Telly Talk Café

DallasFanForever

Telly Talk Supreme
LV

Reaction score
Awards
My apologies for the long wait DFF, my staff like to stay in bed at the weekend ...
Understood! Luckily DFF is always hungry so whenever you fill the order is fast enough as far as I’m concerned.

I read that as Cheesecake at first and was scratching my head as to what a Philly Cheesecake was :lol:
Lol!! This reminds me of a place we used to have here called The Cheesesteak Factory, not to be confused with The Cheesecake Factory, which we also have here. But the problem was it got very confusing indeed. You’d tell someone to meet you at one for lunch only to find out they’re waiting for you at the other one while you’re waiting at the one you meant. To make a long story short, I was sorry to see The Cheesesteak Factory close down after a few years but it did make things easier moving forward.

Due to the long wait for your order, you can have all this on the house :D
Thank you ‘Lashes! It’s much appreciated.

Long Lashes

Telly Talk Enforcer
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Favourite Movie
Lol!! This reminds me of a place we used to have here called The Cheesesteak Factory, not to be confused with The Cheesecake Factory, which we also have here. But the problem was it got very confusing indeed. You’d tell someone to meet you at one for lunch only to find out they’re waiting for you at the other one while you’re waiting at the one you meant. To make a long story short, I was sorry to see The Cheesesteak Factory close down after a few years but it did make things easier moving forward.
Oh so it's not just me who got the names mixed up :lol: ... do you know DFF I'd never even heard of cheesesteak before you ordered one? I had to google it, I enjoy learning new things like this from you and others.

Thank you ‘Lashes! It’s much appreciated.
You are most welcome my friend :)

I hope they gave you better fashion advice this time. Some of those trends they gave you were downright dangerous.
I think my Aliens have given me some fresh edgy looks over time, remember the 'no-thumbs' craze? , or the time they took our a couple of my ribs to make my waist smaller and didn't they do something similar to my feet :lmao:

Someone who is patient and can keep her focused. I think most would quit within a week. o_O
Mmm .. we will have our work cut out trying to find a new colleague for Bunny. We just need to make sure we don't take on another one like Bunny, I couldn't cope with two of them :no:

Are you saying we're late sleepers dear 'Lashes? We had a busy late night at the cafe and needed some much needed sleep.
oh, ok then :giggle:

I can't wait!
Your wait is over, she was here this morning ...

I caught her on our security camera eating lunch ..

Ooo how we sat and chatted and got along really well.

I didn't have the heart to tell her that I still have no idea who she is

Last edited:

Long Lashes

Telly Talk Enforcer
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Favourite Movie

DallasFanForever

Telly Talk Supreme
LV

Reaction score
Awards
May I please have some pancakes with butter and maple syrup this morning? And I’d like a glass of orange juice to go along with that. Thank you!

Oh so it's not just me who got the names mixed up :lol: ... do you know DFF I'd never even heard of cheesesteak before you ordered one? I had to google it, I enjoy learning new things like this from you and others.
No, it’s not you my friend. I should’ve realized that a sandwich that was made popular in Philadelphia might possibly be unknown to you halfway across the world lol! I forget how different our worlds are sometimes.