Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Forums
Telly Talk Community
The Lounge
There's no such thing as horoscopes
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Snarky Oracle!" data-source="post: 424820" data-attributes="member: 57984"><p>We thought you were being cheeky, but David Aykroyd is <em><strong>also </strong></em>a <strong>Virgo Rising/Moon in Aries</strong> --- just like James Taylor and Steve Jobs (though Aykroyd has a different Sun sign).</p><p></p><p>In the interest of full disclosure, I'm not sure I completely trust the source for Aykroyd's birthtime (on which Rising sign is based).</p><p></p><p>So people see these things. Very good, [USER=35]@Frank Underwood[/USER] !</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Snarky Oracle!, post: 424820, member: 57984"] We thought you were being cheeky, but David Aykroyd is [I][B]also [/B][/I]a [B]Virgo Rising/Moon in Aries[/B] --- just like James Taylor and Steve Jobs (though Aykroyd has a different Sun sign). In the interest of full disclosure, I'm not sure I completely trust the source for Aykroyd's birthtime (on which Rising sign is based). So people see these things. Very good, [USER=35]@Frank Underwood[/USER] ! [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Who played Sue Ellen in Dallas?
Post reply
Forums
Telly Talk Community
The Lounge
There's no such thing as horoscopes
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top