Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Forums
Telly Talk Community
The Lounge
There's no such thing as horoscopes
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Biggie" data-source="post: 392521" data-attributes="member: 24034"><p>Hmm, so the sweet piece about giving away someone else's roof is correct, and the whole thing about "it's legal not to pay your water bill" is the gold. The bit about Royal Mail vehicles can park wherever the driver fancies is enshrined in common law.... go park the Royal Mail vehicle on Heathrow's active runway. 3 seconds later a trigger happy rozzer from the Met Police will shove his Glock up your sphincter. Who wants an extra ring pieces right? </p><p></p><p>This guy was one thick c***, I'm being sincere as I've known him since 1987 until I gave up all hope and f***ed him off. The moon thing I'm not buying, it's beaucoup nonsense he got a semiskilled proctologist to pull out, and.... I'll stop here as frankly the man was dumb as (words can't capture the jizz he spouted) </p><p></p><p>He took legal advice from a bus driver and wound up in prison making sweet but surprised love with the whole wing down HMP Winchester. So having a slack backdoor probably helps to pullout his shite. Prison worked for this twit in unexpected ways... the win.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Biggie, post: 392521, member: 24034"] Hmm, so the sweet piece about giving away someone else's roof is correct, and the whole thing about "it's legal not to pay your water bill" is the gold. The bit about Royal Mail vehicles can park wherever the driver fancies is enshrined in common law.... go park the Royal Mail vehicle on Heathrow's active runway. 3 seconds later a trigger happy rozzer from the Met Police will shove his Glock up your sphincter. Who wants an extra ring pieces right? This guy was one thick c***, I'm being sincere as I've known him since 1987 until I gave up all hope and f***ed him off. The moon thing I'm not buying, it's beaucoup nonsense he got a semiskilled proctologist to pull out, and.... I'll stop here as frankly the man was dumb as (words can't capture the jizz he spouted) He took legal advice from a bus driver and wound up in prison making sweet but surprised love with the whole wing down HMP Winchester. So having a slack backdoor probably helps to pullout his shite. Prison worked for this twit in unexpected ways... the win. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
6 + 4 =
Post reply
Forums
Telly Talk Community
The Lounge
There's no such thing as horoscopes
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top