ellen Fan-fiction
Shot Through the Heart
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Honkytonkangel" data-source="post: 267834" data-attributes="member: 99"><p>I HATE that Sue Ellen IS right, in a way.</p><p> But at the same time I honestly don't believe that Jock loves Miss Ellie the way, or as much as JR loves Sue Ellen.</p><p>Or that Sue Ellen would let her love for JR override her love for John Ross.</p><p>I believe that JR and Sue Ellen deep down, despite how they were raised, are both better people than Jock or Patricia will ever be.</p><p></p><p>Loved JR's talk with Gary. Still hoping they can find a way to get past their issues and past and be brothers now.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Honkytonkangel, post: 267834, member: 99"] I HATE that Sue Ellen IS right, in a way. But at the same time I honestly don't believe that Jock loves Miss Ellie the way, or as much as JR loves Sue Ellen. Or that Sue Ellen would let her love for JR override her love for John Ross. I believe that JR and Sue Ellen deep down, despite how they were raised, are both better people than Jock or Patricia will ever be. Loved JR's talk with Gary. Still hoping they can find a way to get past their issues and past and be brothers now. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
6 + 4 =
Post reply
Forums
Dallas the TV series
Dallas Writers Room
JR & Sue Ellen Fan-fiction
Shot Through the Heart
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top