Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Forums
Telly Talk Community
The Lounge
There's no such thing as horoscopes
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="tommie" data-source="post: 382219" data-attributes="member: 370"><p>Oh lawd. I hate horoscopes. I hate everything that's cynical.</p><p></p><p>Before my mother had her stroke she used to do horoscopes and read cards for people - until one day a brain bleed happened. If anyone had noticed and just not written it off as another superstition thing where she had a "vision", it would've not been that bad. When she had her stroke she was reading cards and those people just scattered like cockroaches when she fell over.</p><p></p><p>Superstitious things like horoscopes and card-readings need to be <strong>banned. </strong>I would gladly prosecute the witches.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="tommie, post: 382219, member: 370"] Oh lawd. I hate horoscopes. I hate everything that's cynical. Before my mother had her stroke she used to do horoscopes and read cards for people - until one day a brain bleed happened. If anyone had noticed and just not written it off as another superstition thing where she had a "vision", it would've not been that bad. When she had her stroke she was reading cards and those people just scattered like cockroaches when she fell over. Superstitious things like horoscopes and card-readings need to be [B]banned. [/B]I would gladly prosecute the witches. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Who played JR Ewing?
Post reply
Forums
Telly Talk Community
The Lounge
There's no such thing as horoscopes
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top