Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Install the app
Install
Poison your name this Hallowe'en
There's plenty of time to choose your spooky October username
Click here for more details
Forums
Dallas the TV series
Dallas Writers Room
JR & Sue Ellen Fan-fiction
Shot Through the Heart
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Honkytonkangel" data-source="post: 269601" data-attributes="member: 99"><p>Noooooo I don't want it to be over. It's tooooo awesome.</p><p>I need/want more JR and Sue Ellen love. And John Ross and Ella cuteness.</p><p>Happy that Sue Ellen got her mother and sister sorted out (and that JR understood why she didn't tell him beforehand).</p><p>Happy that the James situation was also sorted out, though I never cared that much about him (and hated Vanessa)</p><p>Even though I wish Sue Ellen was the only to have JR's babies...it is sweet that he was accepted into their family. </p><p>Sue Ellen is a sweetheart.</p><p></p><p>Loved that the whole family came together and everyone got their happy ending.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Honkytonkangel, post: 269601, member: 99"] Noooooo I don't want it to be over. It's tooooo awesome. I need/want more JR and Sue Ellen love. And John Ross and Ella cuteness. Happy that Sue Ellen got her mother and sister sorted out (and that JR understood why she didn't tell him beforehand). Happy that the James situation was also sorted out, though I never cared that much about him (and hated Vanessa) Even though I wish Sue Ellen was the only to have JR's babies...it is sweet that he was accepted into their family. Sue Ellen is a sweetheart. Loved that the whole family came together and everyone got their happy ending. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
6 + 4 =
Post reply
Forums
Dallas the TV series
Dallas Writers Room
JR & Sue Ellen Fan-fiction
Shot Through the Heart
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top