Telly Talk's annual spooooky name request thread

Spells & Karma

Admin
LV
17
 
Awards
46
Werewillie Oleson (the curse of the)*


iu





Piggyrella Sanderson


iu







You're both ready to trick and treat us.
 

Spells & Karma

Admin
LV
17
 
Awards
46
I'm going to opt for 'Count Jockula'.

Now I'm hearing "I am Takapa" and "Real power is something you take" in a Transylvanian accent (and followed by an evil laugh. Mwwwaaaaaah haaa haaaa).

iu





​
Thanks for my award! Can it be exchanged for something edible...?

Sure. How about frog's legs? I hear Piggy would like to get her chops around those.
 

bspooky9

Telly Talk Mega Star
LV
5
 
Awards
11
"bspooky9" is what I'd like to be this time.
 

Piggyrella Sanderson

Maximum Member
LV
11
 
Awards
25
Now I'm hearing "I am Takapa" and "Real power is something you take" in a Transylvanian accent (and followed by an evil laugh. Mwwwaaaaaah haaa haaaa).

iu





​


Sure. How about frog's legs? I hear Piggy would like to get her chops around those.

She´s over frog legs now, she prefers caviar...
 

bspooky9

Telly Talk Mega Star
LV
5
 
Awards
11
And I just changed my setup to Halloween, because this is the season for it (and thanks for the name change).
 
Top