Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Forums
Telly Talk Community
The Lounge
There's no such thing as horoscopes
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="tommie" data-source="post: 394732" data-attributes="member: 370"><p>Err, be a more specific please?</p><p></p><p>I mean, I loathe my sister's husband because he's a cheat and... well, I don't like him. I hope he dies. But I do like my sister and she likes me and we just do fun things together, so what's the doomed part?</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="tommie, post: 394732, member: 370"] Err, be a more specific please? I mean, I loathe my sister's husband because he's a cheat and... well, I don't like him. I hope he dies. But I do like my sister and she likes me and we just do fun things together, so what's the doomed part? [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
6 + 4 =
Post reply
Forums
Telly Talk Community
The Lounge
There's no such thing as horoscopes
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top