Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Install the app
Install
Poison your name this Hallowe'en
There's plenty of time to choose your spooky October username
Click here for more details
Forums
Dallas the TV series
Dallas Writers Room
JR & Sue Ellen Fan-fiction
Shot Through the Heart
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Honkytonkangel" data-source="post: 268656" data-attributes="member: 99"><p>Oh god. I'm a middle-aged woman and these cliffhangers are NOT good for me.</p><p>As much as I love Clayton, and he couldn't have known exactly what would happen, I want to smack him here for taking the info to Sue Ellen and not going to JR.</p><p></p><p>Very cool to see the boys getting along, but with the Will reading coming I doubt it will last.</p><p></p><p>And I just have to say it again... I HATE JOCK EWING and I hope he's burning in hell.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Honkytonkangel, post: 268656, member: 99"] Oh god. I'm a middle-aged woman and these cliffhangers are NOT good for me. As much as I love Clayton, and he couldn't have known exactly what would happen, I want to smack him here for taking the info to Sue Ellen and not going to JR. Very cool to see the boys getting along, but with the Will reading coming I doubt it will last. And I just have to say it again... I HATE JOCK EWING and I hope he's burning in hell. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Who played Sue Ellen in Dallas?
Post reply
Forums
Dallas the TV series
Dallas Writers Room
JR & Sue Ellen Fan-fiction
Shot Through the Heart
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top